I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 16,830 replies, has 648 voices, and was last updated by  lavenderrose1 1 day, 3 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

animalmomkls

Hi Roxy616, You are the absolute best! I embarrassed myself by squealing out loud when I opened your gift. Thank you so much for the Mr. Moo Plushy and the Amanda Panda Campaign Plushy. I’ve been really wanting Mr. Moo. I sent you some Wacky prizes. Let me know if you need the other one or anymore. Again thank you so much, your friend animalmomkls : )

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

Hi, @animalmomkls, So glad the gift made you happy! I have both Dex and Dr. Quack from the 2018 Campaign, which you probably already have since you were playing again by then, but no extra of either of those or Salley Cat from 2016 (had to ask for help with those when I was trying to complete my collection). Since frankie98 has been kind enough to offer help to those looking for missing plushies, I’ll check to see if frankie happens to have any of the 2016 Campaign ones available. Thanks so much for the Wacky prizes…I didn’t expect anything in return, so it was a wonderful surprise to open! I have tons of extras for all the Adventure Park plushies, so I can just start sending those at random, unless you have specific ones in mind. If you already have some of them, no need to send them back…feel free to just pass them on or sell them, whatever you’d like. As you look through to see what other plushies you’re missing, let me know, and if I have any of them, they’re yours! Hugs, Roxy <3

Roxy616

@animalmomkls, Forgot to mention that I would be sending you friend requests from my smaller accounts, esh25 and sillyleopard…I can get the plushies to you a lot faster that way!

frankie98

Hi everyone this is for the people still looking to complete their plushie collection. I would love to help. I have been away for several years so have missed a lot but I have random plushies scattered all over my account. Really have no idea what I have. I know you have been receiving plushies from other members so when you have time if you can list some you are still missing and if I have them they are yours. I don’t collect them so happy to send them to a good home:) frankie98

animalmomkls

Hi @frankie98, I’m missing so many that I haven’t really wanted to figure it out. LOL Mostly missing Holiday Plushies. I’m missing Amanda Panda Holiday Plush, Arte Holiday Plush, Bunny Zangoz Plush, Bunny Zingoz Plushy, Daisy Doe Holiday Plush, Dex Dangerous 2016 Campaign Plush, Doug Holiday Plush, Dr Quack Holiday Plush, Dr Quack Plush, Ella McWoof Holiday Plush, Giant Zangoz Plushy, Goober Holiday Plushy, Hope Plush, and all the Ms. Birdy Holiday Plushies. Ms. Cowoline Holiday Plush, P.J. Holiday Plush, Plumpy Holiday Plush, Quizzy Holiday Plush, Salley Cat Campaign Plushy, Tabby Holiday Plush, Wacky Thanksgiving Plushy, Webkinz Rockerz Lion Plush, White Tiger Cub Plushy, and Zangoz Thanksgiving Plushy. Whew, I can’t believe I finally figured this out. I don’t have some of the Adventure Park Plushies yet, but I have the packs and I plan on getting them all before the year is out. Thanks, your friend animalmomkls : )

frankie98

I’m pretty sure I have some of the holiday plushies you need, I have ms birdy holiday plush for sure just have to hunt them down but as soon as I find them they are headed your way. I’m having computer trouble and I can’t send from my iPad. So I haven’t forgotten you if I can’t send them today. They are on my rosa907 account so I will send a FR from that account as soon as I can get on Webkinz or get a new compute:/ your friend frankie98

magmag465

@frankie98 thank you in advance! I sent you a request from purplecat19.

frankie98

Hi can you please try and add rosa907 to your friend list? I’m not sure I can accept on the I pad? I found some of the holiday plushies you need:) I’m sorry I wasn’t back playing 2016 so I don’t have any of those:( I still have another account to check so fingers crossed I can find more you need:) frankie98

frankie98

Hi animalmom just sent Arte Holiday, wacky thanksgiving, and white tiger cub. Still can’t send from other account with more but looks like DF has everything you need. When my computer gets working I will send the others I have if you are missing any that DF didn’t have:) Hope you got what I sent From love9050 account from my iPad. Have never sent from iPad before:/ your friend frankie98

animalmomkls

Hi frankie98, Yes, I got them. I do a lot of stuff like that on my IPAD especially during floaty clicky events. They seem to float faster on mobile. Thank you so much for your help with my collection. Please let me know if you are looking for anything. Do you need any of the WackyER prizes? Thanks again, your friend animalmomkls : ) P.S. Good luck with the computer.

