I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 13,408 replies, has 531 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

If anyone has any spare rainbow ribbon candies, I need some to complete the challenge! I can send all kinds of food in return :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lilstinky

@obvsaprincess – I can send some. Please send me a FR – momssanitytime

73kibarry

Do you still need them? I have some.

Nate4555

Hi Everyone! If anyone has any extra rugs from the Spring Super mystery bags I would love either the soft spring rug or the spring blooms rug. Let me know what you are looking to trade for. Thanks, Nate4555

calicomania

Does anyone have an extra Gardener’s Tool Belt and Gardener’s Boots from last year’s chocolate egg event? Thanks! UN is Blarecat.

animalmomkls

Hi calicomania, I can send you the belt and boots. Would love to help. Your friend, animalmomkls

calicomania

Thanks for the help! They’re perfect for my green earth puppy. If you need anything in return, let me know!

luna101217

@TropicalGirl, @grantlee1, and @Roxy616 Thank you SO very much for Clover Patch tiles for my St. Patrick’s Day room!! Sorry for the delayed responses both in Webkinz World and on here. I started a new job the other day and have been juggling so many real life things lately… I think I have just about all that I need to complete my room. Maybe 3 more tiles if one of you guys can spare them. If not, that’s okay too. Thanks again! – luna101217 :)

Roxy616

Hi, Luna…You’re more than welcome for the tiles…Happy to help! Just sent you three more, but if it’s not quite enough, let me know. Congratulations on your new job, and I wish you all the very best! Hope you have a great week ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

lilstinky

@luna101217 – I sent three more tiles. Hopefully you can complete your room now. ~ momssanitytime

grantlee1

@luna101217, You are very welcome and congrats on your new job, best of luck! If you need any more tiles just ask. Your friend, grantlee

TropicalGirl

@luna101217, you are welcome for the tiles, and a big Congratulations on our new job! I hope it’s all you’ve been looking for. Good luck with all the real life juggling, I get it! If you need anything else just let me know. ~Your friend, TropicalGirl/MamaBear

calicomania

Does anyone have a extra Gardener’s Tool Belt and Gardener’s Boots from last year’s floating milk chocolate eggs? Thanks! My UN is Blarecat

Alphaowlbear

Hi calicomania- I sent 2 boots and a belt – please post again if you want more – happy to send my extras – nothing needed back. :-) alphacat

Comments are closed.