I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 27,939 replies, has 827 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 5 hours, 47 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Grandma001

Hi @Roxy616, Thank you so much for the lovely gifts! Makes me think of my son and all the yummy honey I’ve received from his bees. I’d love to be able to send something that you would actually use. What are you looking for these days? I looked back four or five pages but it loads so slow that I gave up. I have a few extra estore items and a variety of older items (holidays themes & gifts, some older exclusives, some retired Wshop items. Please let me know if there is anything and I’ll gladly check to see what I have. I know this won’t post until Monday so I’ll check back then for possible ideas. Thanks again!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

roxy616

Hi, @Grandma001, You’re so welcome, and I hope you enjoy (really glad they remind you of your son and the tasty honey produced by his bees!)…There’s really nothing that I can think of that I’m currently looking for, as far as for myself, but I’m trying to help a friend who’s fairly new to Webkinz with the Curio Shop Rare Themes, and since the Egyptian Theme items seem the hardest to come by, if you would happen to have any of the following (only if they’re definitely extras), that would be fantastic: Still needs the ANCIENT PYRAMID LAMP; BED OF THE PHARAOH; EGYPTIAN TELEVISION; ELEGANT EGYPTIAN VANITY; GRAND EGYPTIAN COLUMN; MAJESTIC THRONE; RA’s GOLDEN BUREAU; ROYAL BANQUET TABLE; and SACRED SCRIBE DESK. No worries if you don’t…I realize it isn’t likely that anyone would have extras of this theme, but just thought I would put it out there, in case. I would, of course, be more than happy to send items you may be looking for in return (with or without any of the Egyptian items, so just let me know if you need something). Lots of Love, Roxy <3

Rareone

Hello all :) It’s been a while since I had a moment to try and get these pages to load… I wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year (a little late), and hope all is going well. @cardmaker22 Wanted to let you know I have just been sending items that I have multiples of, and I see you have asked for certain items, which seem to be fulfilled by others so far. If you would like me to send certain things, please let me know, otherwise I will continue to surprise you with random items, hehe I am going to try to check a little more often now that things seem to be slowing back down a little (fingers crossed).
      Take care all, and holler if I can help with anything. (hugs) -Rareone/65Peaches

cardmaker22

@Rareone My message is showing up at the top of this page, oops! I forgot to mention I am looking for Valentine’s Day items if you happen to have any extras. Thank you very much! Hugs, cardmaker22

roxy616

@cardmaker22, Just sent you a couple of Imperial Urns for your Ancient Empire room, as well as the Azetc Artisan’s Toy Box I neglected to send you before…had it sitting in my dock and realized I had forgotten to send when I saw your post, checking to see if anyone had an extra. I know someone was able to send you one, but thought maybe you could use another. Will start sending over items from the Whimsical Wonderland theme today. Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

cardmaker22

@roxy616 thank you very much for your incredible generosity. I really appreciate all your wonderful gifts and think of you every day as my pets roam through their house. I enjoy opening every package you send and am having a blast decorating the many rooms you have helped me with. A huge thank you for today’s gift for my Party Room, which was looking pretty bare, so you can imagine how I was excited I was when I opened your package! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Much love, cardmaker22

roxy616

@cardmaker22, You’re more than welcome, and I’m so glad you’re having such fun working on your rooms! I still have a few other Party Time items to send over…some of them are Deluxe items, so just wanted to make sure you had those for your room, since you mentioned this was one of your favorite themes. ~ Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

cardmaker22

@bonesbongo @farout1 @Roxy616 I feel terrible! I am such a newbie that I didn’t realize retired items are no longer available, which means they are quite valuable! I have nothing valuable to offer in return for the Aztec and Egyptian themes. You would probably do well in the trading room so I am offering to return the items you have sent me, if you would like to use them for trading with someone else. Thank you so much for your unbelievable generosity in gifting the items to me, and I will completely understand if you would like them back. I will check back for responses. Lots of love and hugs, cardmaker22

bonesbongo

Hi, @cardmaker22 I replied to you in My Want List as well. I realize that the Aztec items were retired. I had all of the items for the them and a few extra pieces that I received here with the help of others on this forum before the theme was retired. I want you to keep the items to enjoy as much as I do I was happy to be able to help you with the items you were missing to complete the theme. If there is anything else you need please ask if I have extra I would be more than happy to send the items to you. Enjoy the rest of the COLD week I can’t wait for Spring to come already. Hugs and much love. ~ shelkinz67

cardmaker22

thank you shelkinz67 I will think of you every time my pets use this room. They get really restless in the winter and like to switch rooms. It’s been cold here too and I am looking forward to spring as well. Love and hugs, cardmaker22

roxy616

@cardmaker22, No need to feel terrible at all or to worry about offering something in return…everything I’ve sent was intended as a GIFT for you, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I completed my Rare-Themed rooms a long time ago, so all the items I’ve been sending are extras that were stored in my dock, just waiting for someone who needed them, and I’m beyond happy to be able to share those with you! Thank you so much, though, for checking…That’s incredibly thoughtful of you to extend an offer to return everything, and while the items do hold value as retired collectibles, I would absolutely love for you to keep the items and enjoy your new rooms! Having said that, there IS one item I think I may have sent a duplicate of that was unintentional…the Imperial Dining Table (Ancient Civilization Theme). If I sent you two of those, would you mind sending one back, please? It was an extra I still had in my dock, with the intention of incorporating it into one of my dragon’s rooms but just hadn’t gotten around to it yet. If I only sent you one, please keep ~ Much Love, Roxy

cardmaker22

@roxy616 Thank you so much for being so generous with your items and your time to help me out! I have added so many rooms thanks to your help and I am forever grateful. You did send me two tables so I sent one along with the pajama bottoms. SO happy that I could finally help you with something you needed. And Thank you so much for the Valentine’s Day items as I am really lacking items to make a room. Have a wonderful week! Much love, cardmaker22

Alphaowlbear

Hi Frankie – How are you? I completely forgot that a maintenance was scheduled for yesterday until I logged in and saw all the wheels had new prizes. It jogged my memory about a message you posted after the last maintenance. Did you ever get the cute little Inukshuk plushy you wanted or the retired sofa from the Deluxe wheel? JLMK Hugs! alphacat

frankie98

Hi Alphacat, I am well thank you. Just recovering from what seemed to be a very busy holiday season. Hope all is well with you:) You are so sweet to remember me and the items I was missing from the wheels. The last few days of spinning I was able to land on those items and now have been able to add them to my collections. It seems I always get down to the very end before I am able to get what I really want. Talk about sweating it out lol! Now to hope for the NEW vacation wheel prize that I’m sure everyone is hoping for. Stacked Stone Statue! I had never seen it but saw your post below and I was just getting ready to ask you about it, but others beat me to it:) Are you needing anything? Hope you had a wonderful holiday and thank you bunches for the gifts. Big Hugs, Frankie:)

Comments are closed.