I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 25,023 replies, has 784 voices, and was last updated by  lassok9 1 day, 22 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

unikitty11_

Hi everyone! I’m looking for 3 Panther Pops from the costume event! I rly need them to make the costume! Pls send a friend request to unikitty11. I will send 3 Wacky Popcorn Tree Seeds in return! Thank you! – unikitty11

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

bonesbongo

@unikitty11_ Hi, I sent you VAMPIRE PANTHER POP x3. I have a lot of them if you need more please ask I would be happy to send more. Have a good weekend. Your friend ~ shelkinz67

unikitty11_

Thanks so much @shelkinz67! I sent you some Wacky Popcorn Tree Seeds. If there is anything you are looking lmk and I might be able to help you out. – unikitty11

unikitty11_

Thanks so much @shelkinz67! I sent you some Wacky Popcorn Tree Seeds. If there is anything you are looking for lmk and I might be able to help you out. – unikitty11

unikitty11_

Hi everyone! I’m looking for 3 Vampire Panther Pops! Pls send a friend request to unikitty11! I will send 3 Wacky Popcorn Tree Seeds in return! Thank you! – unikitty11

bear10201

Hello, could someone please send me the cactus picture from Next. I accidentally sold the one someone was kind enough to send me. Thank you!!

ultrasonic3

@bear10201 I will be happy to send the cactus picture again. I’ll craft it this afternoon. Do you need any more juice boxes to make more windows? Hugs, Ultra

bear10201

Hello, this is my first time posting so bear with me. Could someone please send me a cactus picture from Next. I accidentally sold the one someone was kind enough to send me earlier. I would really appreciate it. Thank you!!

Alphaowlbear

Hi frankie98 – just asking if you would like to have the Crafting Station from the Winterfest cookies? I was gifted one yesterday from a very generous friend and I don’t think they would mind if I passed it along to someone – JLMK – have a great weekend! alphacat

frankie98

Hi alphacat:) I would LOVE the Crafting Station for my collection!!! That is so sweet of you and if you are sure your friend doesn’t mind? I would love to send something in return. Is there anything I can send you that you can pass on to show my appreciation? Something they might be looking for? Just let me know and I will do my best to find it:) Thank you for being such a wonderful and thoughtful friend:) Hope you have a wonderful weekend as well! Frankie

Alphaowlbear

Hi frankie, I am sure my friend won’t mind if I pass is along – I only need one of them and I’d be thrilled to send this one to you. The window is an extra one from my cookie packs :-) Thank you so much for the food goodies to help complete my Winterfest Collections – I have so much organizing to do this weekend! I was worried that some of these old prizes might have been glitched because sometimes I would be randomly logged off after clicking on a snowflake. Hope you had as much fun as I did! Have a great weekend, alphacat

frankie98

Hey alphact! Found the 2008 EGG NOG:) I got kinda lost in those posts and not sure you still need it? I have it on my rosa907 account along with the Peppermint Hot Chocolate I found I think that’s the one you need:) Just let me know if you still need them and I’m happy to send:) Frankie:-D

Alphaowlbear

Hi Frankie – bonebongo and Roxy both had egg nog and p’mint hot choc for me, thanks so much for looking for me. I’ll be doing some rummaging myself over the weekend and organizing these prizes into fridges and closets. Thanks for being such a great friend! Cheers! Alphacat

frankie98

Good Morning Alphacat! Happy you received what you needed:) I’m just not quick enough sometimes:/ I am so unorganized it would take me much longer than the weekend to get things in order LOL! Let me know if you are looking foir anything else:) Frankie

Comments are closed.