I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 27,684 replies, has 808 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 17 hours, 36 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

lilmarie2013

Wednesday Rare Report: Arte’s doing the split shift today with two Rares. At 1:00 Deluxe Takhat Throne and at 6:00 Medieval Lion Coat of Arms. It’s Super School Day hopefully a few of my pets will level up in class today. Keep collecting gummies, how is everyone doing getting cupcake seeds? Have a Wacky day :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

UNITED3000

Does anyone have any of these items for trade? ^.^

Playful Spring Window
      Magic Potion (From Nafaria) (X2)
      Tranquil Television
      Neo Gothic Dining Chair (X3)
      Neo Gothic Pillar (X4)
      Neo Gothic Vine Bookshelf (X2)
      Slippery Slide (PSI)
      Peek-A-Boo Pond (PSI)
      Hot Springs Bath (PSI)
      Winterfest Guitar (X6)
      Arctic Fox Cub Plushie (X8)
      Potted Ice Flower (Blue Pot) (X8)
      Cryptic Crystal Ball (PSI)
      Enchanted Toy Chest (PSI)
      Designer Catwalk (PSI) (X2)
      Enchanted Loch (PSI)
      Crystal Sea Glass Flooring (POTM)

Roxy616

@UNITED3000, I have 2 Magic Potion, 3 Neo Gothic Dining Chair, 1 Neo Gothic Vine Bookshelf, 6 Winterfest Guitar, and 8 Potted Ice Flower (blue pot) I’ll be happy to send you…Nothing needed in return. Please send friend requests to Roxy616, sillyleopard, and esh25.

UNITED3000

Thank you so much!!! ^.^ I’m sending some goodies your way!! I insist as a thank you!! I really appreciate you!! ♡

AuntietoEW

Hi @UNITED3000. I can give you 1 Neo Gothic Vine Bookshelf and 4 Neo Gothic Pillars. By the way, the Neo Gothic Pillar is two squares wide and attaches to the wall. It is different than the other rare pillars or columns. What is your Webkinz name? Mine is the same as on the Webkinznewz. AuntietoEW

UNITED3000

Hello! ^.^ Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it!! My username is UNITED3000 ^.^ I’ll send you a gift in return! Are there any items you’re looking for?

UNITED3000

Does anyone have any of these items for trade? ^.^

Playful Spring Window
      Magic Potion (From Nafaria) (X2)
      Tranquil Television
      Neo Gothic Dining Chair (X3)
      Neo Gothic Pillar (X4)
      Neo Gothic Vine Bookshelf (X2)
      Slippery Slide (PSI)
      Peek-A-Boo Pond (PSI)
      Hot Springs Bath (PSI)
      Winterfest Guitar (X6)
      Arctic Fox Cub Plushie (X8)
      Potted Ice Flower (Blue Pot) (X8)
      Cryptic Crystal Ball (PSI)
      Enchanted Toy Chest (PSI)
      Designer Catwalk (PSI) (X2)
      Enchanted Loch (PSI)
      Crystal Sea Glass Flooring (POTM)

UNITED3000

My apologies! I didn’t mean to post this twice. My internet was messing up. Thank you all for taking the time to read this! ^.^

Roxy616

Hi, @ultrasonic3, Just wanted to let you know how excited I was to see your beautiful “Save the Monarchs” room featured in this week’s posted designs…That’s so awesome!!! Hope you’re having a blast on vacation so far, and can’t wait to hear all about it next week after you get back! Miss you Lots and Sending Big Hugs, Roxy <3

Roxy616

@luna101217, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to write such profoundly kind and loving words as those expressed in your message to me (BOTH of them, despite one having sadly been either lost to cyberspace or not approved to be posted, for whatever reason…I’ve had that happen a time or two, as well). You have no idea how much your friendship and support mean to me, and my heart breaks at the thought of you being in such pain and having to bear such devastating loss. I wish, more than anything, that I had words to bring you comfort and healing for your soul, but I know that, in this case, nothing but time will truly help. Just know that I’m here for you with whatever you need, so if you’ve been unable to complete some of the recent collections, challenges, etc. and have missed any prizes, please don’t hesitate to let me know, as nothing would make me happier than to be able to help you in some small way. Take care, my precious friend, and know that my love and thoughts are with you always ~ Many Hugs, Roxy

Comments are closed.