I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 29,542 replies, has 839 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 6 days, 18 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

bonesbongo

Hi, @blurayne Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate all the amazing items you have been sending from you Trekkie account. I am a little behind on opening gifts, I have two weeks of gifts that have accumlated to open yet just started yesterday it will take at least a few more days. I not sure when your account is slated to close hopefully I have a chance to open all the wonderful gifts before this happens to send all the thank you notes out. I feel like a little kid again when opening your parcels, all the joy it brings of the items you have sent. QUESTION Does anyone know if there is a limit to how many gifts a player can have in the KinzPost at any given time??? ~ shelkinz67

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blurayne

@bonesbongo, you are very welcome to those items. I hate just selling or deleting anything especially if I think someone else might like to have it. I still have quite a bit still left on that account; I would love to have it gone by end of January, but not sure that will happen. It is amazing how much stuff can accumulate on an account even a secondary account. I am not sure how many gifts you can have in the post, but I think I read somewhere that there is a time frame where if they are not opened then they get sent back to the giver. I am not sure if that is correct information or not though. ` blurayne

frankie98

Huge thank you to my extremly generous friend for the lovely gifts and adorable outfit:) My Pet is dressed and ready to play in the snow! Sure was a wonderful and unexpected surprise…Your gifts are beyond thoughtful and I will be very excited to use them in one of my rooms. My words are never enough to express my feelings of appreciation. Big Hugs, Frankie;-D

Alphaowlbear

Hi co4m – posting up front here as our conversation is already pages back. Thank you for your kind words :-) I am glad to find new homes for my extra items – I love card and board games, too! Perhaps it comes from growing up in a rural area before computers, cable tv, etc. – but had a lot of siblings to play games with – lol. Anyway, please accept a friend request from alphacat2 – a smaller account that I use for storage. Have a great day! alphacat

Alphaowlbear

Oh yeah – forgot to add that the lamp is just a prop – it doesn’t switch on/off – made before lamps actually worked. Does anyone else remember the how big a deal it was when Ganz created the light bulb? LOL alphacat

co4m_1626

I’ll do that now! And thank you so much once again :) Also, yes I definitely remember when lamps were just for show haha one of the most surprising things coming back was how interactive a lot of the decor is now, though I do miss being able to watch TV the old way!

netge

@Roxy616, thank you so much for the wonderful parcel with the baby Raccoon crib, lamp and rug. It was an amazing surprise and has really made my day, as I was feeling a bit down. You are such a sweet and caring friend. My baby raccoon is loving his new crib. I love raccoons and have all the Webkinz Raccoons on my two accounts and almost all of them in plush as well. Please let me know if there is ever anything I can send you in return for all your generous presents, I love them all and think of you when I use them or see them. Much love and hugs, netge

Roxy616

@netge, You’re so very welcome, and I’m glad your baby raccoon is enjoying his new crib! I’ve always loved raccoons, too, and think they’re so adorable (despite their occasional late-night neighborhood trash can raids lol)…Wasn’t sure which pieces you already had from the theme or if some were still needed, but thought it wouldn’t hurt to have an extra lamp and rug on hand. Much Love Right Back, Roxy <3

lolll, raccoons are adorable, but my dad would have to disagree. =P When we lived on an acreage, he used to shoot them because they destroyed out stuff, haha

Roxy616

Your dad shooting them is something I’d rather not hear and don’t really find funny, @Alexandrite_Ledger…I love all wildlife and despise how they are hunted and slaughtered, especially since it’s the humans on this planet that have caused the worldwide destruction of wildlife habitats and left them no choice but to scrounge for food in populated areas, as well as hunted tons of animal species (including endangered and protected species) to near extinction, either for sport or for profit…rarely is it solely to feed someone that couldn’t survive otherwise.

lassok9

If someone has an extra Hot Tub Gazebo from the Deluxe Challenge that they’d be willing to send, could you send one to me? My username is eskiboy on Classic.

Roxy616

@lassok9, Will be happy to send you a Hot Tub Gazebo…Hope you have a great rest of the week! Hugs, Roxy

lassok9

Thank you, Roxy! You’re always so kind and generous! You have a great weekend too!

Comments are closed.