I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 28,857 replies, has 828 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 4 days, 15 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Roxy616

Hi, @Grandma001, Thank you so very much for checking on the items from my list, and, yes, if you’re absolutely sure it’s an extra and you won’t be using it, I would absolutely love to have a SantaKinz Plushy to use in the SantaKinz Playground I made with those great Candy Cane Collection prizes! Please let me know if there’s anything at all I can help with in return, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ultrasonic3

@netge I hope you are feeling better and hopefully have a personal assistant by now! Is there anything I can do for you? Would surprise packages help? Just let me know. You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers! Sending lots of love and hugs, Ultra

netge

Hi @ultrasonic3, thank you for your kind wishes, prayers and hugs. I am feeling a bit better now. I have been able to have a necklace made with one of my husband’s fingerprints engraved on it, as they took laser copies of his fingerprints. It is in silver and very lovely to have. Unfortunately I am still awaiting getting a personal assistant, but hope to get somewhere with that in the next few weeks. My younger son is moving in properly tomorrow (Monday), so we are busy trying to move furniture ready to bring his in, at least he is as I can’t do it. Luckily it looks like we will have reasonable weather for the move, as the last 24 hours we have had very strong damaging winds with some rain, which would not be ideal. Hopefully the winds will drop down by lunchtime today. It is very kind of you to offer to send me surprise packages. I am more than happy to send packages to you and probably have some rare items you would like to have. At some point I will have to try to sort out my docks and do a giveaway. I hope to

duckess1

I’m guessing that children read these messages. This does not seem to be a place regarding losses. Probably a lot of the adults playing have had losses. I could not find a heading to put losses under. Please try to stick to the categories. When I look for something concerning Webkinz I don’t enjoy going thru all the personal messages.

bonesbongo

@Traveller Welcome Back! You have been missed, so nice to see you on the forums. Hope that all is well with you and hubby. ~ shelkinz67

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – Just a reminder – if you are Deluxe, don’t forget to log in classic this Sunday – you MUST visit today’s activities to collect that stunning Ice Floe wallpaper, just logging in will NOT award the prize. Enjoy! I’m going to move my Aurora Borealis to a new room. Have a great weekend :-) alphacat

frankie98

Thank you alphacat for this VERY important reminder:) I can’t wait of this amazing wallpaper and would hate to miss it! I can always count on you to keep me updated:) I think I better set a reminder for this one LOL! Have a wonderful weekend:) Your friend fankie98:)

Grandma001

Good afternoon @Roxy616. I tried posting last night but doesn’t seem to have worked so I’ll try again. I saw a post on the giveaway section where you were thanking someone for an old belt so I went looking for your wishlist. Looks like you got everything except maybe a plush on your list, believe it was the SantaKinz Plushy from 2015? Do you still need that?

Comments are closed.