I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 27,096 replies, has 803 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 1 day, 13 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

lilmarie2013

Thursday’s Rare Report: Arte is working so late tonight you may need to set an alarm. At 7:00 pm it’s the Neo Gothic Flooring and at 11:00 pm Deluxe Eat Me Cake Table. Keep catching those floating gummies. Have a Wacky day :).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Rareone

Hi all. Just checking in to say hi :) Thanks to all you find folks that have sent me little notes, and packages, they always put a smile on my face =) Not sure if anyone is needing anything right now, but if so, holler. I’ll be checking back for at least a couple days. Have a great day! Your friend, Rareone

lilmarie2013

@Rareone. Hey hey good to hear from you. Hope everything has been going good fpr you. Have a Wacky day :)

Rareone

@Frankie98 Congrats on your room! I gave you a few votes :) I was certainly one of my favs! Your friend, Rareone

frankie98

Thank you Rareone:) Nice to see you on the forum again. Hope all is well with you and thank you for the kind words about my room design. I really enjoy letting my friends see how much their gifts mean and how I love using them in my rooms:) Have a wonderful weekend. Your friend Frankie98:)

Rareone

Congrats @BluRayne ! Way to go! Hope all is well with you :) Your friend, Rareone

blurayne

Woo-hoo! I just beat WackER Game. I am so happy! All 10 levels and got to see the dance at the end; so cute. Thank you @frankie98 for the WackER items. I was stressing about trying to get the new items and now I can just relax and enjoy the event. Hope everyone is having a great week! Your friend blurayne.

ultrasonic3

@blurayne WOW!!! Congratulations!! I’m so happy for you!! I wish I could see the dance at the end! Not sure I’ll ever get through all 10 levels! Have a wonderful rest of your day! I’m so glad you are able to pop on the forums once in a while! Love and hugs, Ultra

frankie98

Hi Blurayne:) So happy to see you on the forum and congrats on completing all levels on the WackER game. I know you are so busy and was hoping to help in some small way. Didn’t want you to worry about trying to get the new prizes:) Hope all is going well for you and if you need anything I can help with please let me know. You are missed. Hugs Frankie:) PS> Thank you again for all the Fangs account items. I was working on a room when I was thinking I wish I had one more Garnet floor tile and POOF!!! There it was! Magic:) Love watching the package pop open, always makes me smile:)

Alphaowlbear

Hi blurayne – Congratulations beating the WackyEr game and winning the trophy! It really is a hard game to finish – my worst level is the one that is all mud – lol. The first time I finished the game I remember being just stunned and then out came Wacky and Zangoz and their little dance – I had no idea that was coming – so hilarious I almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard. I’m so glad you got to see it and and I wish everyone could – OOoo – maybe Mandy and Micheal could show it on a Podkinz! Hint hint :-) Cheers – alphacat

netge

Congratulations. I managed to complete it once, although I did get to level 10 again a few weeks back, but messed it up and didn’t quite make it to the end. Such a great feeling when you win, as the later levels are really very hard. Thank you for the items from your Fangs account, they are much appreciated. Hugs, netge

lilmarie2013

@blerayne. Hey hey awesome job on finishing Wacky Er game. . I did a few years ago. I could consistently get to level seven but no further. Finally late one night I go to eight, then nine and was doing pretty well as I had never seen those levels before. I barely squeaked by on ten and was so happy to see the dance of celebration. Someone has compared it to a dance scene in a very popular movie. (No one puts baby in the corner). Thanks for all the awesome items from your Fangs account. Have a Wacky day and weekend :)

bonesbongo

@blurayne Hi, Congrats on your accomplishment. I have won the trophy once last year. I love the dance at the end, a nice trophy you get as well for the hard work to complete this game. I was almost able to complete the game again yesterday but no cigar. Can you win the trophy more than once?Thank you for all the items from your Fangs account they will be put to good use. ~ shelkinz67

Comments are closed.