I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 17,538 replies, has 680 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

@princejackson5 – Hi, thank you for the awesome time in the Clubhouse last night! It was really nice to see you again, and what a coincidence that we both “rediscovered” Webkinz World around the same time! I’d love to hear your response to this, and maybe next time, we could meet in a KC+ area? That would be neat, since we ran out of regular phrases to use, lol! Anyway, hope to hear from you soon! ***MidnightQueen***

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@MidnightQueen- We just got done meeting up and hanging out at the webkinz clubhouse and i have no idea what your chat above says yet but i can’t believe we met again. It’s blowing my mind and i’m thrilled to have seen you again! Vanilla is just going insane inside his webkinz room! We’re so happy to have our webkinz friends back in our lifes. ~PJ5 (looking forward to reading your post above tomorrow!)

@MidnightQueen, good morning! Just read your post! Thank you too! It was a lot of fun for Vanilla and I! It’s as if those years of not seeing each other never happened! I was thinking the same thing about how you just came back to webkinz world too! We can definitley meet up at the KC+ area! LMK what time works best for you! hahahaha it was hilarious using just the regular phrases! I posted a comment on the New and Upcoming Pet page as well and figured we can continue our conversation there since this page will be filled up with trades and what nots :) Also so we dont get in any webkin’z way. Oh and i believe our ol’ friend @pinkpigpigpig or @piggypork is back!! ~PJ5

orangeiscool

Roxy616 – I have posted a note under your June 22nd post. Hope you get to see it. geenmama

Roxy616

Hi, geenmama…Thanks for letting me know! I did see it this morning and posted a reply to you (pg. 461). I appreciate your generous offer so much, and would really love to have both the Jam Maker’s Pantry and the Jam Maker’s Stove to complete my room, but only if those aren’t your only ones and you’re absolutely sure you can spare them. Your kindness means more than you know, and I thank you so very much for all the help you’ve given me with items I’ve needed. Take care! ~ Your friend, Roxy616 <3

Roxy616

@orangeiscool, Can’t thank you enough for the items, geenmama…I appreciate it (and you) so much! You’re truly awesome!!! ~ Roxy <3

I dont know if you saw this, so I’m reposting since there was no reply: @keuka01 – I was just wondering which of the mobile items you were still looking for. I will see what I have and send them to you and your sister as I think I have you both on my friends list (if not, I’ll just send them straight to you.) Let me know and I’ll see what I can do to help. :)

mycandy1

Hey! Does anyone have any spares of Dr. Quack’s Miracle Tonic? I need two. I’m also too lazy to wait for farm fresh strawberries to grow lol, so I would need one of those. I can look for something to give in return. My user is gabaldon4 (FR me anyone) Thanks!

Unfortunately, you can’t send the tonics. Sorry mycandy1.

Hi, I’m pretty sure I have the Miracle Tonic and I think I could get the strawberries for you. If Spiderhulkman can’t help you, reply with your username and I’ll send them to you! ***MidnightQueen***

mycandy1

MidnightQueen–I guess I didn’t realize the tonic was unsendable. Thank you so much though, I really appreciate you offering to send it my way.

beanieaunty

hey hey if you haven’t used it yet this code will give you a dr quack tonic: W242 5S3S M9HJ 84MY. It was supposed to give a skyberry but its a tonic instead, you can only use it once per account though.

So glad i ran across this post and code! Thank you so much for sharing @beanieaunty! I hope youre having a very good morning! ~PJ5

bbykinzxo

here’s a code for a tonic! :) W24S-5H7K-VNHU-S2ZU

lfrank

Hiya Everyone , I have decided to post my want / need list . It’s rather long ..lol If anyone can help with any of the items I am looking for I would greatly appreciate it. I have lots to trade if your looking for something please feel free to ask and I will certainly see if I have it to trade . Thanks for reading and any help you can lend in helping me make my want list smaller!
      My WUN is paisley7905
      ****OURY NEED LIST***
      Checkered Past Toy Box – x 1 (Classic Gaming Theme)
      Chinese Checkers Side Table – x 1 (Classic Gaming Theme)
      Cut The Card Counter – x 3 ((Classic Gaming Theme)
      Game Piece Poster Bed – 1 (Classic Gaming Theme)
      Signed Mandy Webkinz Posters – x 1
      Caring Paws Wallpaper
      Wild West Wagon Bed – Need 2 ( 2013 Fall MysteryFun) OR Weathered Wagon Bed x 2 (September 2016 Deluxe Challenge)
      Wild West Rug – Need 1 (2014 Summer Super Mystery)
      Fairykinz Cottage -Need 1 ( from the Fairykinz boxes )
      Fairykinz Trampoline -Need 2 (from Fairykinz boxes)
      Quilted Hearts Bed – Need 1 (e-store Item)
      Sugar and Spice Lamp – Need 1 (e-store

Comments are closed.