I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 28,023 replies, has 832 voices, and was last updated by  misscoon2 2 days, 7 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

lassok9

@Alphaowlbear I see. Doubt I’ll be able to get it then. Oh well. Thanks for your help! :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

unikitty11_

Hey everyone! I am in need of a Mint Marshmallow Hat and Costume or just a normal Marshmallow Hat and Costume if anyone has any spares. I have a lot of things I’m willing to offer for them. Thanks! User is unikitty11.

roxy616

@cardmaker22, Happy Friday! Just wanted to check with you to see if you’re interested in making rooms with the other Curio Shop Rare themes…there’s Ancient CiviIization, Egyptian (only have select items from both of those), and Medieval (have most of the items in that theme). Also, I have most all the items in the Victorian Garden theme (very pretty collection!) and would be happy to send you the extras I have on hand. Just let me know, and I can start getting those to you today…after that, I’ll work on sending you all the dispenser foods I have (some of the holiday foods I sent before may be dispenser, but it won’t hurt to have duplicates). I would also love to help you with the Cash Cow Challenge you mentioned, so whenever works for you, either this evening or this weekend, just let me know when to meet you in the Tournament Arena, and I’ll invite you to play, only I’ll be losing purposely so that you can win and get the points you need to complete the challenge. A lot of us have done that for one another if someone has trouble with a particular game. (Continued Below)

roxy616

@cardmaker22 (Continued) Sorry, looks like my first message posted again below this, so just ignore the duplicate…If you’d like to choose a specific day/time for us to meet in the Tournament Arena (would have to be either weekend or weekday evenings after 6 pm Eastern Standard Time for me), just let me know so I can plan to be there at that exact time, then I can invite you to play the game. This would only help you, however, if the challenge says the points need to be from a two-player game. There are two different buttons to select for Cash Cow Battles in the Arena…one is labeled “Two-Player Games” and the other is labeled “Quick Tournaments,” so depending on what the challenge tells you to do, it may be where you have to play by yourself. If this is the case, the best advice I have is just focus on clicking each group of colors you see that have 3 or more clustered together, as quickly as you can, since the goal is to eliminate these groups before they reach the top. Anyway, I’ll be glad to help out if it calls for two players, so let me know. Big Hugs, Roxy <3

cardmaker22

@roxy616 I just lost everything I typed because the page reloaded so I will keep this short. Yes, I would love the other themes if you don’t mind undertaking all the work of looking for the items and sending them. You are such a dear friend to make this offer! As for the challenge I believe it is the 2 player game. I tried to find an opponent many times but nothing loaded. I will go this evening at 7:00, tomorrow morning at 11:00 and tomorrow afternoon at 2:00. Hopefully one of these times works for you. IF I am a no show it’s because we have high winds and might lose power. Thank you for being such an amazing friend! Much love, cardmaker22

roxy616

@cardmaker22, Happy Friday! Just wanted to check with you to see if you’re interesting in making rooms with the other Curio Shop Rare themes…there’s Ancient CiviIization, Egyptian (only have select items from both of those), and Medieval (have most of the items in that theme). Also, I have most all the items in the Victorian Garden theme (very pretty collection!) and would be happy to send you the extras I have on hand. Just let me know, and I can start getting those to you today…after that, I’ll work on sending you all the dispenser foods I have (some of the holiday foods I sent before may be dispenser, but it won’t hurt to have duplicates). I would also love to help you with the Cash Cow Challenge you mentioned, so whenever works for you, either this evening or this weekend, just let me know when to meet you in the Tournament Arena, and I’ll invite you to play, only I’ll be losing purposely so that you can win and get the points you need to complete the challenge. A lot of us have done that for one another if someone has trouble with a particular game. (Continued Below)

bonesbongo

A heartfelt thank you to the very special person who sent so many of the amazing items that I was recently looking for. I will think of you whenever I see these and always, you continue to have a special place in my heart. Your thoughtfulness and generosity are truly appreciated. I hope I can repay you somehow. Please let me know if you are looking for anything for yourself. Have a wonderful day, hugs. ~ shelkinz67

Comments are closed.