I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 13,385 replies, has 531 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

blurayne

Good morning everyone. I am looking for Webkinz Trophys years 9, 10 and 13. I have years 4,5,6,7,8 to trade or prints years 4,5,6,7. Or if you are looking for something else let me know. Thanks! BluRayne

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

klovespink

Hi, @blurayne, I have an extra year 10 Trophy I would love to trade for year 5. I am missing a bunch as well, but haven’t really put in any effort to collecting them. I am missing years 6&7 as well, so maybe we can work out a different trade for those??? I don’t have extras of the others, anything else you are looking for? :) – klovespink (same on WW)

grantlee1

Hi @klovespink, I have an extra Year 6 trophy. I will send a FR and send it to you. Nothing needed in return. Enjoy! Your friend, grantlee

klovespink

Hi @grantlee1, I received a Year 6 trophy already, but thank you so much for the offer. I am out of town today, and away from my computer, but I will check later to see if I have extras of anything on your list. -klovespink

blurayne

Hello @klovespink Thank you for the year 10 Trophy and the amazing food items that I have never seen. I just sent you the Trophy years 5, 6 & 7. Nothing else needed in return. Glad to help you with your collection. Your friend BluRayne.

grantlee1

Hi @blurayne, sorry I don’t have any you are looking for would love the year 4 print if you still have it. I have plenty of items just let me know what else you are looking for. Thank you! Your friend, grantlee

blurayne

Hello @grantlee1 I just sent you the year 4 print. Nothing needed in return. Wish I had the year 9 for you, but that is a year that I was not playing. Your friend BluRayne.

klovespink

@blurayne, Thank you so much or the gift! I was so excited. Now to see if I can just get these last few. :) Again, let me know if you are looking for anything else. -klovespink

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – I baked all my cupcakes and have some leftovers – I posted them in the giveaways forum. alphacat :-)

luna101217

@Roxy616 Congratulations on your adoption of your Sweetheart Fox!! Such a cute pet! <3 Also, my room with the cupcake chairs got featured just yesterday! I can't wait for you to see it!! XO – luna

Roxy616

Hi, Luna…I happened to see on Webkinz Newz the other evening that more room designs had been featured for the latest Room Design Awards competition, so I searched through them and found yours…I was SO excited to see your design among the ones featured, and so thrilled that you’re now in the running to be one of the finalists chosen at the end of the week! Your room is absolutely AWESOME, and you did an amazing job!!! I posted a comment about it, but there have been several posts added since then, so in order to read it, you’ll have to click back one page (or maybe two, depending on when you read this) under Older Comments (dated Feb. 16 at 10:05 pm). Congratulations, and I hope you have a wonderful week!!! Hugs, Roxy <3

luna101217

Hi @Roxy616!! Thank you so much for your sweet comments about my room! I really, truly appreciate it! <3 It would be absolutely incredible if I was chosen as a finalist, but there have been sooo many amazing rooms featured since the last Design Awards. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :) I hope you and your mom are doing well, and that the week has been kind to you both so far!! Your friend, luna

Hey everyone! I’m looking for St. Patrick’s day items and clothing. Now that my least favorite and most hated holiday is over, I’m looking for St. Patrick’s Day stuff! I’m 09xStarlightx09 on WW!

eclipse07

Can I have the baby penguin plushy have rare items I’m willing to trade. [sam030507]

Comments are closed.