I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 28,857 replies, has 828 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 4 days, 15 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

bonesbongo

Hi, @Roxy616 You are amazing! I can’t thank you enough for all the amazing 2022 Fall Fest Soda prizes that you sent me. I know you don’t want anything in return but I would like to send something to show my appreciation. It may take a few days for me to send items. I have had better day just finally getting to my gifts that were sent about a week ago. Sending lots of love and hugs your way. ~ shelkinz67

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

Hi, @bonesbongo, So glad to hear that yesterday was at least a little better for you, and I hate so much that you’re having to endure such pain. You’re more than welcome for the soda prizes, and I’m happy I could help. If you would like any of the Fall Mystery Clothing Bag items, I have extras of the entire Wolf Costume, the Kitten Pumpkin Mask, the Eye See You Dress (only got a couple of the matching bows, though, so unfortunately those are gone), and the Nightmare Suit (despite buying far too many bags, I never did get any of the Face Paint Mask that goes with the suit, for some reason)…Take care, and let me know how it goes when you meet with the surgeon on the 12th (I think that’s when you said the appointment was rescheduled for, but with my fading memory, it’s entirely possible I have the date wrong lol). ~ Lots of Love and Hugs Right Back, Roxy <3

bonesbongo

Hi, Roxy616 my sweet friend. I meant to say I have had better days, I was trying to rush just to send you a thank you note so that I could lay down guess I should have proof read first. You were correct on the date October 12th. I will let you know how the appointment goes when I meet the surgeon as soon as I get home. Thank you for asking about the Fall Mystery Clothing Bags I was not able to get any and would love to have any extra pieces you don’t need. Is there anything you may be looking for? Lots of love and hugs sent right back. ~ shelkinz67

bonesbongo

Hi, @Roxy616 Thank you so much for 2022 Fall Mystery Clothing Bag items. It was such a nice surprise opening your gifts, the clothing outfits, shoes and pumpkin mask are adorable. Is there anything your looking for? Have a great week my sweet friend. Lots of love and hugs sent your way. ~ shelkinz67

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – It’s time for another Charming Waterfall Giveaway!! Please see the Giveaway Forum for details. alphacat

Hey friends! Does anyone know if we will have another opportunity to get more pet buddies? I didn’t receive any acorn buddies. My main account has three leaves. They’re cute though. :-)

Alphaowlbear

I think there is another code coming in a few days – the Newz article that needed at least 200 comments posted by the 30th. I think we made enough comments on the first day, lol, but we have to wait until the end of the event. Good Luck – I hope you get the Acorn Buddy! I have no clue why any of the buddies can’t be traded or gifted through kinzpost. alphacat

Roxy616

I didn’t receive an Acorn buddy, either, @Strawberrykinz72, and am so disappointed. They’re all really adorable, but the Acorn is my favorite, so I’ve been hoping and keeping my fingers crossed that there will be more chances to win one or, since there have been a large number of comments from other very disappointed players who also were hoping to win an Acorn Pet Buddy and didn’t, maybe they will give a code specifically for the Acorn instead of a random buddy being awarded. Here’s wishing!!!

lilmarie2013

@Strawberrykinz hey hey there are three other codes ( plus the one alphacat mentioned) on the other social media sites that Ganz/Webkinz uses. The icons are at the bottom of some posts on the articles forum. Unfortunately the codes can’t be posted here and buddies can’t be sent through kinz post. Two of the three have already met the comment count and should give the code on the 30th. Have a great day:)

Roxy616

@frankie98 and @Strawberrykinz72, Just bought some mystery clothing bags and will be more than happy to send both of you the Eye See You Bow, if I get them. Strawberrykinz, I have a spare Eye See You Dress I’ll send you, as well. Frankie, I normally wouldn’t ask for anything in return, but I would love to trade for the Peridot Pup Slippers (only IF I don’t get a pair from the bags I’ve purchased, that is…will let you know once I’ve opened all of them). ~ Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

@Roxy616 You are so sweet. I hope you get everything you are looking for. Please let me know if you need anything from the bags and I can get a few to help you find what you need. I would love to help you! Thank you so very much! Love and hugs! MrsKWA

Roxy616

Hey, Frankie, Just wanted to let you know I did get a few pair of the Peridot Pup Slippers, so please keep yours to trade for something else you may need. Also, I got multiples of everything except the Nightmare Face Paint (not even a single one of those…ugh!), so please let me know if there is anything else I can send besides the Eye See You Bow. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

My dear sweet friend Roxy:) I would be happy to send you the Peridot Pup Slippers even if you don’t get an EXTRA Eye See You Bow:) I hate to think you having to buy so many bags just to get the complete sets so I would be more than thrilled to help you out…Please don’t keep buying bags just to get the extra Bow for me. I will be fine without it and find something else cute to wear with the dress:) I know you and your big heart trying to please everyone and it is not necessary for me:) You are wonderful friend and that is all I really need:) Big Hugs my friend, Frankie

frankie98

Oh Roxy I’m so sorry you didn’t get the Nightmare Face Paint:( I will use my Peridot Pup Slippers and Eye See You Dress to try and get the Face Paint for you, I don’t want you to have to buy more bags just to get one missing item. Hopefully someone else will have one to trade:) It can be a never-ending challenge and very expensive;/ It would be nice if we could just buy the sets we want. I guess that’s why it is a mystery bag LOL. You are very sweet to offer but the Bow is the only item I really needed:) Big Hugs, Frankie

frankie98

Roxy, thank you so much for the adorable Eye See You Bow, and for helping me to complete my outfit:) You are the best! I am still trying to get the Nightmare Face Paint for you:) I hope I can find someone willing to trade for it. Big Hugs, Frankie:-D

lilmarie2013

Tuesday Rare Report: Arte has a one stop shop today. Two Rares at 3:00 Deluxe is the Sofreh Dining Table and for all Ace of Clubs Divider. Have a great day everyone :)

Comments are closed.