I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 28,178 replies, has 829 voices, and was last updated by  roxy616 1 day, 21 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hello friends! I hope everyone is having a wonderful start to 2024! I was so busy with real life in December that I only had time to do the very minimum to complete challenges and a few daily activities. Now that I have settled into winter, I should have more time for creating on Webkinz. (It will be nice to relax a bit) If you know me… you know I love the Big Hair Bows for my pets. I am looking for a few. Sweet Blush, Spring Breeze, Floral Ruffle, Holiday Halloween, Winter Tartan, and the Cheery Winter. I have the Spring Sun Bow that I can trade or a few other clothing items from the mystery bags. I will check to see if I have anything else you would need in return. I hope everyone is well! Love and hugs! MrsKWA :-)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

cardmaker22

Gladysomega, what a pleasant surprise to get such a wonderful gift. Thank you very much for the 3 waterfalls which I quickly sold 2 for kinzcash and kept the third for a room design. That was very generous! Please let me know if I can help you with anything. Hugs, cardmaker22

Alphaowlbear

Hi cardmaker22 – I read your message to Roxy – hope you don’t mind if I put my head in the conversation. it always takes a while for a new player to accumulate a stockpile of kinzcash – there’s so much to buy!! Look for a package coming from an account that begins with “gla”. This is a small account that I inherited several years ago and I really don’t play on it except to spin wheels and move stuff around. Anyway, I am going to send you 3 Charming Waterfalls from the Wshop – you can sell them for 6,000 kc each or 18K total. I really won’t be spending much – friends have gifted me high denomination coupons that I save just for this purpose. In fact, if anyone else reading this post is in need of some quick kinzcash, JLMK. Have a great day! alphacat

cardmaker22

@Alphaowlbear I was so delighted when I got yours and Roxy616 packages. It takes forever to answer Quizzy’s questions and play in the arcade to raise kinzcash. Thank you both for the generous gifts! Our messages crossed since they did not moderate yesterday, I sincerely hope that doesn’t cause problems, Alphacat. Thank you for the soft grey items and lovely windows! I have a thing for windows! Have a wonderful weekend and thank you for being such an amazing friend. Huge hugs, cardmaker22

netge

Hi @Roxy616, I sent you the items you needed to complete cardmaker22′s Persian Palace theme for you to pass on, as I don’t seem to be friends with them. Happy to be, if cardmaker22 wants to send a friend request to netg, netg2 and netg3. Glad to help. Hugs, netge

cardmaker22

@netge I thought of you over the holidays and hope you managed. I am so sorry to read that you are waiting for a hip replacement. I have tried to go back to see if you responded to wanting random gifts but I always get the bad gateway error message when I try to pull up older pages. I will send you friend requests and then check back here. I do the Peek-a-Newz challenge so I could send you those items or food, if you’d like. Take care of yourself and know that you are in my prayers. Big hugs, cardmaker22

netge

Hi @cardmaker22, thank you for your kind words. I was more than happy to send @Roxy616 the items you needed to finish your room. I have been playing for more than 16 years and have a lot of rare items and several million kinzcash, so do please let me know if you are looking for any rare items and I’ll check to see if I have spares. I’ll send you some waterfalls to keep you going with kinzcash, I don’t need anything in return. I remember what it was like in the early days of not being able to afford things I wanted. Big hugs, netge

cardmaker22

@netge thank you very much for the waterfalls! My money worries are over for quite some time thanks to the generosity of you, Roxy616 and Alphacat. I am so grateful to you all. As for the rare items I am not sure yet what I might be needing and will be sure to reach out to you when I do. I really appreciate your help and please do not hesitate to ask I you find you need something from wheel or collections. Big hugs, cardmaker22

roxy616

Hi, @netge…That’s so very sweet and thoughtful of you to help cardmaker finish her Persian Palace room, and I will be thrilled to pass those items on to her!!! Thank you so much for your constant kindness and generosity and, most especially, your friendship, which means the world to me! Please let me know if there’s anything at all you need, and know that I’m thinking of you and that you’re in my prayers…not only during this very difficult time of year for you but with your health situation, as well. It’s my sincere hope that it won’t be too much longer for you until you can finally have the surgery you’ve waited for so long, now; fingers crossed that it will happen in spring (with no more setbacks) so that you’ll soon be able to get back to life as it was and hopefully be free of the pain this has caused, as I imagine you’ve had to endure quite a bit of that this past year :( Lots of Love and Hugs to You, My Dear Friend ~ Roxy <3

cardmaker22

Dear @roxy616 you are so sweet to try to expedite my room items, but I wanted you to know you can take your time. I have exhausted my Kinzcash and am down to 83 so it will be a while before I can buy some rooms. I am happy to say that I was able to buy 3 Party Time items to fulfill the Wshop challenge. During the next Deluxe preview I hope to have enough kinzcash to buy the rest of the items. Thank you for being such an amazing friend! Lots of love and hugs, cardmaker22

roxy616

@cardmaker22, Will send you six of the Charming Waterfalls later tonight from the Garden Oasis Theme in the W-Shop…This item is the highest-priced available there, and they’re worth 6,000 KinzCash each when you sell them back to the W-Shop, so that should net you 36,000 KC (just don’t sell the one I sent before since that was meant for your Rocky room). Not to worry, I had several 85% and 90% coupons in my dock, and each of my accounts has quite an accumulation of KinzCash, so I didn’t end up paying much at all for them and don’t want you to feel at all badly about it; just know that I want to help in any way I can, and I happen to be in a position now to do it (I remember in the early days just starting out with my account and always struggling to build up the KinzCash so that I could purchase items and create more rooms, so I definitely know what that’s like). You’ll find that it’s pretty common for forum members here who have been playing for quite a while to generously send newer players some KC coins or items to sell for cash to help replenish their depleted funds. Hugs, Roxy

cardmaker22

Dear @roxy616 thank you very much for the Neo Gothic items and the waterfalls! My money worries are over, thanks to your generosity and @Gladysomega. Now I can buy more rooms and some of the Party Time theme, which I really like. I cannot possibly repay everyone for their kind and generous gifts, but I will watch the posts here and see if I can help out with any requests. Thank you for being such an amazing friend! Lots of love and hugs, cardmaker22

Comments are closed.