I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 26,277 replies, has 800 voices, and was last updated by  Alphaowlbear 1 month ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

kcroxy2

If anyone has any extra Wacky Seeds, I would love some. It seems that I win everything else except the Wacky seeds! Thank you, KCROXY2

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

yami7

Hello I am looking for the ice palace wallpaper and flooring and winterfest staircase and the slippery holiday staircase and Igloo bed webkinz rally sofa and winterfest prizes from the past

Roxy616

Hi, @kcroxy2, I have some seeds for you and started to send them to your kcroxy account, but I noticed that it’s now on free player status, and KinzPost mail cannot be sent to free players, so I wanted to check with you to see if kcroxy2 is a full player account. If so, please send a friend request from there to Roxy616, and I’ll be happy to send the seeds right over. Have a great week! Roxy :)

kcnld

Hello! I am looking for 1 or 2 of the Retro Rainbow dress. I have tried everyday and have not received the dress. I have extras of the other Retro Rainbow clothing that I can trade (except the suit; I only have 1). Let me know if you want to trade! My user name is KCNLD. Thank you!!!

Alphaowlbear

Hi kcnld – if you would please send a friend request to alphacat, I would be happy to send you a Retro Dress – Nothing needed in return :-) alphacat

kcnld

Hello @alphaowlbear! I see we are already friends! I sent you some treats. Thank you in advance for the retro dress!!

Alphaowlbear

Hi again kcnld – Silly me – we are already friends – I must have been on another account when I searched my friends list. Thank you for the food goodies that that I did not already have :-) Your retro dress has been posted – I apologize for the wait – thank you for jogging my memory – it’s been unusually cold were I am so maybe a brain freeze on my end? alphacat

chiccey

Looking for ionic trophy pedestal; as many medieval stone columns as possible; and any of the plants from the trading room. Please add me at Chiccey and let me know if there is anything you would like to trade for these. I would greatly appreciate anything!

yami7

Hello This is my looking favorite list peppermint cake pop seeds coconut tree seeds candy cosmos seeds spaghetti vine seeds holiday gumdrop seeds sweetheart cotton candy maker valentine cart love puppy cookie dispenser celebration wacky dispenser whimsical cake dispenser stack of cookie dispenser marshmallow bunny dispenser and double bun wig whimsical braid wz jeans yellow sneakers

pegpony

Hi @Chiccey just wanted to let you know that the ionic trophy pedestal is for sale in the w-shop under “decorations” and then under “pedestals.” Sorry I can’t help with those other items!

frozenanna2

Hey sosotto! I am getting on for the meet and greet with Sally and Dorthy Lou! Sorry we could not meet last night…I got in the trading room, but you didn’t seem to be on. Anyways! Love you besti!!

mabel3

Good morning! How is everyone doing with their Retro clothing collections? I am not having any luck getting the yellow Retro jacket. I have extras of everything else, including the plant, so I’d love to trade with someone who’s missing/wants more of something else. Thanks! 3Mabel

frankie98

Hi 3Mabel! Happy to send you the Retro Yellow Jacket:) Nothing need in return:) Thank you for the adorable ear muffs you sent and the yummy treats:) Have a great day:) Frankie98:-D

Hi Mabel! Did you need anymore? My user is RobinFireEmblem. =) Your friend, Alex

Comments are closed.