I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 29,533 replies, has 839 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 1 day ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frankie98

My dear friend Roxy, thank for the lovely gifts:) I adore them all and look forward to creating a new room with them:) I have been thinking of you and hoping all is well:) I will be out of town for the weekend and will not have my computer so will be unable to meet with you and banana tonight:( will miss you both. Have a wonderful weekend. Big hugs, frankie:)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

Hi, Frankie…I’m so very sorry I missed getting to meet with you last night. I had to run errands after work and didn’t end up getting home until around 8:30, but I felt really badly when I found your message and realized you had probably waited for me in the park. I hope you have a wonderful time this weekend, and I’ll be thinking of you tonight! Lots of Love and Big Hugs, Roxy <3

pkrc2319

Seeking previous chocolate egg prizes, namely the Bunny Zangoz Plush, Baby Skunk Plushy, Baby Bunny Plushy, Spring Chick Plushy and Blue Iris Flowers. Send a friend request to PKRC if you haven’t already, and Kinzpost me these items if you have them.

Hi Everyone! Does anyone have an extra Spring Petals Bed? It’s the last piece I need to complete the theme. I am also looking for the Purple Bloom bed from the 2023 Spring Mystery bag. I have lots of other spring petals furniture and extras from the new forget me not and lovely lavender themes.

Hi everyone. I am looking to create a rainbow room for my Rainbow Pegasus and Fiesta Unicorn. If anyone has any extra rainbow items they do not want or use I would really like to add them to my new room. If you have anything it would be greatly appreciated. Hope you all have had a great day! :)

123Rosie

Hello everyone, I am in search of Ella McWoof holiday plushy (has a red scarf). I have a lot of items many older, not so much estore. Let me know if you have Ella McWoof holiday plushy, I’m sure we can work something out. Thank you for your time.

Comments are closed.