I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 27,935 replies, has 827 voices, and was last updated by  frankie98 1 day, 13 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

lassok9

@Roxy616 Thank you so much for your gift! Your kindness and generosity are amazing. If you ever need anything, please feel free to ask. I wish you a wonderful year! Your friend, eskiboy.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

cardmaker22

@Bonesbongo Thank you, thank you, thank you for letting me win at Suermodelz! Thanks to you and @Roxy616 I survived the Tournament Arena and got my prizes. I quit now because that just gives me way too much anxiety. Have a wonderful week! Huge hugs, cardmaker22

bonesbongo

Hi, @cardmaker22 you are welcome, happy that I was able to help you complete it, I knew you were eager to get it done. I completed all of the challenges long ago I miss working on those. I wish some new ones would be released other than the monthly. Enjoy the rest of the week, huge hugs back to you. ~ shelkinz67

Alphacat- I responded to an earlier post from you, a couple of pages back. :-)

Alphaowlbear

Hi Strawberrykinz – I just saw that -thanks! Hope all has been well with you. Very cold here and 9” of snow yesterday – what a sudden change of weather! Let me know if you’re looking for anything else :-)

cardmaker22

Huge thank you to @roxy616 for all your help with rare items, I know this is a lot of work and I really appreciate it @bonesbongo for the Aztec bed, sofa and toybox I am so grateful! @rareone for all the collection items I have missed and look forward to getting your packages because I don’t even know what I have missed @farout for the tribal totem and the Aztec Stone Statue (an exclusive item I wanted but didn’t dare ask for) Thank you! Everyone has been so sweet and I appreciate all of your help! Huge hugs to you all (plus @netge and @Alphaowlbear for your help). Thank you! cardmaker22

cardmaker22

Hello friends, I need help one more time in the tournament arena. I promise this will be the last time because after this prize I think I will quit doing the challenges. If I win at Supermodelz I win a Welcome sign which I very much want. It’s hard to know exactly when I will be on so every time I log in, I head to the arena to see if any friends are on. I hope to connect with someone soon! Thank you! cardmaker22

Comments are closed.