I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 28,840 replies, has 828 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 1 day, 22 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

faimai12

Hi all. I had to take a couple of days off and got some lovely marshmallow seeds and fall red tops as I had asked. But nobody asked for anything in trade! Please let me know if anyone would like my retro rainbow piece (deluxe monthly gift) of your choice and/or kinzcash. I would love to send some gifts! LMK and thank you all for all your generosity. It was a great day when I wandered into the trading forum. – faimai (wwn serach)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Good morning friends! I went to the trading room for the first time in a long time last night. Everyone was dressed so cute! I ask them what they were wearing and if they had extras for trade. No one had any for trade or was looking for PSI. Anyway, if anyone has any extras, I would love them! Please let me know what I can send in return! I’m looking for the candy cane antlers, plaid robe, night dress and slippers. Or the Mrs. Santakinz outfit. Or any holiday PJs. If these are estore items I apologize for asking. I don’t want to ask for estore items because I don’t have estore to trade in return. Thank you for checking! I hope everyone is doing well! Hugs MrsKWA

Roxy616

Hi, @Strawberrykinz72, Just sent you the Plaid Robe and Night Cap and a Mrs. SantaKinz Robe…Was also going to send a SantaKinz Robe and Slippers and SantaKinz Bearded Hat (Santa cap with white beard attached) to your secondary account, but I’ve already sent something from there today, so I’ll send those to you later tonight. Also have a really cute Candy Cane outfit, Peppermint Dress, and Peppermint Tuxedo Jacket and Pants if you’d like those…Just let me know. I couldn’t find any Plaid Slippers on my account but will check my others to see if there are any extra I can send. Happy Holidays! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

Roxy, thank you so very much! I really appreciate everything. I would love the other items! You are always so helpful! Love and hugs. MrsKWA

Alphaowlbear

UPDATE – Today’s Deluxe Wednesday at the Estore is a FREE Countryside Christmas Coat – Enjoy!!

They’re so cute!

frozenanna2

Thanks for the reminder! :)

frankie98

Thank you alphacat! I love the coat, so perfect for Chistmas. The color combitation is so soothing to me. I think I could use one just like that in the real world. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend. Big Hugs Frankie:)

AuntietoEW

This is a very pretty coat. I am very happy for the people who are able to receive this gift. It is nice of Ganz to give gifts to the people who buy Deluxe memberships. AuntietoEW

lassok9

I have 1 PJ Collie Campaign Plushie, 1 Dr. Quack Coin and 2 Nibbles Coins to give away if anyone wants or needs them. My username is eskiboy on Classic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi lassok9 – if no one else needs these items and if you don’t want to store them or have them in your dock, you can send them to me. I have a storage room of election items and can store them for future requests – would be happy to reimburse you the value of the items :-) alphacat

FluffyKinz23

Hi Roxy! I absolutely love the items you have sent to me, you have made my night! Gingerbread men and houses are one of my favorite parts of Christmas. I love putting out gingerbread decorations in my real home, and certainly needed more in my Webkinz home so thank you!! I didn’t have the items you sent me and was especially surprised to see the candy cane house dispenser! I loved both gingerbread house dispensers and ended up picking the other one when I purchased points today, so I am thrilled to have both sitting next to each other in my room. I really wish I could repay you somehow, you do so much for everyone. I will keep an eye out for the items you listed previously. I hope you have a wonderful day, and thank you again!! <3 love, CheyenneLPS

Roxy616

Hi, @FluffyKinz23, You’re very welcome, and I’m so glad you liked the Gingerbread items…They’re some of my favorite, too! I really wish I would’ve had the other two items you requested and wasn’t sure what I should send in their place, but if you’re happy, then that makes ME happy, so I’m glad it worked out! I have some other Gingerbread items in my dock if you can use them for a room…Rocking Horse, Sofa, Stove, and more Stockings and Windows, so just let me know, and I’ll be happy to send whatever you need. Hope you have a wonderful day, too, and very Happy Holidays! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

FluffyKinz23

Don’t worry about the other items, I always love the things you do send. I am not picky, I love anything cute! Lol. I hate to ask for anything else from you, I do love the stockings and could possibly use a rocking horse, but only if you have extra. Please let me know if there’s anything else I could do for you! Love and hugs <3 CheyenneLPS

Comments are closed.