I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 26,657 replies, has 801 voices, and was last updated by  frozenanna2 3 days, 22 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frozenanna2

Hi guys, I’m back! Sosotto how about we meet in the Trading Room tonight at 7:00pm? If your busy then, name a time and I’ll be there! (I can’t meet Wednesday evening though.) Anyway, I’m back in webkinz world! For those who didn’t know why I was gone, it’s because a tornado demolished my town, I didn’t get injured nor my family, my house is good, and it was an EF3. For more information, it’s in page #1,652. Love always, hugs, frozenanna2

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sosotto

@frozenanna2, Hi anna!! Oh my gosh! I’m so happy you’re back! I’ve missed you SO much!! YESSS! I will be in the trading room at 7:00pm tonight! I wouldn’t miss it for the world!! I’m so excited!!!!!!! YAYYYYY! :D See you soon! ♥~sosotto~♥

frankie98

Good morning Blurayne:) Thank you for the lovely surprise package. I had the perfect spot in a new room I happen to be working on and added the extra touch it needed. You are so thoughtful to think of me and such a wonderful friend. Please let me know if you need anything I would love to help if I can. Hope all is well with you. Have a wonderful weekend:) Big hugs Frankie:-D

blurayne

Hello frankie98, So glad that you found a use for it. I really miss doing my giveaways on here. I am enjoying my new job; the people are very friendly and I like the job itself. Still trying to get used to going out to work instead of working from home; trying to get a schedule set up that I can stick to for stuff like exercise and errands. I have different days off each week for 3 weeks then it repeats so that is throwing a kink in my scheduling. I miss my little dog, Damon, so much and he is just lost without me. He sticks to me like glue when I am home. He is 11 and has been with me everyday of his life up until now. Hope that you are doing well. Your friend blurayne

frankie98

Hi blurayne, so happy to hear the new job is going well and the people are friendly. Working with nice people can make the transition so much easier:) Aww I bet Damon misses you as much as you miss him. I would love to see the greeting you get from him when you come home:) I thought of you and Damon with the new Daushand pet. I wonder if it looked anything like your little Damon? It’s very cute. You are so sweet to take time out your busy schedule to host these giveaways and your generosity is greatly appreciated. Are you missing any of the older retired items? LMK and I will see if I have it. Big Hugs to you and Damon. Frankie:)

lassok9

If anyone has extra Country Kitchen Windows and Bundles of Moonberries that they don’t need or want, could you send some to me? I won’t be able to fill my jars in time to get some (certainly not the Moonberry Jar). I’m looking for four Windows and three Bundles. My username is eskiboy on Classic.

Hey, everyone :D I hope you all are doing well and are having a wonderful week. I am currently on the lookout for 1x White Roses Arch, 1x Big City Bus Stop, and 1x of the PSF from the Kiwi Parrot, if anyone happened to adopt one. Let me know what items you would want in return. My user is Mutchie50.

Alphaowlbear

Hi FiaryTaleQueen – I have an extra Bus Stop that you can have – nothing needed in return :-) alphacat

Alphaowlbear

So – I sent the Bus Stop and now I have the old song “Bus Stop” by The Hollies stuck in my head. “Bus Stop, wet day, she’s there, I say ‘please share my umbrella’. LOL

Roxy616

Hi, @FairyTaleQueen, Sending you a Bus Stop, Robin Plushy (in case you hadn’t received any yet), and a White Roses Arch. I don’t have the Kiwi Parrot but someone very generously sent me its PSF. I really wish I had an extra for you, but hopefully someone out there will be able to send you one. Enjoy the rest of your week! Hugs, Roxy <3

Hi there, @FairyTaleQueen! My mom got the Kiwi Parrot earlier this month & named him Perry! Send a FR to RobinFireEmblem and I can ask her to send me one to send to you! -Alex

Does anyone have the Slouch Leather Beret?

Comments are closed.