I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 27,169 replies, has 803 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

lilmarie2013

Thursday Rare Report: 1:00 Deluxe King’s Throne. Have a great day everyone :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Rareone

Marshmallow collectors, if you need extra friends to get your marshmallows, I sign on once a day, usually evening, to send them out and do my daily stuff. Feel free to send a friend request to any/all of my accounts; 65Peaches, 66Peaches, and Rareone. I may not make it to the forums consistently, but I do get my Webkinz in =) Have a great week, Rareone

Rareone

@lilmarie2013 Thank you very much for the clothing items! I rarely take the time to try to make them, so I appreciate getting them solved for me ;p Your friend, Rareone

lilmarie2013

@Rareone you’re so welcome and I’ll add you to my clothing list. I don’t even attempt to solve them. When I get the recipe I send the three items needed. Sometimes I can make a post before I send but sometimes not. Especially if it’s on the weekend. :) so a random clothing package from me you know where to go.

lilmarie2013

Hey hey everyone check out my guessing game in the giveaways forum :)

lilmarie2013

Hey hey never mind it’s apparently against the rules :(

lilmarie2013

Wednesday Rare Report: Arte’s only working one hour today :). 5:00 Victorian Garden Stone Straight Path and Deluxe the Crown’s Lineage Shield :). Don’t forget it’s Deluxe Wednesday at the estore

Comments are closed.