Roxy616

Hey, @frankie98, Was going to ask you on behalf of @animalmomkls if you happened to have the 2016 Dex Dangerous, Dr. Quack, or Salley Cat Campaign Plushes, but I see she listed those in the reply she sent you. I’m trying to help her with some of the ones she’s still missing, and just thought I’d check with you to see, but she beat me to it! That’s really kind of you to offer your plushies to those working on their collection; I know how very much I appreciated the help I received here when I was trying to complete mine. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!! Roxy <3

frankie98

Hey roxy I’m sorry I wasn’t back playing in 2016 so I don’t have those for animalmomomkis but am working on finding some of the others she needs:) Having computer trouble so trying to work off my iPad and limited to what I can do:/ Hope you have a great weekend also:)

dogfish

Hi, I have the 2016 ones you need. I am on vacation this week, so I’m very inefficient. Sorry. I will send later when I get spare time. Frankie, LMK which you send, I have all holiday and sent animalmom a FR this morning from my xmas acct. I’m at the beach today, so won’t be on line the rest of the day. DF

frankie98

Hey DF sent Arte holiday, wacky thanksgiving, and white tiger cub to animalmom I have some of the other holiday plushies on another account but my computer is down and can only use my IPad so can’t send FR from the account they are on:(. I was going to send ms birdie holiday plush (in red) pj holiday plush and dr quack ( not holiday) from the other account. That’s great you have the others she needs. Have a great vacation and looks like I will be spending my weekend at Best Buy getting my computer looked at or maybe just time for a new one lol:0 your friend frankie98

magmag465

Hey dogfish :) If you have any extra 2016 plushes or holiday plushes after helping out animalmom, I’d be so grateful for anything you can give! (see my updated list below) Much love, purplecat19. enjoy your vacation!

dogfish

@magmag465, HI, to be honest I pulled some of those for you, sent you FR I am all those “clo” accs. Then I saw so many offer that it was overwhelming. I will work on your list. I am getting too low on some holiday plush and can’t send until I find people to trade with so I can restock. The really old ones especially. I also opened all my 2016 boxes and may have extra plush but those boxes were not kind, if you know what I mean. I will send any extra I got. I don’t collect but do like having one of every WW item when possible. DF

dogfish

@magmag465, here is what I think I’ve sent so far. The plush are super hard to keep track of and you need to update maybe tomorrow. I sent, Sally2016, Holiday Fiona, Doug and Daisy, Winterfest wacky, and red squirrel . I pulled Pesto, gray squirrel and need to know if you need the other 2016 ones. I sometimes don’t gift plush because they are spread out across too many accts. I try to send most to one acct but it’s still hard to keep track of them, sorry if it takes too long. DF

magmag465

@frankie98 everyone here is so kind! i’m still needing the booger plushy, cuddly bear plush, daisy doe holiday plushy, doug holiday plush, dr quack holiday plush, ella mcwoof holiday plush, fiona feathers holiday plush, fox cub plushy, goober holiday plush, green goblin plushy, grey squirrel plushy, holiday tubby tummies bear (lol), hope plush, ms birdy pink plushy, ms birdy holiday plushy (in the plaid) ms birdy thanksgiving, ms cowoline holiday plush, plumpy holiday plush, presto plush, quizzy holiday plush, red squirrel plushy, santakinz plushy, salley cat campaign plushy, snowman plushy, spooky ghost plushy, spring chick plushy, sweetheart whale plushy, winterfest wacky plush, zangoz holiday plush, zangoz thanksgiving plush, and zingoz holiday plush. Anyone on this thread need anything from me?? I have so much random stuff from like the 2007-2013 era.

frankie98

Hi can you try sending a FR to rosa907 I’m working of my iPad and can’t use my computer so can’t seem to send FR. Not sure if I can accept? I am searching for plushies now and when I can will send any I have on your list:)

animalmomkls

Hi @magmag465, I was hoping you would post an updated list. Since I spent the morning on my IPAD figuring out what I was missing, I’m positive I have a green goblin plushy and a Ms. Birdy Pink Plushy I can send you. I will send you a FR today. Thanks, animalmomkls : )

magmag465

Hi @animalmomkls. Thank you!! request accepted. I sent you the ms birdy valentine’s plush, the wacky easter gnome (not technically a plush but I think it looks good in my plushie collection) and the raziel plush toy (from the Dragon’s Den adventure park quest I don’t think you can buy from estore) Good luck getting the rest of the adventure park plushes! I’m still missing a lot of those too.

Roxy616

Hi, @magmag465, I had meant to send you the Spring Chick Plushy before but apparently overlooked that one, so I can send if you still need it…Also, I have extras of the Adventure Park plushes, so just let me know which ones you’re looking for, and I’ll get them right to you! Your friend, Roxy616 :)

magmag465

@dogfish thank you. You (and everyone else on this thread) have been so generous to me. I forgot you were all the Clo accounts. Please don’t feel obligated to send anything, especially if it’s something you don’t have extras of! And take your time. It’s totally fine. Thank you for sending me the following today, 8/12: Daisy Doe holiday, Fiona Feathers, Snowman, Salley Cat 2016 Campaign, red squirrel, and winterfest wacky. Here is my updated list of what I need: Amanda Panda campaign plush, 2016 Dr Quack Campaign plush, Arctic Fox Cub Plushy, Cuddly Bear Plush, Dr Quack Holiday Plush, Ella Mcwoof Holiday Plush, Fox Cub Plush, Giant Zangoz Plushy, Grey Squirrel plushy, Hope Plush, Ms Birdy Holiday Plushy (in the plaid) Ms Birdy Thanksgiving, Ms Cowoline Holiday Plush, Presto Plush, Quizzy Holiday Plush, Santakinz Plushy, Spooky Ghost Plushy, Sweetheart Whale Plushy, Zangoz Holiday Plush, Zangoz Thanksgiving plush, and Zingoz Holiday plush.

magmag465

@Roxy616 I got the Spring Chick Plushy, so I’m all good! Turns out i actually have all the adventure park plushies, I thought there were more for some reason lol. Thank you so much for all your help. ~Purplecat19

IouMercer

Would anyone be willing to send me 1 bumper car. I have had no luck feeding milkshakes and won’t be able to sit and collect them for the next 3 days. I’d really just like to have of them. I have race cars I could trade, or whatever else you may want. LMK. Thanks

I have an extra bumper car that I can trade for wacky items. I would really like the Wacky and Zangoz soda fridge if you have those. If not nothing needed in return. Enjoy!

