I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 27,096 replies, has 803 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 1 day, 11 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

bonesbongo

Hi everyone, hope all is well and you are enjoying the Wacky Zingoz Celebration. I have not been able to participate as much as I would like to. I have not been feeling well the past couple months. I am looking for and would love to have ZINGOZ WIG (yellow) x2, ZANGOZ WIG (orange) x3 and WACKY CUPCAKE TREE SEEDS x8 for the border in a room. I can trade in return please let me know what you would like. Thanks for looking. Have a great day, enjoy the week. ~ shelkinz67

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi bonesbongo – I’m so sorry you haven’t been feeling well lately – I’m very happy to send 2 yellow and 1 orange Wacky Wigs – I can send them later today. I’ve been collecting the Wacky Gummies but haven’t been feeding many of them – just have two trees so far and hoping the odds will improve towards the end of the event. Nothing needed in return for the wigs – happy to help and I’m sending well wishes your your way. alphacat

netge

Hi bonesbongo, sorry to hear you have been so unwell. I have some spare wacky cupcake seeds, will send 3 packets over to you. Nothing needed in return. Take care of yourself and get better soon. netge

frankie98

So sorry to here you are not feeling well bonesbongo! I would be happy to send three of the Wacky Cupcake Tree seeds. Nothing needed in return other than for you to take care of yourself and feel better soon. Let me know if you need anything else. Hugs Frankie:)

Roxy616

Hi, @bonesbongo, I’m so very sorry you haven’t been feeling well…My thoughts and prayers are with you, along with the hope that your health will be soon be fully restored. Sending a Zangoz Wig and two packets of Wacky Cupcake Tree Seeds. Please let me know if there’s anything else you may have missed that I can help with, and I will be more than happy to send whatever I have. Take care, my friend, and feel better soon ~ Sending Lots of Good Thoughts, Love, and Hugs Your Way, Roxy <3

bonesbongo

A BIG THANK YOU @Alphaowlbear @netge @frankie98 and @Roxy616 for your help sending me the Wacky Celebration items and get well wishes. I now have all the items I need. I’m looking forward to be able to start working on some rooms when I feel better. Enjoy the rest of the week. Love and hugs. ~ shelkinz67

UNITED3000

Does anyone have any of these items for trade? ^.^

Playful Spring Window
      Magic Potion
      Tranquil Television
      Neo Gothic Coffee Table
      Neo Gothic Couch
      Neo Gothic Dining Chair (X4)
      Neo Gothic Side Table
      Neo Gothic Pillar (X4)
      Neo Gothic Vine Bookshelf
      Slippery Slide (PSI)
      Peek-A-Boo Pond (PSI)
      Hot Springs Bath (PSI)
      Winterfest Guitar
      Arctic Fox Cub Plushie
      Potted Ice Flower (Blue Pot)

Hello, united3000. I have 1x of the Neo Gothic Coffee Table and 1x for the Neo Gothic Dining Chair. I’ll take any unwanted items you have. My user is Mutchie50.

UNITED3000

Hello! ^.^ That would be awesome! Are you looking for other rare items? Thanks so much!!

Hello, @UNITED3000 :D After looking through my dock, I realized I had a Neo Gothic Couch. So, I’ll be sending you 1x Neo Gothic Couch, 1x Neo Gothic Coffee Table, and 1x Neo Gothic Dining Chair. If you have any rare items you don’t really want. Also, you’re welcome, and I’m glad I could help <3

Hello, @UNITED3000 :D I forgot to ask this were you also looking for 1x Neo Gothic Night Stand? Because I have one that I could also send your way. Your friend, Mutchie50.

UNITED3000

Hello! Yes, I do need all of those items! ^.^ I need the nightstand too! I’ll send some goodies your way! Thank you so much!! ♡

Hello, @UNITED3000 :D I was searching around my dock and I found two more items you were looking for. I’m sending over 1x Neo Gothic Night Stand, 1x Winterfest Guitar, and 1x Potted Ice Flower (Blue Pot). Also, you are very welcome ♡ Your friend, Mutche50

UNITED3000

Hello @FairyTaleQueen! Thank you so incredibly much for everything!! I appreciate you so much!! ^.^ I sent you another gift as a thank you! ♡ Your friend, ~UNITED3000

Nate4555

Hi@Alphacat, Glad you liked your the Wacky gift I sent. I hopped on Monday night to do some shopping and thought of you. Sorry I forgot to send a message sooner. Nate4555

Alphaowlbear

Hi Nate – thank you so much! I am so glad to know it was you who sent the Wacky Dispenser to me. Wacky never fails to to make me smile – that little yellow guy always puts me in a happy mood. :-) I hope you’ve been successful getting the WackyEr prizes and the Tree Seeds – if Not, please let me know. Thanks so being such a wonderful friend – Have a great weekend! alphacat

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – I had a little bit of fun this morning so I thought I’d share – I now know where all these Webkinz Cares prizes originate from. I had to take my car in this morning and then stopped by my favorite used media store and found 2 new Lil Black Bears each with a bonus Red Tag that said Webkinz Cares – there used to be a Webkinz Foundation charity that Ganz would donate money to the education and welfare of children. I haven’t adopted the bears yet, but the Red Tags contained a feature code for the code shop. I got to choose 1 of 3 different gift boxes – a blue & white heart shaped box, a red Webkinz Cares box or a blue dog shaped gift tin. I got the jacket, some cash, and a recipe food with the first code, and the WC painting, cash and food with the second code. Plus, each code unlocked 5 chances to press the button on the WC prize machine – prizes were a Wshop top and more cash and a random player also gets the same prize – I have 4 more days to press the

Alphaowlbear

Oops – I got cut off. Anyway, I have four more days to press the button – the prizes aren’t that great, but it’s fun and different. This must have been an event 10 – 12 years ago when the Lil Kinz were coming out. Have a great weekend – Cheers! alphacat

Hi Alphacat. Thank you for sharing that! It sounds like a lot of fun! It’s so exciting when we find Webkinz with a tag/code! Have a great week! :-) MrsKWA

Roxy616

If anyone has the new eStore Llama Cotton Candy Tree, I would love to have one of its dispenser foods for my collection…I have lots of dispenser foods or PSFs I could trade in return, if interested. Just let me know which food(s) you’re looking for, and I’ll be happy to send whatever I have. Thanks so much! Roxy <3

luna101217

@Roxy616 I really wish I had that Llama Cotton Candy Tree so I could send you the dispenser food, but sadly I don’t. I wanted you to know, though, that I saw the incredibly sweet and vulnerable message you left for me on the room design post from July 2nd when the room I made for you using items you so kindly gifted me was featured. I wanted to respond when I first saw it, but I have truly been just so drained. Finally yesterday morning I sat down and wrote this big, long message to you on the new room design post… only for it to end up not getting posted. I don’t know if it was for length, content, relevance, etc. but above all I wanted you to know how much I truly appreciated that message. That room design feature came mere days after one of the worst days of my life… Since I want this message to actually get posted this time, I’ll just say this: believe me when I say I know exactly what you mean when you say you’ve been through “far too much devastating loss and pain.”

luna101217

I will forever cherish the remarkable person and friend you are and have always been. I wish you didn’t know the pain you know, but I can’t put into enough words how grateful I am to you for understanding exactly what I am going through and wanting to be there even as you struggle with your own pain. Thank you for being you. <3 I love you my dear friend and I am sending every ounce of love, friendship, and healing I have to you. All my love, luna <3

Comments are closed.