I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 27,899 replies, has 826 voices, and was last updated by  UNITED3000 8 hours, 33 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone had a great weekend and was safe. I was gone all day Friday and Saturday but managed to log in late- just do the needs of my Webkinz. Then… Sunday morning storms came through while we were away from home grocery shopping, and we returned home to no electricity. (We had a party planned for Sunday afternoon, so we went ahead with that without electric). It wasn’t repaired until Monday afternoon. Then Sunday evening more storms and tornados were headed our way. Thankfully they missed us. Our internet is also out. With everything going on, I totally forgot I could use my hot spot on my phone. Haha Thank you Pearl757 for the Garden Patio Theme! I love it! And the Gaming items! I’m sorry I don’t have time to list everything right now – I have to head out to run some errands. Bananasbw~ Thank you for Berry Stands and Kinzcash coin! Alyssa5tessa~ thank you for the golf cart and foods. Alphacat thank you for the foods last week! Sorry this is late. I have problems with the gateway timeout and don’t have time to keep trying sometimes. Love and hugs to all~ MrsKWA

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

balletbear5M

Hello @bananasbw! I just wanted to pop in and say thank you for your lovely surprise of the berry fest smoothie stands this weekend! I was just thinking of how excited I was for the upcoming berry fest (thinking of some outfit planning and maybe even a room design), and when I logged into webkinz, your gift was waiting for me! :) It means so much that you thought of me! <3 I appreciate it so so much and am very grateful since I have a bit of catching up to do from the years I've missed. I'm very lucky to have a friend like you! ~ balletbear5M <3

a5t

Would anyone happen to have a spare Tray of Sugarberry Muffins and/or Jug of Pickleberry Juice? I was never able to snag those. I’m alyssa5tessa on Classic. I’ve got some high kinzcash items to send in return, or I can search my dock for something you’re looking for!

UNITED3000

Good morning friends and happy Monday! ^.^

This weekend has been very frightening! We had a large tornado nearly hit our home. The sirens started going off and the tornado warning was issued right as my husband was arriving home from work so we had to hurry and get the pets and ourselves to our safe room. The tornado was only a few minutes away from us but thankfully missed us! I’m still having some bad side effects from coming off of my blood pressure medication so I was experiencing sharp chest pains again during the storm. I ended up taking my laptop to the safe room with me and playing on Webkinz to help keep calm. ^.^ We said lots of prayers and thankfully made it through the storm unharmed! ♡

~ I also wanted to thank you so incredibly much for the thoughtful gifts you sent me @Pearl757 ♡ They really made my day and cheered me up! ^.^ You’re absolutely wonderful and I’m so blessed to have you as my friend! ♡ I adore this community so much! If there’s anything you need please let me know and I’d be happy to help! Big hugs! ~Bekah ♡

Pearl757

Behah, so glad to hear you made it through safely! You’re welcome for the gifts and I’m happy they were able to cheer you up :) You had mentioned a Deluxe headdress as being your favorite, but I had two in my dock and wasn’t sure which one you meant. I hope one of them was the correct one. From your list and question about some estore clothing, I never shopped the mystery bags so the only items I have are a couple of things that were gifted to me many years ago. If you’re interested in Deluxe clothing let me know. That’s something I can more likely have. So glad again that you are safe!! Hugs and prayers, Pearl

UNITED3000

@Pearl757 Thank you so incredibly much for everything!! ^.^ I really appreciate the prayers and comfort! ♡ I absolutely adore all of the items you sent me and I still can’t thank you enough! The Deluxe Headdress was always my dream clothing item and I’m so shocked and overjoyed I finally have one thanks to you! I wasn’t aware the Elegant Asian Headdress existed and I absolutely fell in love with it when I opened your gift! It’s now on my signature red panda Rose along with the beautiful dress you sent. ^.^ I’m making a small list of deluxe clothing I missed and would love to have and I’ll post it here most likely tomorrow. ♡ (I’m so sleepy today from the shock, stress, and medical issues going on) If there are any items you need I’d be more than happy to help find them! Hugs! ~Bekah ♡

frankie98

HI Bekah, that must have been very scary for you and your family. I am glad to hear that you all made it through safely:) I’ll bet it was very stressful and I am happy you had Webkinz to keep your mind off the sitiuation. I think Webkinz and this community is a happy place for many of us and a way to forget our troubles even if for a little while;) Have a great week my friend. Big Hugs, Frankie:)

UNITED3000

Hello Frankie! ^.^ It was definitely one of the scariest things we’ve been through! We’ve never had a tornado so close to our home before. We’re both incredibly thankful our prayers were answered and we were safe and unharmed! ♡ My mom was at work the night of the tornado and her building was in the path. We prayed and prayed the tornado would miss her and it thankfully did! We were all very blessed! ^.^ Webkinz certainly helped keep me calm! I even had my husband play on my account and do some of my challenges for me to help calm him down too. (He also plays Webkinz! I got him into Webkinz shortly after we got together and we’ve been playing together ever since. ♡) I adore this community so much and find so much comfort in it! Big hugs! ~Bekah ♡

bananasbw

Comforting Hugs to you Bekah! I can only imagine what you had to go through & Thank goodness your husband arrived when he did. I’ve been watching on the news the devastation tornado’s are causing & it breaks my heart to hear lives are lost too. I wonder if everyone has a safe room built in their homes or is this optional for homeowners. Anyway, sent some St. Patricks items your way earlier & I can send more if you’d like. Take care & glad you are safe, bananasbw

UNITED3000

Thank you so much! @bananasbw ^.^ I really appreciate the comfort and kindness you’ve shown me! ♡ I was so relieved my husband arrived home safely when he did and knew it was an answered prayer. ♡ I nearly cried I was so happy to see him! Sadly there were two people who were lost to this tornado. ♡ Three people in critical condition and many others injured. ♡ We use our restroom as our safe room during tornadoes and we sit in our bathtub with the pets. ♡ Thank you so much for the thoughtful gift!! ^.^ It made my day! If there are any items you’re looking for I’d be happy to help find them! Big hugs! ~Bekah ♡

roxy616

@UNITED3000, So very glad to hear that you and your husband and pets are okay…I know there have been several really powerful tornadoes in different areas of the U.S. recently that have caused catastrophic damage, so I’m thankful that the storm missed you and that you and your husband came through without any injury. I can only imagine how very terrifying that must have been! Sending thoughts and prayers your way that the chest pains you’ve been experiencing will subside. Take care ~ Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

UNITED3000

@Roxy616 Thank you so much for your kindness and comfort! ^.^ You have been in my prayers as well. ♡ I hope you’re feeling better and I’m praying for you a full recovery! ♡ The tornadoes here have been terrible lately. We’ve had 2 EF4 tornadoes and a ton of smaller tornadoes this past month. We even had a rare backwards spinning tornado! We’re very blessed to be safe and unharmed. ♡ Thank you so much for the prayers! I appreciate them more than words can describe!! ^.^ I’m praying you and I both feel better soon! Sending lots of love and hugs! ~Bekah ♡

serach

Hi everyone. As usual I am looking for blackberry seed packets. I have lots of other seeds to trade and many other items as well. I am making a walled garden and I tried other seeds but they don’t work with what I am doing. My WK User name is Serach. Thank you and enjoy Memorial Day weekend. – Faimai

Pearl757

Hi Serach, I have extra blackberry seeds that you are welcome to have. Nothing needed in return. I have sent you a FR from my callie915 account where I have 3 extra packets. ~ Pearl757

Comments are closed.