I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 25,023 replies, has 784 voices, and was last updated by  lassok9 1 day, 23 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

netge

Hi all, thank you to the very kind friend who send me the Jumbleberry beanie from the estore, it was a lovely surprise. It is now one month since I lost my husband and it has been a hard day for me, so such kindness has helped. I am trying to be on Webkinz a bit more, but it does vary from day to day, sometimes I just get to do a few basic things. I am not feeling too well, maybe I have coronavirus, feels possible, but I can’t get any tests to find out as they are very hard to get hold of and in short supply. Hoping to feel better in a few days. Love and hugs to all my friends and I hope 2022 will be a better year for all of us. netge

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Dear netge – You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers – I can’t imagine the grief and sorrow you are having. Please post when you feel up to it – sending hugs – alphacat

frozenanna2

Netge, I hope you get better from covid. I am so sorry about your husband! There are no words to describe how sorry I am for you, I will be sending you some packages to soothe your pain. We all are praying for your happiness netge, and hoping you will recover from Corona virus and your loss. Thinking of you every day. frozenanna2

yami7

Hello frozenanna2 just wanted toooooooo say thank you for all the stuff you sent me also just got a new webkinz pet

frozenanna2

Hi yami! Your welcome for the gifts! I have some more to send you!

frankie98

Hi netge, so sorry to hear you are not feeling well on top of everything you have been through. I hope you don’t have the coronavirus and are feeling better soon:) If you are needing anything please let me know and I be will keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as always, take extra care of yourself. Your friend frankie98

ultrasonic3

@netge I think I know who that friend is because she would know it’s been one month. She’s so kind, considerate and generous! The type of friend we all want! I’ve been thinking of you a lot. Praying your days get better and you can find happiness again. I am extremely sorry to read you are getting sick. I will keep you in my prayers! Big virtual hugs and lots of love, Ultra

mabel3

Dear netge. Although I haven’t had the time to post lately, I have been checking in every so often. I saw your posts sharing about you husband’s illness and, then. about his passing. I know what it’s like to lose someone rather suddenly so I can relate to your sadness. My thoughts have been with you and yesterday, you were especially on my mind. I thought that a surprise might cheer you a little. I’m glad that it was timely and that it helped you on a hard day. I do hope that you recover from your illness quickly. Your friend, 3Mabel <3

netge

Hi @mabel3, it is very kind of you to think of me, I really appreciate your friendship. I am taking it easy today and hope to be better soon. Trying to get my life sorted out, but it isn’t easy. I can’t leave the house on my own due to my physical disabilities and am going to have to get a personal assistant to take me where I need to go, as there are no local facilities to do what I need. I still have to take care of and visit my father, who is 91, but lives 30 miles away, so am trying to get a solution to that asap, so I can get to see him regularly, as I have for the last 10 years since my mother passed. Thank you to all my friends for your kind words, thoughts and virtual hugs, it means so much to me to have such wonderful friends and to have Webkinz in my life. You are all helping me more than you know. Much love and hugs to all, netge

Hey netge, so sorry.. You are in all of our thoughts & prayers. I hope you recover soon <3 God is holding you in His hands. Lots of love & hugs, Alex

Roxy616

Hi, @netge, I’ve been thinking about you often and wanted to check on you before now, but time has gotten away from me the past couple of weeks between work and the holidays, so I apologize for just now writing (Thursday evening, Jan. 6)…I can imagine what a difficult day this was for you and wish there was some small measure of comfort I could offer, but all I can really do for you is to let you know that I’m here if you need anything. I’m so very sorry to hear that you’re not feeling well and pray that you haven’t contracted COVID. Hoping that it’s nothing serious and that you feel better very soon. Please let me know if I can help out with any of the January Challenge or PAN prizes, or if there’s anything in particular that you’re looking for. ~ Sending Lots of Love and Hugs Your Way, Roxy <3

bananasbw

@Roxy616…I was ready to log out when I notice a package had just arrived & of course, it had to be opened, hehehe! Now, with your help, I can proceed to continue designing the Winter Patio Room. I’m also working on a craft room so as long as I don’t lose power today, both rooms should be finished. Thank you so much! Take care, (((hugs))) bananasbw P.S. Let me know if you could use a bench, lol

blurayne

Heads up to anyone who was friends with my account (OzTheGreat). That account has been deleted. Please delete the name from your friends list as I don’t think that it will just go away. :) blurayne

Alphaowlbear

Hi blurayne – I just wanted to give you a big thank you for all the wonderful items you sent to me while clearing out your Oz account – that was quite an ordeal of housecleaning! Are you looking for anything in particular from the Winterfest prize pool? I’ve been filling in some blanks – got the 2007 blue snowflake sweater and hat yesterday and the 2013 Rockin’ Reindeer sweater this morning as well as several pieces of food I needed. I’d be happy to be on the lookout for anything you might need. Thanks again, alphacat

frankie98

Goody bye to OzTheGreat! Frankie:)

ultrasonic3

@blurayne I thought of you often over the holidays. I hope you enjoyed them! THANK YOU for all the cool stuff you sent me. You know me well and always sent stuff I needed/wanted. Love and hugs, Ultra

I don’t think I’m friends with that account, but I’m glad you cleaned it! =) Just curious, why did you delete it? ~A;ex

Roxy616

Hi, @frankie98, Just wanted to let you know I posted a reply to your message on Pg. 1,551…Hope all is well! Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

Thank you my friend:) Glad you found my message! Hugs Frankie

Alphaowlbear

Hi bananas – so happy I could help with the crafting cart – I bow to your crafting and scrapbooking abilities as I am quite deficient in those skills. I have two items that maybe you could use in your craft room – Crafty Kimmi’s Work Station and Persephone’s Designer Manikinz – both are from the old trading cards. Just let me know if you’d like either or both. Also, if you still have an extra table, I would like to have one – I’m not making a winter patio, but as the table doesn’t appear to have snow on it, I think it would like great in one of my farmhouse rooms. Thanks so much! Hope you submit your craft room – would love to see it :-) alphacat

bananasbw

Dear alphacat, the cart works wonders with the table. I was hoping to work on the room this afternoon but our whole community lost power for about 5 hours. And just when I had free time to do as I wish, lol. I’d love to take you up on your offer for the Persephone Designer Manikinz though & will pass on Crafty Kimmi’s Work Station as I already have one. Will send a table out in the morning & your idea to use it in a farmhouse room is fantastic. Thank you for your compliment maybe I’ll see your room submitted too :D – Sincerely bananasbw

Alphaowlbear

Thank you for the great table, bananas! I just put the Manikinz in the mail. Have a wonderful day! alphacat

bananasbw

Thank you & I will attempt to do some room designing today. Have a great day!

frankie98

Hey bananasbw:) I replied to your post on page 1,550, not sure you saw it? But in case you didn’t I love the pond you sent and can’t wait to use it in my new room designs along with one of my MANY cottages:-D LOL! I’m glad you liked the Tree and found a nice place to use it! Let me know if you need anything else I can help with, Hugs Frankie

bananasbw

Hey @frankie98…yes I did see your post & can’t wait to see how you use the pond in with your next cottage design as it will be a great asset. Your tree has been placed in a candy room & I just love how if fits in so well with everything. Bright, colourful & yummy, lol. Thank you again & I shall get back to my room designing. Your friend, bananasbw. Keep smiling! :D

Comments are closed.