I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 28,857 replies, has 828 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 4 days, 16 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

lilmarie2013

Monday Rare Report: Arte must have had a busy weekend as he’s only working one hour today but has two Rares. At 3:00 the Turquoise Dining Table and Deluxe the Medieval Dresser. Have a great day everyone :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frozenanna2

Hey guys! I was able to log on for a bit! How is everyone? I just realized how busy I’m going to be this fall! I am returning to Dance this September, and I will have loads of homework to do. Anyway, this year, I’m doing Ballet, Tap, Jazz, and Lyrical! Love yall, have a wonderful dayyy!!! Hugz! ~frozenanna2

Roxy616

@frozenanna2, Good to hear from you, frozen…Hope you’ve been doing well. Sounds like you’re going to be extremely busy with everything this fall, but all the different types of dance you’ll be doing also sounds really exciting! Hope you have a terrific school year ahead and have lots of fun with your dance classes! I usually have a few extras with collection events, challenge prizes, floaty-clicky events, and Deluxe Day items, so if there’s anything you end up missing out on, please let me know, and I’ll be glad to send you whatever I have. Hugs Back ~ Roxy <3

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – I am hoping to trade two Little LLama items. I have an extra CRIB and WINDOW and I would love to find the Hamper and the Sofa. The summer has been so busy that I really haven’t got anything from the Estore and my points have accumulated over the past several months so I treated myself to the LLama – named her Dahlia – and that adorable Capybara that I need to think of a name for. Please let me know if you would like the food from these pets :-) Please let me know if you’d like to trade – have a great Monday! alphacat

bonesbongo

Hi, @Alphaowlbear I don’t get much from the eStore anymore I had some monthly points building up and just couldn’t resist getting some boxes for the adorable Lil Llama theme. The only items I got were Little Llama Sofa, Ottoman and a rocking chair. I have an extra of the Sofa and would love to trade with you for the Crib. Sorry I can’t help with the Hamper. Let me know if you still need the Sofa I will send it over. I was debating on getting the Llama as well it is so adorable I love the name you picked. I got the Capybara as well just trying to decide on a name. The only name I have come up with so far is Cappypoo. Enjoy the rest of the week. ~ shelkinz67

lilstinky

Hi, alphaowlbear – May I have the PSF from each of those, please? I can send kc coins in return. I’m sorry I don’t have the llama items you’re looking for, but I didn’t buy any boxes from that theme. ~ momssanitytime

Alphaowlbear

HI lilstinky -How are you? I’m happy to send the foods for your PSF collection :-) Enjoy! alphacat

lilstinky

Thank you so much! I haven’t been on WKN much lately, but hopefully that will change very soon. We are taking my son to college tomorrow, and have been busy packing things he will need and getting necessary things done. It will be so hard to leave him, but I know he will do great! Thanks again. ~ momssanitytime

pegpony

Hello I’m looking to trade for the yellow wig as I didn’t have luck with getting one. I have all the other Wacky prizes so let me know which one you’d like in return, or if you’d prefer cupcake seeds or something else : )

Alphaowlbear

Hi pegpony – I’d be glad to send a yellow wig to you – nothing is needed back – happy to send an extra. :-) alphacat

unikitty11_

Hi everyone! I am looking for any Fast Food/Chocolate Shop themed items. Please lmk what you’re looking for and what I can send in return. Thx!! ~unikitty

bonesbongo

Hi @unikitty11_ I have an extra Chocolate Shop Wallpaper/Flooring, CS Booth, CS Display, CS Display Case Fridge and CS Tables. Do you still need these items let me know I would be happy to send them to you. ~ shelkinz67

bonesbongo

Hi @unikitty11 I sent you the Chocolate Chop Wallpaper/Flooring and a Chocolate Shop Booth will send the other items tomorrow. Have a great day my friend. ~ shelkinz67

Comments are closed.