I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 28,142 replies, has 829 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 2 days, 19 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frankie98

Hi banana, Thank you for sending me all the divider options. What a huge help and a relief on my kinz cash. I went with the sea green, it is such a soothing color and perfect with the stripe floor Roxy suggested. I appreciate your thoughtfulness and friendship. Have a wonderful weekend my friend. Big Hugs Frankie98

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

netge

Good news, after endless goes I have now got into both my netg and netg2 mailboxes and have caught up with all the outstanding mail. I now need to work out what I am missing. @Roxy616, thank you more than words can say for the wonderful gifts you have sent my way, I very much look forward to using them in new room designs. So many rooms remind me of your kindness and that of my other friends. We are truly blessed to have each other on Webkinz. Lots of love and hugs to all. netge

Alphaowlbear

Hi netge – I’m so glad you got your kinzpost ironed out – it’s such a relief when you finally get to access your mail. I hope you’re feeling better today :-) alphacat

Roxy616

@netge, You’re so very welcome, and I’m really glad to hear that your mailbox is working properly again! Let me know if there’s anything missing that I can help with, and fingers crossed that you’re feeling at least slightly better than earlier in the week. Sending lots of love and healing wishes your way ~ BIG HUGS, Roxy <3

lilstinky

@netge – I’m so glad you were able to get into the mailboxes. Take care of yourself, and I hope to hear that you’re feeling better quickly. Let me know if there’s anything you missed while you were away – I’d be glad to help however I can. ~ momssanitytime

Good afternoon everyone! There is a FREE Slow Tortoise Hat at the eStore today. I went to pick it up and noticed the Sunny Spring Clothing Bag is on sale. I hadn’t planned on getting any because of my luck with getting the items I want. So, I have a few items that I would like to trade. I have the carefree cow slippers, curly bob wig, and fresh spring fawn hat. I would like to have the 2 cheeky cherry bows, (one of those for my daughter) shorts and sandals, and the spring breeze bow and dress. So if anyone has any of those items that they would like to trade please let me know. I hope everyone has a great day! MrsKWA :-)

netge

Thank you to all my kind friends for your good wishes. Fortunately my son appears to be just about recovered, but I am not. The doctor came out to see me yesterday and today has decided to give me a course of antibiotics, as it doesn’t appear to be a virus after all, we tested. Hoping to feel better soon. Sadly still trying to get to my accounts to sort out the mailbox, etc, but illness has me somewhat flattened. I found a mystery plant box in my dock yesterday, which can only have come from one of my lovely friends, many thanks for it, it is much appreciated and cheered me up. I had a really cute giraffe bed as the other item, which I love. Take care and hugs to all, netge

Hi Netge. I hope you continue to improve everyday. I know our wonderful friend Roxy said she has sent items that you missed while you were away, but If you find that you are still missing something, I would like to help, just let me know. Hugs. MrsKWA

frankie98

HI Roxy and Banana, Just wanted to let you know that I tried the stripe flooring that we talked about and I am loving it with the flower theme. I thought it might be to busy but after working with it and adding the solid purple pieces from the City Skyline theme and the Bright bedroom pieces from the last collection (Banana’s suggestion) it looks pretty nice. I also used the Beach house dividers, but might try a solid color? Still a work in progress…Also Roxy, thank you for the lovely gifts. My Carnival is definitely getting a makeover lol!!! Side note, my favorite treat is a Candy Apple:) You know how to make me smile:-D Big Hugs to Both of you. Frankie:)

frankie98

On second thought…I like the Fruitland flooring for a solid green lol! I dont know and will probably keep trying:)

bananasbw

Thank you for letting us know you tried the flooring & when you said you are loving it, well…I just had to drop everything & see for myself. Roxy sure has a good eye for decorating & am very happy she suggested it. My reaction was Wow!! & the colours from the wallpaper to everything else in the room literally popped. Do make some dividers with solid colours. That’s what I did. Not sure if your other message will be moderated before I head out the door tomorrow. Hubby & I are going on a day trip so no Webkinz either for me until the evening. Have a great day my friend! ((hugs))

frankie98

After dreaming of flooring last night, I realized that my favorite flooring for that room is the one Roxy suggested:) The colors are so perfect with the wallpaper and the shine is so pretty. Thank you Roxy for the beautiful suggestion. Now back to the dividers lol. Do you know if we can change colors on them once they are made? or we have to buy another blank one? I can see it getting very expensive to try different colors if we cant reuse them:/ Have a fun day with your Hubby, and your pets will be anxiously awaiting your return and probably asking for food;/ Big Hugs Frankie

Roxy616

@frankie98, Glad you were able to use the flooring with the new collection and that you’re happy with how it turned out (after all the dreaming about it, of course lol), and you’re so welcome for the items…I’m thrilled that the cottage I sent happens to not only work with your carnival-themed room but that a candy apple is your favorite treat! YAY! Have a wonderful upcoming weekend ~ Lots of Love and Big Hugs Back, Roxy <3

bananasbw

@frankie98…I sent you a few coloured dividers to play around with. Unfortunately you cannot change their colour once they are made so if you find one that works, let me know & I will make more to send. My day was very enjoyable until I got home. Call it a mild case of Vertigo but for the rest of the evening I really felt woozy. So my pets didn’t get the attention they deserved but instead checked to see what Deluxe Advantage was offering & was very surprised to see the price markdown on the clothing bags. I’m embarrassed to say how many I bought…BUT, not until Thursday afternoon did I realize I purchased the wrong ones. Oh well! No wonder I didn’t see any Cheeky Cherry clothing, LOL. Have a great weekend my friend, (((hugs))).

Comments are closed.