I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 26,746 replies, has 801 voices, and was last updated by  Alphaowlbear 2 days, 12 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

unikitty11_

Hey everyone. I forgot what it was called but I’m looking for that Arcade Flooring and Wallpaper and also the Ticket Booth. If anyone has any extras that would be great. Username unikitty11

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sosotto

Hi unikitty11_!! I’ve missed u! I hope your doing well & we can hangout really soon!! You are the best friend ever♥ ~sosotto :)

Roxy616

Hi, @unikitty11_, Happy to send you those items…Hope you have a great rest of the week! Hugs, Roxy <3

unikitty11_

Thanks a lot, @Roxy616! You are so generous! Are you looking for anything? I would love to send something. Hope you have a great week too!

Roxy616

@unikitty11_, You’re more than welcome…Happy I could help! There’s nothing I really need right now, aside from a few more Golden Stone Path Corners (random prize from spinning the Deluxe Wheel under “Today’s Activities”), but I really appreciate your kind offer. Take care, and let me know if there are any specific birthstone items you still need for your room.

frozenanna2

Hi uni! It’s been awhile! How have you been? I’ve missed everyone! Hopefully I am able to come back really soon. Love you all! Hugs, frozenanna2

sosotto

@Alexandrite_Ledger, hey Alex! Monrose is in the fan art in the share center! Hope you’ll be able to see her!❤️

OH MY GOSH, she is so CUTE!! Thank you so much, Sosotto!! <3 She looks amazing! =D Hope you have a wonderful day, my friend!! <3 Your friend, Alex <3

sosotto

Awwwwweee!!!! I’m so happy you like her! You are the best alex! You have a good day too♥ <3

She’s SO CUTE! My friend got her for me for my birthday & another friend of mine is literally obsessed with her, haha! <3

balletbear5M

Hi friends! I just wanted to pop in and say hi since I am FINALLY done with school for the year (which has definitely kept me much busier than I expected)! :D I hope you all have been doing well, and I look forward to catching up with everyone soon!

Oh hey, Balletbear! It’s been a while since I’ve even talked to you, lol. I think we last talked in 2017? I was with the General forum gang. =P Glad you’re done with school for the year! I’m finishing up as well! ~Alex

Hi! My friend didn’t get to get the white rose arch.. if anyone has an extra, could they please send it to me @RobinFireEmblem? Her user is SpringBackUp, but I can pass it on to her. =) ~Alex

Does anyone happen to have a spare White Roses Arch? I’m not Deluxe. My user is: ArcaninePlusEevee

Comments are closed.