I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 28,321 replies, has 821 voices, and was last updated by  sosotto 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

@Frankie98 I really hope you are okay. Please keep us updated! Love and hugs! MrsKWA <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

unikitty11_

Hello everyone! I am looking for any Fall Clothing/Accessories that are not the new ones. Thanks. Username is unikitty11. I also want to thank everyone who sent me gemstone items. I now have a complete room!

Roxy616

Hi, @frankie98, Just really concerned about you with the hurricane bearing down on your area, and wanted to make sure you’re okay. I know it hasn’t fully hit yet, but wanted you to know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and everyone who may be impacted by this, and it is my greatest hope that all will be well. It’s frightening for me to even read about, let alone what it must be like for those who live in areas that are affected by storms of this magnitude, and I just wanted you to know that I’m thinking of you and Mickey, as well as others along the southeastern seaboard. If you don’t lose power and are able later this week, please leave a message to let me know that you both are safe and well. Love you lots, my dear friend ~ Roxy <3<3<3 P.S. It means everything that you would do this for me, but please don't trade your Eye See You Dress…The Nightmare Face Paint isn't a must have (just found it strange that, with all the bags I purchased, there wasn't at least one awarded), and I wouldn't want you to give up the

Roxy616

Sorry, that last part was cut off…I wouldn’t want you to give up the dress on my account, especially since it goes with the bow and is meant to be a set. You have no idea how much I appreciate the generous thought behind it, though, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for caring enough to be willing to part with these items. <3

bananasbw

@Roxy616…I just replied to frankie in bananza & not sure if you read my message from the other day. Thought I would post this while I’m on here :D

Roxy616

Hi, @bananasbw, I saw your reply to Frankie and posted a response in the Bananza forum…As far as meeting in the park, we can set up something for later, after the weather passes and we make sure everyone is okay and has working power. ~ Roxy <3

@Roxy616 Fluffykinz and I will try to help you with the Nightmare Face Paint. I hope we have good luck. :-)

Roxy616

Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity, @Strawberrykinz72, as well as Fluffykinz, but please don’t go to any trouble or expense on the bags just for that…While I greatly appreciate such a thoughtful gesture, I can certainly do without the Face Paint Mask and am more than happy to have the other pieces (in particular, I’m really glad to have gotten both the Peridot Pup and Sapphire Spaniel Slippers, as I collect all the birthstone items). If you both planned to purchase some bags anyway and just happen to be awarded an extra Face Paint Mask, then I’ll gladly accept one, but I just didn’t want either of you to spend money trying to help me out. Thank you, too, for being such a truly wonderful friend…I can’t begin to tell you how very much that means to me! Take care, and have a wonderful rest of the week ~ Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

Alphaowlbear

Adding my thoughts and prayers to you, frankie98, and everyone who is in the path of this massive hurricane. Stay safe and when you are able, please let us know that you are okay. Hugs -alphacat

@Frankie98, I’m so sorry. That must be really tough. I’ll be keeping you & everyone else down there in my thoughts and prayers.. I know how crazy weather alerts are. My homestate gets tornados a lot and it got a frost advisory yesterday. I hope all is well with you. Let me know if there is anything you need. Sending lots of love, hugs & prayers, Alex <3

lilmarie2013

Wednesday Rare Report: Arte is doing a split afternoon shift today. At 1;00 Deluxe Desert Destiny Window and 5:00 Stone Circle Flooring. Have a great day everyone :)

lassok9

Could someone please send me the Deluxe items from the Fall Clothing Line, 1x Cute White Glasses, and 1x Tie-Front Shorts? My username is eskiboy on Classic.

lilmarie2013

@lassok9 . Hey hey happy to send those over to you from web12 account. Nothing needed in return. Have a great day :)

Comments are closed.