I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 26,303 replies, has 800 voices, and was last updated by  Alphaowlbear 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frozenanna2

@netge is your husband doing good? I sure hope so!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

yami7

Hello I am still looking for the wz jeans yellow sneakers all the christmas trees from past count down tooo christmas prizes santa kinz prizes of all kinds and gemsters birthstone glasses wigs top hats bows and peppermint items of all kinds and dispensers monarch butterfly wings belt mrs santa kinz complete outfit . Looking for the purple fairy outfit and yellow and pink and purple butterfly dress bow shoes and golden fairy dress shoes tiara

Roxy616

@_xPho3nyxblade318x_, I replied to your question about where the Christmas dispenser foods I sent came from a couple of days ago, but it never did show up, so I guess it didn’t go through. Anyway, trying again: The reindeer cookie came from the HOLIDAY SILVER COOKIE DISPENSER (eStore promo item around the time this theme was released in late Nov. 2020); the foil-wrapped chocolate Christmas trees came from the HOLIDAY CHOCOLATE TREE DISPENSER (“Free With Purchase of 33,000 eStore Points” promo item in Dec. 2020); and the HOLIDAY CANDY BOWS came from the HOLIDAY BOWS CANDY TREE (eStore candy tree for Dec. 2020). Really glad you liked the food items and hope you have a great weekend! Hugs, Roxy :)

yami7

Hello roxy616 may I have the sugarberry seeds and the jumbleberry seeds from the jumbleberry fields or if you do not have any berrys left you can maybe send stuff from crackers and stockings please and thank you

Hey @Roxy616! Oh gotcha! Oh, that’s so cool! Thank you for telling me that, I didn’t know most of them =) Thank you!! –I hope you had a nice weekend as welly ^-^ Hugs, Alex <3

ShmooPerson

Hi everyone, Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas :) If anyone happens to have any extra Christmas foods from years past on Webkinz, I would love to make a trade. I’m looking for any old Christmas foods, not including PSFs :) Thanks everyone, my username is ilovepugs08, have a cheeky day!

Sandmania

Hello! Hope everyone has been doing well. I want to thank my friends who have sent little packages or letters the past couple of weeks. I’m sorry again for not responding to them sooner, but I’ve been so tired and busy from working lately! I missed out on a few events/collections, so if anyone happened to get extra pink dyes from the DIY event, miniature town hall or newspaper from Dr. Quack, or the teacups from the Peppermint Lion, please let me know! Would also love if anyone could keep me in mind when doing the peek-a-newz this month, as I will likely not be able to complete it enough times to try for the blue zircon votive and sunny bed. On another note, I’ve been so excited to see so many of my featured in the room design and trendz posts! They were designs that I sent in quite a few weeks or months ago, but it seems they were all eventually featured! If anyone is hesitating about sending in their designs, just know that it may take a while, but Webkinz will post them one day. So don’t be afraid to send in those rooms and outfits!

blurayne

HI! Glad to hear that you are doing well. I love seeing your room designs and outfits; so creative! I just sent you the Sunny Bed, Blue zircon votive and a kinzville times newspaper. I will check my other accounts for extras of the other items. Your friend blurayne.

yami7

Hello blurayn do you have any soft grey items and sunny items or maybe holiday cracker clothing or dispensers please

blurayne

Hello @yami7, I do have extras of most of the soft gray theme. I sent the daybed, desk and wardrobe today and will send more of the items tomorrow and the next day. I dont think I have extras of the coffee table of the curtains, but I will check my other accounts for those. Happy to help you complete your collection. :) blurayne

yami7

Thank You so very much blurayn I had a very very very hard time with the soft grey theme it means alot to me

yami7

Thank You so very much blurayn I had a very very very hard time with the soft grey theme it means alot to me .

Sandmania

Hi @blurayne, thanks for always coming to my rescue with things I missed! As always, please let me know if there’s anything you’re looking for. Haha and thank you for the compliment :) I’d also love to see more of your rooms on the newz if you plan on posting them!

