I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 28,802 replies, has 825 voices, and was last updated by  luna101217 3 days, 21 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Good afternoon everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season! We have made it through the frigid temperatures and it will be 50 degrees today! There is still snow on the ground, but it should be melting soon. I want to thank everyone that sent me cute food! I really enjoy all of the cute food designs and there is a lot of foods that I don’t have. I’m happy to see everyone is enjoying their warm Apple Pie Porridge and I hope it keeps your pets warm throughout the winter. ;-) I hope everyone is having a great week! <3 MrsKWA

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

I am so happy to know who the Secret Santa is!! Thank you so much for the dispenser – it’s a gift that keeps on giving :-) Enjoy the warmer day – we are warmer today and tomorrow, too – going outside now to soak up some sunshine – have a great day!! alphacat

You are very welcome! “It’s a gift that keeps on giving”… “That it is Edward, that it is indeed” ~ Clark Griswold LOL From one of my favorite Christmas Movies. :-D

frankie98

Mystery Solved!!! Thank you so much for the lovely surprise Strawberrykinz72:) It was so kind and thoughtful of you. My pets have been enjoying there daily Porridge, and will need to start using their tredmills a litlle more in the New Year LOL! Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week and a Very Happy New Year:) Hugs Frankie:)

Roxy616

@Strawberrykinz72, I can’t thank you enough for the wonderful gift, and for thinking of me! That was so thoughtful, and I appreciate it more than I can say…I placed it right away in one of my kitchen rooms, and it looks amazing there and works really well with the pieces I already had in the room. My pets will definitely enjoy those warm bowls of porridge on the chilly winter days still to come, so they’re constantly hungry tummies were very grateful for the gift, as well lol! Hope you and your family had a lovely holiday weekend, and wishing you a very happy New Year and fantastic 2023! Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

Sooners77

Thank you, Strawberrykinz72, for the awesome Christmas present. My pets love the yummy Apple Pie Porridge. Your gift was so sweet and thoughtful. Please let me know if there is anything you are currently looking for. Have a Happy New Year! slime90

netge

@Strawberrykinz72, thank you so much for sending me the apple pie porridge dispenser, it really made my day and was a wonderful surprise. It was very kind of you to think of me. My ever hungry pets are enjoying it, especially in this cold time of year. I hope 2023 is kind to you. Many hugs, netge

frankie98

Hi friends, I hope you all had a wonderful and safe holiday:) Thank you to everyone for the amazing gifts and goodies:) I receivded a lovely Secret Santa gift from the estore, and after reading other post, many of you did as well! This is truly a Christmas Mystery that I hope can get solved, so a proper thank you can be sent. If this person would like to remain a mystery, please know that your gift is truly apprecaited and is already at home in my Christmas Kitchen. The colors are perfect, and I can’t thank you enought for thinking of me. Big Hugs Frankie;-D

Hey Frankie! Hope you had a nice Christmas! <3

frankie98

Hey there! Thank you and I hope you had a Merry Christmas as well! Enjoy the new year and stay safe my friend:) Hugs Frankie

Good afternoon @Roxy616 I want to thank you so very much for sending the moving boxes and outfit from the challenge. It will be a close one, but I might still make it. Also, thank you so much for the beautiful dresses and hair bow! My pets look so nice! I hope you have a great day! MrsKWA :-)

Roxy616

@Strawberrykinz72, You’re so very welcome…Wanted to make sure you had the prizes “just in case.” Thank you, too, for the amazing surprise gift (which I will continually use to feed my overly dramatic when they begin to demand sustenance for their “rumbling tummies lol). Glad your pets are enjoying their new outfits. Hope you have a great day, too, and a wonderful rest of the week! Many Hugs, Roxy <3

Good morning! @Bonesbongo and @alphaowlbear I want to thank both of you so very much for sending the table of treats! I really appreciate your kindness as I did not have any luck on my two accounts with getting the table or the sign. If one of you would like to have your table back, please let me know. I will return it. If not I will definitely use both of them. I started my second account so I would have a chance to get items I didn’t get on my first, however, I now use it just as much and make rooms every season. Thank you! I hope you have a great day! MrsKWA :-)

Alphaowlbear

Hi Strawberrykinz – hope you had a nice holiday! Please keep the table I sent – I won another one on the Super Wheel – lol. Did you notice the table runner matches the rug that I passed along to you? It was part of the Home for the Holidays theme if you want to look it up – I know I have extra kitchen islands and big bow dining chairs as they have been recycled as wheel prizes. JLMK and I will rummage. Have a great day! Alphacat

Hi Alphacat, Thanks again! I did notice that it matched when I put it in the room with the rug. It’s so nice! I do have the kitchen island and chairs, but thank you so much for asking! :-) MrsKWA

bonesbongo

Hi, @Strawberrykinz72 You are welcome, so glad that I was able to help you with the Table of Treats I would like you to keep the table as well I have extras. I got the same prize when spinning the Super Wheel. Sorry that I wasn’t able to help you with the Wonderful Wall Hanging only have one. I was hoping to get that as well when spinning the wheel no luck did not get any. Have a great day hug, ~ shelkinz67

frozenanna2

@Roxy616 left a message for you in page 1,818…I truly meant what I said.

Roxy616

Hi, @frozenanna2, Wanted to let you know that I read and replied to your very sweet message on Pg. 1,818, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to write those words (for which I’m truly humbled, and I absolutely know that your comments were genuinely heartfelt and that you meant what was said)…I’m incredibly grateful for your kindness and friendship, as well as that of so many others here on the forums, and am overwhelmed by the continued love, caring, and support I am shown here. Thank you again, my friend, and I hope you have an exciting and wonderful new year ahead in 2023!!! Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

frozenanna2

Never change my sweet Roxy <33

Comments are closed.