I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,437 replies, has 506 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

a big TY everyone who sent me WOW coupons. I got my challenges finished :) c711

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

trexjt2013

Awesome, Congrats!!!!!! I was running low on several accounts and luckily I was able to get a few extra spins at Today’s Activities, without having to use extra coupons. I was trilled to be able to help you out. If you have extras now it’s great if you forget on future Challenges or just get busy with things. Have a Wacky Day!!!!

Alphaowlbear

So happy you finished the challenge! That little cycle and sidecar is such a cute prize. I’m glad I could help :-)

rinoav

Yay! I’m thrilled that I could help a friend out! :) @hannah5banana

trexjt2013

Well I have no idea where my first post went on this subject so here goes again. If anyone has an extra Wildfower Gazebo I really need 1. I missed that campaign. I have extra Oak Tree Bed, also the refrigerator from that collection. Extra Sweetheart Side Table, and flower arrangement from that collection, Extra Rocky Rope Bridge and other Rocky pieces from that collection if anyone needs those. Let me know. User Name trexjt2013

@trexjt2013 I found a wildflower gazebo in my dock today and thought I would send it your way to say thanks for the WOW coupons! Enjoy :) ch711

trexjt2013

Hey All, Great Webkinz World Day!!!! Does anyone happen to have an extra Wildflower Gazebo? I have for trade, Oak Tree Bed, Sweetheart Side Table, Campkinz S’mores Station, Rocky Rope Bridge or Chocolate Shop Booths, Let me know what you need. Thanks US – trexjt2013

orangeiscool

Would anyone have the following items from the Helping Hands Program – Helping Hands Rug – Dining Chairs (2) – Dining Table – Unfortunately I have received the bed – wallpaper and kinz cash coins? Does anyone know where a list of items in this series could be found? I have several item I could trade for these as well as the coins previously mentioned. I can also get Deluxe items available for Kinz Cash. My UN is geenmama

libertynews

I’m sorry I don’t have them, but a quick question along this line. Does anyone know how to get the small and medium boxes on Helping Hands? I only have 1 active friend, but we have tried everything we can think of with no luck. Libertypom

Alphaowlbear

Hi libertynews – I also have just one active Helping Paws account – it’s one I started myself in February after I found a $2 frog at a used bookstore. For the first 8 weeks I received a weekly small giftbox containing a clothing item and a coin. All summer I have just been receiving the coin without a giftbox. I log on to the account everyday, do the daily games and activities, completed all that sequence of beginning challenges, trophy challenges, collections, everything. I think I would have to go Deluxe or buy more pets to reinstate my giftbox status. It’s such a small account that deluxe isn’t worth it and I’ll find an inexpensive pet to add next February to avoid it becoming a free and very restricted account. I don’t know how successful this HP promotion has been – we have heard nothing recently about it on WKN. I’m interested, too, if anyone has any other information.

libertynews

@Alphaowlbear Thank You so much for the information. My BFF and I are both slacking on the challenges. We are terrible gamers and when you only get 10 or less KC each time you play…well I give up pretty fast. lol

dogfish

@libertynews, I don’t think how many friends you have matter, I have like over 30. I get nothing but coins because my BFF spends no time on those accts. You need to add pets and spend tons of time on the accts. Some I know stay on all night. They have every prize. I don’t even know what’s in the boxes, I have only won walls and bed. I got the rest from FB pals. My Paws room is pet less so I never see what’s missing LOL Works for me. DF

libertynews

@dogfish Thank You for the information. I’m sure I am not working hard enough. lol I got the wallpaper and flooring so I made a room with that. I am happy. ♥♥♥ TTYL liberty

kittyhub54

If you look up Webkinz Picture Guide on google they have all of the Helping Paws prizes! They also explain how to get the prizes, you can really only get them from adopting pets and having deluxe membership on the “helper” account.

Hey guys, does anyone have any extra WOW spin coupons they don’t need. I totally forgot about finishing the Wacky challenge and I need 4 coupons to finish it off. If you have any you’d be willing to part with my WW UN is chicklet711. Thanx :)

Alphaowlbear

Hi chicklet711 – I just sent 2 WoW coupons. Good Luck with your challenge! alphacat :-)

@alphacat I got them. Thanks SO much :) c711

trexjt2013

chicklet711, I sent u a friends request. As soon as I get confirmation I will send u 3 WOW spin coupons. trexjt2013

@trexjt2013 I just accepted your friend request and thanks :) c711

rinoav

@hannah5banana, I will be sending two your way!

Comments are closed.