I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 13,417 replies, has 531 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

luna101217

Thanks again to all my friends who have sent me Clover Patch tiles over the last week or so!! And for the congratulations on my new job! :) I think my room is done and I am ready to send it in to Michael Webkinz for you all to see!! – luna101217

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

@luna101217, I’m so glad you were able to complete your room! Can’t wait to see it…I know it’s going to be fabulous!!! Roxy <3

jammershark

I am looking for some arcade unit games and vending machines. LMK if u have any of these items and we can work out a deal.

grantlee1

Hi everyone, I am having such a hard time accessing WKN:( I am working on an outside spring room and am looking for some of last years spring items. If anyone has any extras to spare I would really appreciate them. I am looking for an iron wood side table, some wild rose bushes, daffodils, wildflowers, and some fresh water stream tiles. Please let me know if you are looking for anything. Thank you SO much! Your friend, grantlee

animalmomkls

Hi grantlee1, I will send you the side table, Rose bush and daffodils when I get on later. I actually need more wildflowers and fresh water stream tiles myself. Hopefully, they will both come back soon. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

grantlee1

Hi @animalmomkls, Thank you so much for the side table, pink rosebush, and white daffodils! I got 1 wildflower and 1 fresh water stream tile from the podkinz codes. I had never seen them before, and of course they are just what I need for my outdoor room:) They seem hard to come by….I will definitely send any extras I get your way. I really appreciate your friendship, kindness, and generosity. Your friend grantlee

animalmomkls

Hi grantlee1, Can you believe it! The stream tiles are on the wheel of Deluxe. Wow! So surprised, especially with my comment just yesterday about hoping they would come back. And, the daffodils are on the wheels too. Woo-Hoo! May we all have Lucky spins! Your friend, animalmomkls : )

grantlee1

Hi @animalmomkls, I was thrilled to see that and just thinking the same thing! I hope we all have lucky spins too! I sometimes think I probably hold a record for spinning the same items every day despite having more accounts (only 1 is deluxe), but it seems to be a bit better lately:) Good luck, your friend, grantlee

grantlee1

Hi @ Roxy616, thank you so much for the white daffodils, white rosebush, and blue rosebush they are beautiful! I really appreciate your friendship, kindness, and generosity. Please let me know if I can return the favor. Your friend, grantlee

Roxy616

@grantlee1, You’re so welcome…Really happy to help! Just wish I would’ve had more daffodils to send (still have a few white ones if you can use them, but no pink or yellow ones; hopefully we will all have some much-needed luck in landing on those and the stream tiles with the wheels). Hope your room is coming together for you…Did you see the pretty new Iron Wood Greenhouse that’s coming with next month’s Deluxe challenge? Bet it would look amazing in the room you’re making! Hugs, Roxy <3

grantlee1

Hi @Nate4555, Thank you so much for the curved tiles! I really appreciate your friendship kindness, and generosity. Please let me know if I can return the favor. Thanks again, your friend, grantlee

grantlee1

@98654321, Thank you So much for the wildflowers! I really appreciate your friendship, kindness, and generosity. Please let me know if I can return the favor. Your friend, grantlee

Looking for Pixie Dress, Sugar Plum Sparkle Bow. Last clothing items I need! ^-^

Hi! Does anyone have any extra Weathered Farmhouse Tables or Weathered Farmhouse Chairs from Jumbleberry Fields? I am looking for 3 of each. My username is dogkat13. Thanks!

Nate4555

@strawberryred Please send a friend request to Nate4555 and I will send you a table and a chair. I was not able to send you a friend request when I tried.

Thanks! I just sent out a friend request

Thanks for the table and chairs! Let me know if you need anything in return! I am 7 berries away from completing my Moonberry Jar if you would like to choose a prize let me know! Thanks again!

Nate4555

Strawberryred thanks for the moonberry offer but I think you should hold on to them, there was talk of the hayloft being added sometime soon. I am happy to share my extras, nothing needed in return. Nate4555

Comments are closed.