I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 25,023 replies, has 784 voices, and was last updated by  lassok9 1 day, 21 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

unikitty11_

Hey all! I’m looking for the Plaid Santakinz Hat, Robe, Dress, and Slippers. Pls send a friend request to unikitty11. I will send 3 Webkinz Trading Cards Series in return. Thank you – unikitty

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

unikitty11_

Sry I meant to say they were Series 1 Webkinz Trading Cards.

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 @amygirl113 (Pat) @98654321 (Sandy) @mabel3 @bananasbw @bear10201 (my new friend thanks to the next challenges) @nate @webkinzplayer1212 @sandmania @alphaowlbear WOW!!!! I hope I didn’t miss anyone. THANK YOU for helping me with my food collection, money for buying fencing for my unfinished yards, winterfest items, etc. Your friendship means the world to me! Thank you @frankie98 and @bonesbongo again for the clothing recipes. I am so grateful for all your help! I will try to keep up on the forums to see if I can help each of you out! @blurayne I hope you are adjusting ok and I’ll keep you in my prayers! Lots of love and hugs, Ultra

mabel3

You’re so welcome! I was thrilled I had things you needed. I hope you have a really great week! Your friend, 3Mabel.

Sorry, for the late reply :) Frankie98, Roxy, and 3Mabel. I just wanted to say thanks so much for the items you have sent my way, I really appreciate it. Also, it feels great to be back on the forum since I missed talking with everyone. Thanks, again. Your friend Mutchie50.

yami7

Hello I am looking for the winterfest clothing from the floating snowflakes and cookie prizes and also looking for these growing seeds wacky pop corn tree seeds owl cookie seeds pumpkin cookie seeds candy cosmo seeds

unikitty11_

Hi @yami7! I have some Wacky Popcorn Tree Seeds I can send you! Enjoy! – unikitty

mabel3

You’re very welcome! I’m glad I could help. Thanks for the special food items. Are there any food items you are looking for in particular? Your friend, 3Mabel.

Roxy616

@FairyTaleQueen, You’re more than welcome, and I’m glad to see you back! Hope all is well and you have a wonderful rest of the week! Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

Thank you Blurayne, Shelkinz67, and Alphacat! You all are so kind and generous to help me with my Cookie collection prizes:) I now have all the prizes and am excited to work on a new room with them. I can’t thank you enough for all the kindness you have shown me by being the amazing people you are! Have a great weekend:) Your friend frankie98

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 you’re amazing! THANK YOU for the gifts!! I really appreciate your help! I hope everything is well with you and your precious kitties! Give them kisses from me! Muffin loves kisses! I am so grateful for your friendship! Have a wonderful weekend! Lots of love and hugs, Ultra

Comments are closed.