I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 28,857 replies, has 828 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 3 days, 5 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Roxy616

Looking for one WACKY PEARL GUMBALL (from the Wacky Pearl Gumball Dispenser–dressed like Ursula from the Little Mermaid–random prize awarded with the 2022 Planter Mystery Box Series 3); and TWO of the OUTDOOR LANTERN (it’s a small, rounded red and black lantern but can’t recall where it came from…may have been either a recent wheel or Peek-a-Newz prize). Thanks so much for checking, and have a wonderful week! Hugs, Roxy <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

I know this is probably a long shot, but I forgot to list a FLOWING PALM TREE (Vacation Island Raffle Box Prize), if anyone would happen to have one to spare. Again, please let me know what I can help with in return, and thanks for checking! Roxy :)

Grandma001

@Roxy616 – I’m not familiar with the outdoor lantern but I have the gumball and flowing palm tree. I’ll send it in a few minutes. Need to search a little more for outdoor lantern first.

Roxy616

Hi, @Grandma001, Thank you so very much for your kindness and generosity in sending me the gumball and palm tree…Can’t tell you how much I appreciate all your help with items I’ve needed! Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week, and thank you again for everything! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

AuntietoEW

Hi @Roxy616. There is a “Glowing Fall Lantern” with is black and red. It was originally released during Fall Fest 2013. Then it was added to the “Adventure Scout Cookbook” in the last year or so. I will send you two of them. Hugs, AuntietoEW

Alphaowlbear

Hi CheyennePhillips – Congratulations on having your Drive In Theater Room featured! I love the wallpaper you chose and what a great way to show your collection of different vehicles. Well done! alphacat

FluffyKinz23

Thank you so much @alphaowlbear! I had wanted to make a drive in for a long time, and @roxy616 helped by sending me the movie screen! I hope you have a good day. :)

FluffyKinz23

Oh my goodness whoops! YOU sent me the movie screen haha. So, thank you again for helping me finish it. Roxy sent one to my mom so I was confused for a minute. You both are always so helpful!!

balletbear5M

Hi everyone! I’ve been super busy lately and have quite a few things coming up this week, and don’t think I’ll have the time to get the prizes from the wacky zingoz celebration. If anyone has enough extras to just send one of each (and the cupcake tree seeds), it would be very much appreciated! And please let me know what I can send in return :) I hope everyone has a great week!

Roxy616

Hi, @balletbear5M, I’ll be happy to help you with those…Nothing needed in return. Will send over what I have now and the rest as I get them. Hope you have a great week, too! Hugs. Roxy <3

balletbear5M

Thank you so much, @Roxy616! This takes off so much pressure to try and find time to get all the prizes. I really appreciate it, and hugs right back! :) <3

lilmarie2013

Monday Rare Report: Arte was up at work early this morning but I slept in :(. He’s looking to earn some big kc today as there are four rares. At 9:00 it was the Golden Oil Lamp of Persia; 5:00 is a mystery item so check regular and Deluxe; 6:00 Unbirthday Chair: and last one at 8:00 Deluxe Golden Sun Stove. Keep collecting gummis, hopefully the odds are in your favor today. Have a Wacky day :)

I was wondering if anyone happened to get the Llama Cotton Candy Tree, I would really love one of the fluffy cotton candies, the Llama cotton candy really is adorable. Let me know if you would like some food items in return. My user is Mutchie50.

Roxy616

Hi, @FairyTaleQueen, Sent you one of the Llama Cotton Candy and a couple of other dispenser foods…Nothing needed in return. Enjoy! Hugs, Roxy <3

Hello, @Roxy616. Thanks so much for the Llama Cotton Candy and the other dispenser foods you sent me. I placed them in a fridge within one of my candy themed rooms <3 Hugs, your friend, Mutchie50 <3

Comments are closed.