Hey @Sandmania, hope your job is well. I have the piggy bank & newspaper if you still need them. I can also send pink dyes. Haven’t had luck in Peek-a-newz, but I’ll let you know. What’s your Webkinz user? Send a FR to RobinFireEmblem(I can’t sent FRs because of the 8 friend request limit) or I can send you one from Zestysparkles. Have a great weekend! =) -Alex

Sandmania

Hi @_xPho3nyxblade318x_ Thanks! I’ll send over FRs to those accounts – always happy to make new friends :) My username is SandmaniaWebkinz

frozenanna2

What FW clothing do you need? I saw you talked to me one day, telling me that you needed FW clothing and I have been meaning to ask you what clothing you needed. I hope you are doing okay! :D

yami7

Hello frozenanna2 do you have any extras from birthstone items and clothing and pink dye and any next items or prizes

Sandmania

Hi @frozenanna2, thank you for keeping me in mind with the FW clothing. I got at least one of each outfit and recipe thanks to all my forum friends, so I think I’m all set for now!

Roxy616

@netge, I just wanted to let you know that you and your husband are still very much in my thoughts and prayers, and it’s my greatest hope that all will be well for you both. If there is anything at all that I can do to help with missed challenges or events, etc. or just offer a shoulder (albeit virtual) to lean on, know that I’m here for you. Sending you my love, Roxy <3

netge

@Roxy616 and all of my dear friends on here who have sent us good wishes and kept us in their prayers, I am sorry to have to tell you that I spent much of today at the hospital talking to doctors and being with my husband. There is nothing they can do for him, so we are trying to bring him home to spend what little time we have left together. I am bereft and do not know how I will be able to carry on without him. netge

ultrasonic3

@netge I know this won’t post until Monday but I just had to tell you how deeply sorry I am about the news you received today. Tears came to my eyes reading your message and I can’t imagine your pain. I will continue to lift you and your dear husband up in prayer that your time left with each other is full of love and free of pain. All my love, Ultra

frozenanna2

Oh @netge…There are no words for how sorry I am…This is tragic news! Here are some prayers for your husband – “Your Husband’s Loss Leaves a Hole in our Hearts. You are in my Prayers Today, and Always.” – “Losing a Loved one is Hard. And so I am Praying Hard for You, for Peace, for Comfort, for Whatever you Need Right Now.” There are my prayers. Just know he is still with you, and he loves you, and always will. What a painful loss! Kindly accept my sympathy over the passing on of your husband. I pray that you will be comforted by Heaven. I’m deeply sorry for the loss of your husband. I know it is a painful happening, and I pray that God will comfort you fully. It’s not easy when a loved one dies…But just remember, we can get through this together. Think of the good times you had with him, and remember that he had a very long, and great life. His life was even better when you stepped into it. This painful time shall pass. Even I’m crying. Sending all my love, hugs, and prayers your way. – frozenanna2 ♥♥♥

Roxy616

@frozenanna2, You’re mistaken on netge’s husband passing…If you read her message again, you’ll see that she said there’s nothing further the doctors can do for his condition and that they were trying to get him released from the hospital as soon as possible so that they can spend whatever time he has left together at home.

Rareone

@netge I am brokenhearted for you. I hope you are able to take this time and make the most of it. Memories are what keep us going, and I’m sure you have lots of good ones. It’s not much, but I’m here to chat if it helps (here or WW). Sending lots of prayers, and kindness your way. Your friend, Rareone

blurayne

Oh @netge, I am so very sorry. My heart is breaking for you. Please know that you and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers. Sending lots of hugs your way. ~ blurayne

@netge: I am so, so, sorry for your husband ;-; Many prayers for you & your family <3 Never forget that God is on your side and that He is fighting for you, and He can turn the worst of a situation to a good situation. There is nothing impossible for Him, and I sincerely wish you both well. You're not alone, and do what you can while you have him <3 You'll never be alone, and we've all been there. Lots of love and hugs coming your way, friend. ~Alex <3 "Blessed are the persecuted for righteousness's sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven"

bonesbongo

@netge I’m thinking of you both, send my love and prayers to you. ~ shelkinz67

Alphaowlbear

Dear netge – I am so sorry to read this sad news. You and your husband continue to be in my thoughts and prayers and I’m hoping that you can find comfort and strength in knowing that your WW friends are thinking of you. Hugs, alphacat

pegpony

@netge I’m so sorry to hear about your husband, my heart goes out to you and your family. I hope that all these kind messages from your friends can bring you moments of comfort. I’ll be thinking of you <3

Comments are closed.