I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 28,840 replies, has 828 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 1 day, 23 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

co4m_1626

Hi everyone! I’ve been systematically working my way through my house, renovating room by room, and I’ve reached my new Christmas Barnyard bedroom and my Strawberry Cow’s bedroom. I’m wondering if anyone has the Chocolate Loft Barn Bed or Hit the Hay Bed they would be willing to spare? I absolutely love the new Holiday Barn Theme, but definitely wish it had a bed! And then if anyone happens to have wallpaper/flooring/decor/furniture/etc. that is in some way strawberry themed that they don’t want and would like to send my way, I would be eternally grateful! I have the Strawberry Chair from the Fruitland Theme (and can get more) and the Bed in Breakfast Superbed already, so just looking for any miscellaneous strawberry items you may have and be looking to get rid of. As always, thank you so much for any help! Happy Holidays to all <3 p.s. I still have a Merry Magic Sleigh Bed from the Santakinz Theme if anyone wants it!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi co4m – I am interested in the Merry Magic Sleigh Bed :-) I know I don’t have the Chocolate Loft Barn bed but I probably have some kind of Hay Wagon Bed – I will have time to do some rummaging this afternoon and can let you know what I find and will also keep my eye open for any strawberry items as I go through my dock. May I also please ask for the PSF for your Strawberry Cow? The cereal box is so cute. Thanks much! alphacat

Alphaowlbear

Hi again co4m – I did some looking around – the Hit the Hay bed is an Estore bed and the Wiki source says it can’t be transferred. I do have the Soft Landing Hay Wagon – look in the Spree Prizes – and a Hayloft Bunk Bed from the Moonberry prize pool that you can view there. JLMK if you are interested in either or both. Still looking for Strawberry items but no luck so far. alphacat

co4m_1626

Hi! Thank you so much for looking, of course I’ll send over that cereal :) If there are any other PSFs you’re in search of please let me know and I can tell you if I have them! I absolutely love the Hayloft Bunk and almost included that one in my comment instead, so that would be amazing! I’m rather terrible at Jumbleberry Fields (but working on it) and have made 0/100 progress in my Moonberry Jar lol.

co4m_1626

Forgot to add a yes of course about the bed as well! Will send over the items now.

faimai12

Hi everybody, I would love a fresh fall top or two and wacky marshmallow seeds. To trade I have your pick of a retro rainbow theme item of your choice and lots of kinz cash so I can send waterfalls. I will send waterfalls to anyone who would like them and you don’t need to trade. I have extra kinz cash. Faimai (wn serach)

kcnld

Hi fairmai12 – Please send me a friend request, user name KCNLD, and I will send you some Wacky marshmallow seeds. I will check if I have extra of the fresh fall top. Thanks, kcnld

@Roxy616, hey! I saw you needed the grey squirrel’s PSF! I just got that squirrel, but it was the plush only(at a thrift store last month, haha), so I asked my friends if any of them had the virtual & one sent me the PSF’s! =) Hope you enjoy & thank you for the sweet gift in return! <3 Let me know if there are any other PSF's you need! <3 Love & panda bear hugs, ~Alex <3

Roxy616

Thanks so much, Alex…I truly appreciate you going to the trouble of checking with your friend, and the PSFs are now safely stored away in both my Copper Squirrel’s and Chipmunk’s rooms! Thanks again, my friend! BTW, tried sending the message a while back but it didn’t go through, so I definitely didn’t have the name right. Have been really busy with everything lately, but I’m pretty positive I have the correct name now and will try to send the message again this week. ~ Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

Hey, no worries!! Aww, it was no problem. Aww, that sounds so cute, lol. Oh gotcha, and no worries!! I can’t wait to see it! =) Sending lots of love & hugs back, your friend Alex <3 I'll go check out your giveaway!!

Hi friends, does anyone have two Blue Zircon Mosaic Tiles? If so, please let me know what you’d like in return. Thank you! – pookiejosephine

Alphaowlbear

Hi – I just sent a couple of those tiles to you. :-) Nothing is needed back – happy to pass along some extras – Enjoy!! Alphacat

Thank you so much Alpha! I really appreciate it. Please let me know if there ever is anything you’re in search of and I’d be happy to help. I hope you have a lovely weekend!

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – there is a new code in the Estore that everyone can enjoy – click on the Holiday Wishes ?? Box. I don’t know what the prize is yet – will have to wait until I get home to the desktop. Have fun! alphacat

Thank you Alphacat! I missed it yesterday while purchasing those boxes! :-)

Roxy616

Thanks so much for the heads up, alphacat…That’s so thoughtful of you to let us know (I, for one, tend to miss half the random codes Ganz posts on Newz, their socia media [since I don't follow], and eStore, so am very grateful for your help with these!). Hope you have a wonderful weekend, my dear friend, and please let me know if there’s anything at all I may be able to help with ~ Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

Alphaowlbear

Hi Strawberrykinz and Roxy – it’s a very busy time of year and so many activities to keep track of. The prizes were very nice – but FYI they can’t be transferred in any way. It’s odd that my two full accounts received one prize and my two deluxe accounts got a different prize. I don’t want to spoil, but my full accounts got an seasonal outdoor item and the deluxe accounts got a festive clothing item – both terrific prizes! Enjoy! Alphacat

frankie98

Thank you alphacat for always keeping me informed on all the imprortant happenings. I would be lost without you. Have a wonderful weekend! Big Hugs Frankie

Comments are closed.