I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 28,802 replies, has 825 voices, and was last updated by  luna101217 3 days, 21 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

luna101217

(Awaiting moderation)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

luna101217

@blurayne and @Roxy616 — thank you BOTH so much for helping me with the two items I was looking for!! The wallpaper is so gorgeous on it’s own, but I had a special flooring I wanted to pair it with and they look so good together!! And the window was also needed to complete my own Winter Raccoon room-lol!! I was only able to justify buying a Baby Raccoon at full price because it made me think of something fun that’s related to my brother and I knew that if I didn’t adopt it this month when the Winter Raccoon ?? Box freebies were on, that I probably would never do it ! Again, thank to you both!! I was coming here to double check if one of you would like me to send one of the wallpapers back to you since you both sent me one… However, I did just see a post from bonesbongo/shelkinz67 that they were also looking for the same wallpaper you both so generously gifted me and was hoping to pass that along to them, from you–as you said Roxy–as long as that’s okay with you both. Just let me know!!! ((Hugs)) to you both,

blurayne

Hello luna, t would be absolutely fine with you gifting the extra wallpaper to bonesbongo. I have been looking through my accounts trying to find another one for her, but so far have had no luck. It is so hard to find items sometimes. Those free gift boxes also push me over the edge sometimes on whether or not I want to adopt that new pet. :) I hope I get to see your room someday. I love the fact that your raccoon will bring you happy memories of your brother. One of my room designs does the same for me with my mom; I visit that room just about everyday. Hugs right back. ~ blurayne

Roxy616

@luna101217, By all means, Luna, that’s more than fine with me to pass it along to anyone who may need it! I also have six Winter Raccoon Trampolines and one more each of the Window and Lamp if you can use any of those for your room, so let me know if there’s anything else I can send. Hope you have a wonderful upcoming weekend, dear friend!!! Lots of Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

(Awaiting moderation)

Alphaowlbear

Hi frankie! How are you? I haven’t posted on the forums very much these past few weeks – It’s been a weird month – all is fine, just a weird month. So – I just sent you a package. I made a little boo boo at the Estore, but to my great relief I was, for the most part, able to fix it. I was collecting the free Deluxe Wednesday mystery gift linked to my small account and when I got to the page where you enter the account to send it to, I completely spaced and entered my own username and not yours – a loud groan came out as I clicked the button to continue. However, when I opened the package, I was delighted to find it was from an older Mothers Day bag which meant that it could be kinzposted to you!!! So that’s the story, lol. I hope you like it – it is cute and I’m so happy I was able to send it after all – Hugs – alphacat

frankie98

Hi Alphacat. I have been wondering if you are ok because I haven’t seen you much on the forum but have been receiving your notes so just assumed you were busy. Thank you so much for the dress it is so cute and a much needed surprise today. I have been busy with my litlle Mickey the past couple weeks and I am afraid that dreaded time has come;( My vet called me this morning and told me his lab work showed Kidney Failure and that is the reason behind his not eating or drinking. She told me to do what I need and advised to do something sooner rather than later before he gets into a distresed state. I knew this day was coming but somehow was just praying for a miracle and I will keep praying until Friday for the scheduled time;( Seems all I can do is cry today knowing what I have to do. Thank you for thinking of me and being a wonderful friend. Big Hugs Frankie

Alphaowlbear

Oh frankie – I am so sorry for the sad news about dear little Mickey. Hold him and love him as much as you can. You are in my thoughts and prayers, my friend. Sending lots and lots of hugs to you – alphacat

AuntietoEW

Hi @Frankie98. I am so sorry for the illness and pain that Mickey is having. It is a very difficult to go through a pet’s illness and passing away. Everyone goes through grief in their own time and their own way. It did help me to learn about the “Rainbow Bridge Poem”. I hope this moderates soon. Hugs to you!!! @AuntietoEW

blurayne

Oh my goodness @frankie98, I am so so sorry. I know the pain you are going through right now. I’m sure Mickey knows how much you love him. Give him as much cuddles as you can; it will benefit you both. I am sitting here wiping tears out of my eyes for you guys. Sending love and hugs to you and Mickey. Your friend blurayne

Roxy616

Frankie, I’m so very, very sorry for what you’re going through right now…It’s one of life’s most difficult and painful moments in having to let go of your constant companion and best friend, and I know how truly heartbreaking and emotionally devastating it is to have to make that dreaded decision, but, at the same time, it’s also the greatest and most loving gift you can give your precious little one when it gets to this point. He will always be a part of you, Frankie, and when the pain feels overwhelming, which it will at random times, just remember he’s still there, carried in your heart and in your spirit. I wish there was something I could do to ease your pain, dear friend, other than to say I’m here for you if you need me. Hold him and love him all you can today, and then when the time comes tomorrow, know you’re giving him that same selfless, unconditional love as he has given to you throughout your years together. Sending all my strength, love, and support your way, and shedding tears along with you ~ Roxy <3<3<3

Roxy616

@frankie98, I also wanted to apologize for not responding to your KinzPost letter yesterday evening…I wasn’t feeling well, so after I got home from work, I just slept and didn’t log onto Webkinz until late this morning, and that’s when I saw your message. I’m guessing this is what you wanted to talk about, and I feel horrible for having missed the chance to meet up with you. Forgive me, dear friend, and please know that I would’ve been there for you if I was even the slightest aware that I had a message waiting for me, regardless of feeling well or not. If you have a few moments this evening and are up to it, I would love to get together. I don’t want to take away any of your precious time with Mickey, but I will send you a letter later this afternoon, and if you’d still like to meet for a few moments, then I’m there. All my heartfelt love to you both, and know that my thoughts and prayers are with you ~ Roxy <3

bananasbw

My dear Frankie…I am so sorry to hear you have a very hard decision to make as I too was praying Mickey would recover from whatever was ailing him. He certainly has been a great, loyal friend & enjoyable company for you. My thoughts are with you… Love & BIG HUGS, bananasbw :’(

(Awaiting moderation)

faimai12

All I seem to get at the wheel of wow are yeti cookie jars. Anyone need one? They are very cute. I would love the recipe items for the frosty jumpsuit in return. Thanks – Faimai12 (serach)

Alphaowlbear

Hi faimai12 – I’d be happy to send you the 3 clothing items you need to make the jumpsuit :-) If you still have an extra cookie jar, I would love one – I’ve only landed on it once – those wheels can be so fickle sometimes, lol – and yes, they are very cute! Have a great day! alphacat

bonesbongo

Hi, @faimai12 I would like to get a Yeti cookie Jar if you have a spare, I haven’t been having much luck with the wheel I keep landing on KC. Did you get both of the new clothing recipes? Is there anything else your looking for? Have a great day. ~ shelkinz67

Hello everyone! Today is deluxe Wednesday! There is a FREE 2023 Deluxe Mystery Box in the eStore! I haven’t opened mine yet, so I don’t have any idea what is in it, but I’m sure it will be nice! Have a great day everyone! MrsKWA :-)

AuntietoEW

Hi @strawberrykinz. Since I am a regular member, this free package is probably not visible to me. I want to tell my Deluxe friend where to find this gift. The EStore is a complicated website. Thank you for your help. AuntietoEW

blurayne

Hello @AuntietoEW, Most of the time they are on the front pages that scroll across the top and show anything new. I think the boxes where giving out past mystery bag items; since I got the Gold Sequined Skater dress. I just put the dress in the post to you as I already had one of them. Feel free to use it or pass it along. Your friend blurayne

Comments are closed.