FR coming in as Petlover365Bark

If you don’t mind trading a Zangoz bumper car for my Wacky, that would be awesome. If not, the soda machines will do.

IouMercer

Thanks so much! I’m just seeing this so I already sent you a few things. I’m pretty sure I have an extra wacky soda machine. I’ll send it tomorrow

blurayne

Good morning, I sent you 3 bumper cars. It would not be much of a bumper car room with only 1 car. Nothing needed in return. Your friend Blurayne :)

IouMercer

Thanks so much! I appreciate your gifts!

Roxy616

Hi, @IouMercer, Just sent you a couple of bumper cars…Nothing needed in return. Please let me know if you need any of the WackyER Zingoz prizes, any of last year’s Wacky Go-Karts, or anything else…Will be more than happy to help! Your friend, Roxy616 :)

IouMercer

The only thing I don’t have is the tuxedo jacket. Other than that I think I have the rest either through the game or sent by wonderful friends like yourself! Thanks so much!

I’ll send you an extra tuxedo jacket provided by these awesome friends on this fourm tommorrow since I sent you something today. Have a wonderful day. :)

IouMercer

I also don’t have the WackyER Zingoz Arcade Unit and am not sure how to get it in ww

I got a bumper car on my 4th shake. Do you still want it? I’m sure I’m going to get like 7 more. (Last year I got 8 Go Carts and this year I got 1 pack of Goo-Goo Berry seeds and 2 Polarberry Seeds. =P) I’ll send it for free if you want it. Your pony pal, MLP.

IouMercer

I have plenty now! Thanks so much!

I apologize for not being on for 3 days straight.. =P Does anyone have Rockerz Leather Jacker, Sleeveless Leather Jacket, or anymore Diamond Tiles and Lamps and maybe the windows, too? I’m still working on my room, and I’m also looking for the Webkinz Cow PSF. My username on WW is 09xStarlightx09 and I have lots of stuff to give.

mirforbjs

Hello @MyLittlePony2010EG13, I have some of the diamond tiles and lamps, and the Cow PSF. I’ll send the items today and tomorrow, you’re still on my friends list. I’ll have to look on my other account for the windows :)

Hey, mirforbjs! Oh thank you so much!! I’m still working on my diamond room, and they are much needed. And thanks so much for the Cow PSF! I’ve been trying to get it for such a long time, and nobody has had it. (I’m surprised that Mr. Moo doesn’t have it!) And thanks for looking! Your pony pal, MLP.

Alphaowlbear

Hey MLP – I saw your post in the Fashion Week article – the True North Sweater recipe was revealed several months ago – use the Fall Style Striped Sweater, the Grey Argyle Sweater and Yoga Pants. :-)

Hey, Alpha! Thanks so much for the recipe! =D Do you want PSF’s or dispenser foods for it? If you want a variety of PSF’s to choose from, I’ll be posting a PSF giveaway soon once I’m done replying to people. =) Your pony pal, MLP.

frankie98

Good afternoon forum friends! Something strange, I had a message from estore about something added to my dock. I don’t do estore so I’m not sure where it came from? I was thinking that maybe someone here made a mistake a sent it to me by accident? There was no name so I don’t know? If you are missing a pineapple cottage please let me know so I can send it back to you. Your friend frankie98:)

Roxy616

@frankie98, More than likely, it wasn’t a mistake; a friend on the forum has probably sent you the cottage as a gift…I’ve done that several times, either when I see something someone has mentioned or just a random item I think they might like. During checkout, there’s a prompt to type in the Webkinz account name you’d like the item(s) sent to, so if the item being purchased is for yourself, then you’d just enter your own account name, or if it’s for a particular friend, then you enter their account name. It’s a way to give items to friends who may not otherwise have access to eStore, or just to surprise someone with a special gift, regardless of whether that person uses eStore or has an account there. The only drawback is that apparently there’s no way to identify who sent the gift because the messages, like the one you received, just alert you that the item has been added to your dock but don’t say from whose account the item was sent. Also, the little Pineapple Lamps are a Curio Shop item, so you can catch them being sold on there from time to time. Glad you liked

frankie98

Thank you Roxy for the information! I hope I can find out who sent me this amazingly generous gift! I want to say a HUGE thank you and hope that I can repay their kindness with something they may need:) Everyone on this forum is so fantastic and I appreciate their thoughtfulness more than I can say:) Your friend frankie98

Comments are closed.