I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 28,857 replies, has 828 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 3 days, 5 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Does anyone have any Amethyst Votives they don’t want? I need three for a room design, and they aren’t coming back until at least February.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lassok9

I might have some that I can send! Let me know your username and I’ll send you a friend request! My user is eskiboy.

It’s the same username: pinkiecupcake.

lilmarie2013

Thursday Rare Report: Arte’s doing another split afternoon shift today. At 1:00 Deluxe Ancient Wading Pool and at 4:00 Whimsical Wonderland Wallpaper. Have a great day everyone :)

frankie98

Good Morning Friends! Thank you for all your prayers and concern. Just wanted you all to know that we made it through the storm with very minor issues and no loss of power. Things could have been much worse. My heart goes out to all of the others in the state who have suffered horrible devastation from this storm that continues to cause damage and destruction in its path. I hope anyone else that went through this storm is okay and pray for those that still may be affected. You all are amazing friends, and I am very grateful for your friendship. Big Hugs, Frankie and Mickey:)

Roxy616

@frankie98, Can’t tell you how very relieved and thankful I am that you and Mickey are safe, Frankie, with no major damage or loss of power, which I read that millions are now without…Like you, my heart goes out to everyone there who was or will be affected by this storm. The footage shown online is unbelievably heartbreaking in the sheer devastation it wrought, and I can’t even begin to imagine the far-reaching and long-term consequences this will have on those who suffered injury and/or catastrophic damage to their homes/property. It’s just sickening to the core. If there’s anything at all you need, dear friend, please let me know. ~ Much Love, Roxy <3

bonesbongo

Hi, @frankie98 and @lilmarie2013 Just checking in to see if you are both OK. I was not aware that that you were both in Hurricane Ian’s path. I hope all is well you are in my thought and prayers. Love and hugs sent to you both or anyone else I know that lives in the area. ~ shelkinz67

lilmarie2013

@bonesbongo hey hey shellkinz while I’m not in the first area affected by Ian as it slowly moves north I’m on the cusp. Mainly expecting heavy rains to start late Friday night to early am Saturday morning. I’m pretty far inland but this storm is quite unusual. Our coastline is under evacuation orders. My state has already deployed power crews and volunteers to a holding area in the northern part of the affected state. Once the storm has receded they will be able to assess where to send them. I do however have elderly relatives where the eye of the storm came ashore and family visiting in another part where major attractions have shut down and are in the projected path. Keeping everyone in thoughts as this is going to be a big one with far reaching damage.

AuntietoEW

Hi @frankie98 and @lilmarie2013. The news videos are shocking of hurricane Ian. I am hoping you are doing ok. You are in my thoughts and prayers. AuntietoEW

buggeek97

I’m really looking for an eye see you bow and I have a sapphire bow for trade! My username is buggeek!

Comments are closed.