I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 15,749 replies, has 632 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Did anyone manage to get an extra fairy tale witch costume from the peek-a-newz box? If so could someone send one to me? My username is the same as it is on here

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Did you by chance mean the Fairy Tale Evil Queen Dress? That’s the one I’ve gotten from Peek a Newz. I sent you a couple of them – let me know if they are not the right ones and I’ll look again. alphacat

73kibarry

Just saw this! SHould have read the replies first! LOL

73kibarry

Do you mean the Fairy Tale Evil Queen? I have an extra dress if needed. FR Kibarry73

akamom

Hi everyone! I have an extra Weathered Barn Pillar from the Jumbleberry Fields prizes. Would anyone be interested in trading for another Sugarberry level prize? I need the Farmhouse Flooring, Farmhouse Wallpaper, Moonberry Outfit, Sugarberry Outfit, Weathered Farmhouse Stool, and Sugarberry Rug. Thanks! WWID: akamom121

Roxy616

Hi, @akamom, Just sent you the Sugarberry Outfit, Weathered Farmhouse Stool, and Sugarberry Rug…Nothing needed in return, more than happy to help! I have another Sugarberry jar full on my Roxy616 account as well as on one of my smaller secondary accounts, so I’ll send you the Moonberry Outfit and Farmhouse Wallpaper later tonight. ~ Your friend, Roxy :)

akamom

Oh my goodness, @Roxy616, I was not expecting that! That’s absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for your generosity!

Traveller

Hi @akamom @EmmaPants is looking for a barn pillar! Hope she sees this msg. Traveller

EmmaFett

Hey everyone! I’ve been searching the trading rooms for these items but haven’t been having much luck so I thought I’d ask here as well. I’m looking for:
      red santa hat (2006)
      green kinz kringle hat
      santakinz reindeer antlers (2006)
      merry melodies hat
      roman head wreath
      elf shoes (2005)
      wacky backpack
      panda slippers
      purple rockerz puppy’s white skinny jeans
      I know a lot of these are kinda rare so I hope I’m not overstepping with this request. Let me know if there is anything you’re looking for! -emmapants

bubbashuka

Hi @EmmaFett, I just sent you a friend request. I have the Wacky knapsack for you! :)

bubbashuka

Hey y’all, after an extremely long break I am BACK!! I didn’t die. XD Since I missed so much, I have a list of wanted items, please let me know if you have any and I can see what you want in return! My username is the same as here. :)
      Lobster hat
      Spooky bunch of balloons
      (Summer 2019 clothing bag) at least 1 set of the weekend wear clothing
      (Summer 2019? clothing bag) Aquamarine and diamond hair bows
      Green Witch Halloween hat
      Boy’s camo boots
      black cowboy hat
      Goo Goo berry wallpaper
      bright butterfly dress and shoes
      kiwi bird caramel apple (I don’t know what from)
      cucumber seeds (5 or 6)
      (Fall fest- 2019) Several snake plushies!!!
      Cantaloupe seeds (5 or 6)
      Peach seeds (no set amount. Just a few)
      Owl plushie!
      Giant oak tree
      Fox plushie (fall 2018?)
      The 10 acorn scarecrow plushie (fall 2019?)
      Fall oak tree
      Zingoz celebration dress(es?)
      Wacky rug (Fest- 2019)
      Wacky headphones (Fest- 2019?)
      Zangoz backpack (Fest- 2019?)
      Sour goo goo berry seeds (2-3 of each)
      apple farm picnic table bench (2)
      Spring flower gown
      emerald, pearl and ruby birthstone bows.

bubbashuka

I also want the Marshmallow 2019 collection items- at least 2 rugs, 2 dressers, 3 chairs, 1 fan, and at least 2 posters. Thanks! :)

frankie98

HI just sent you the fan, one poster and scarecrow plushie. Nothing needed in return, Happy to help! Your friend frankie98:)

animalmomkls

Hi bubbashuka, Glad you are back! I will send you some of the Marshmallow Collection items when I get on later tonight. Enjoy! Your friend, animalmomkls : )

@bubbashuka It’s nice hearing you on the fourms again! Thank God you aren’t dead lol! I can send you the cucumber seeds, scarecrow plushie, Wacky items, and other things. I will check on your other items as well. This may take a few days to send all your items. I’m Petlover365Bark Enjoy and thanks for playing Webkinz again!

bubbashuka

Thank you so, so much, guys!!

blurayne

Welcome back! I sent you some Peach seeds, Kiwi Cake Pop, and Spooky bunch of Balloons. Your friend Blurayne

EmmaFett

Hello! I have a fox plushie I can send! Can I just have your webkinz user name again? I can’t remember if we’re already friends or not -emmapants

73kibarry

I can send you the balloons and the owl plushie if you mean the one from this Fall Fest. FR KiBarry73. I may also have an extra cowboy hat or witches hat I ahve to look.

mirforbjs

@bubbashuka, Hello! I can send you a Lobster hat, Giant Oak Tree, and Cantaloupe seeds. Also, just fyi, the Goo Goo Berry wallpaper and Zingoz celebration dress are not sendable.

bubbashuka

Thank you so much @emmafett, I just invited you! And @73kibarry, I really appreciate it, I can’t invite you for some reason but you can add me. :D @mirforbjs, Thank you for the info and OH MY GOSH thank you very, very much!! Just invite me and I’ll accept. Let me know if y’all need anything and I will see what I have!! :) Username: bubbashuka

mirforbjs

Hello, I just sent you a friend request from mirforbjs, I’ll send those 3 items today and then some more seeds tomorrow. I’m also trying to find my extra spring flower gown, so I’ll send that as well when I find it. :)

frankie98

Hi everyone! Hoping to get this posted before the weekend. I’m wanting to start on my freaky forest over the weekend and was wondering if anyone had two or three extra of the Freaky Forest Stone Columns (they are purple) they won’t be using for their rooms. Also if anyone has two extra hollow trees they don’t need (oct. 20th prize) I would be very grateful for any help. If there is anything you need please let me know, and hope everyone has a great weekend. Your friend frankie98:)

frankie98

A BIG thank you to DF for sending me the wallpaper so I don’t have to wait until the 30th to work on my forest! YAY! You’re so kind and thoughtful! Your friend frankie98:)

aidcon18

frankie98 i can send you some columns nothing needed in return your friend aidcon81

frankie98

Hi aidcon18, Thank you so much my freaky forest is coming along, I really appreciate you helping me out and your generosity> your friend frankie98:)

Comments are closed.