I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 26,274 replies, has 800 voices, and was last updated by  Alphaowlbear 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ultrasonic3

@roxy616 WOW, thank you so incredibly much for the generous gift of Darling Heart Tree, the valentines goodies and the fences! You are such an amazing friend! You put such a huge smile on my face! I am so grateful! I absolutely LOVE everything you send me. I knew when I got the notification that you were the one who sent tree. You made my day! Please let me know if I can help you out with anything. Also I left you a few messages in the other forum in case you haven’t seen them. Extra love and hugs, Ultra

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

mabel3

Hello Blurayne and Bonesbongo! Alphacat reminded me that you were looking for a Polar Plunge poster. I have an extra one for one of you–I guess whoever is able to reply first:) 3Mabel

bonesbongo

@mabel3 The Polar Plunge Poster was one of the many items that I needed on my list. I would love to get it but only if it is an extra you don’t need what would you like in return? Is there anything you need? Have a great day. ~ shelkinz67

mabel3

Hello Shellkinz! I just sent that poster to you. I was also able to find your post under your “Replies Created” and saw that you also wanted a Glass of Eggnog and a Rocking Reindeer sweater. I received several of those this winterfest so I sent those as well. I don’t know if you’ve been able to receive many of the items on your list, but I may be able to help with more. Is there anything you are especially hoping for? As for me, thanks for your offer, but I am not especially looking for anything right now. I’m really happy I could share what I have. I’ve been on the receiving end of this community’s generosity in the past and I now I can contribute too. I hope you have a great day!! and please let me know if there’s anything else I can do. 3Mabel.

bonesbongo

@mabel3 Thank you so much for the items. With your help and others on the forums my list is almost complete. Have a great day, thanks for your help. ~ shelkinz67

frankie98

HI shelkinz67:) What else are you still missing from your list of snowflake items> Happy to send anything I have that you still need:) LMK>Frankie

blurayne

Thank you for the offer, but someone very graciously sent me one already. Hope you are having a great week! :) blurayne

yami7

Hello This is my birthstone looking list gemsters and birthstone wardrobes and wigs and top hats and bows . Part two rainbow list rainbow gummy dispenser and celebration balloon column and celebration bunch of balloons and celebration wacky dispenser and rainbow licorice dress.

frankie98

Big Thank you to my amazing friend who sent me the beautiful heart tree! I put it in my room right away and it is so pretty:) LOVE the colors:) What a wonderful surprise to start my day! Thank you for your kind and generous heart, whoever you may be??? Big Hugs Frankie

Roxy616

You’re very welcome, Frankie…Hope you enjoy! Big Hugs Right Back, Roxy <3

frankie98

You are a SWEETHEART!!! Even Bigger Hugs Back! Frankie

frozenanna2

Hey guys! Sorry I haven’t been on here in a while, I have been so busy! Anyways, just wanted to thank everyone for their kindness in the past few days and thank you to @Roxy616 I read your comment in the Podkinz article and it made my heart melt :) thanks to everyone who replied to my comment in the Podkinz article your guys’ comments were very heart warming! ❤️ wanted to ask if anyone is looking for anything right now. I am right now looking for the Summer Citrus Wig, some Winter Mystery Clothing, some Daisy’s Diner Furniture, and the Garnet Bow. Thanks all! I have things I can send in exchange. frozenanna2

Roxy616

Hi, @frozenanna2, I don’t have an extra of the wig, but let me know which mystery clothing items and diner furniture you’re looking for, and I’ll be more than happy to send if I have it. Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! Hugs, Roxy <3

frozenanna2

Hi Roxy! The clothes I am looking for is The Starlight Princess Dress and Wig, the Poinsettia Wig, The Penguin Glasses, the Pure Elegance dress, shoes, and bow. For the Daisy’s Diner, I’m just looking for anything. :) Thank you for your help!!!! :D frozenanna2

alucard

Good Morning, frozenanna2! What Daisy Diner Furniture do you need? Post a list here and I will try and send you some! – Your friend, farout1 :-)

lilmarie2013

@alucarc. Hey he good to see you posting here. It’s me, the Beanies (aunty, cousin, uncle). I hope you saw my update about being in the hospital most of December and unfortunately that’s why I didn’t send back candy cane requests. Hope your doing well and had a great holiday.

lassok9

Could someone send me a Floral Wrap Around Skirt and one pair of Green Shades? My username is eskiboy.

Hiya, Eskiboy! Let me know if you need anything else– skirt & glasses are on the way. =) ~Commanderlight

Good morning. I sent those last night. Didn’t have time to post. Enjoy! :-)

Comments are closed.