I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 13,408 replies, has 531 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Monkeyshine

Hi, I am trying to complete my persian theme room and need several of the items: blue minaret vase, pile of persian pillows, magnificent iwan rest bed, jade persian rug etc. I have been a member since 2006 and have lots of rare, retired , promo items that I could trade. Also have cash coins so could pay if that was what you want. My user name is sydkim. Hope someone can help

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi Monkeyshine – I have an extra Minaret Vase, Pile of Pillows, and a Jade Rug. Are you also sydkinz06? If so, we are already friends. If not, would you please send a friend request to me – my UN is alphacat.

Roxy616

Hi, @Monkeyshine…I have the Magnificent Iwan Rest Bed for you, so expect a friend request from Roxy616, and I’ll get it to you right away after you’ve accepted. Nothing needed in return, unless you happen to have an extra BUNNY ZINGOZ PLUSHY (Wacky with Bunny Ears – from the 2016 Spring Celebration White Chocolate Egg prizes). I normally wouldn’t ask, but that’s the only one I’m still missing from the collection of Webkinz virtual plushies, and I haven’t had any luck in finding one so far. Either way, I’m always happy to help anyone I can, so it’s not a problem at all if you don’t happen to have that particular plushy. Glad you’re getting to complete your Persian room! If you’re still missing the Embroidered Persian Pedestal, Flying Cozy Carpet, Golden Oil Lamp, or Sofreh Dining Table, I also have extras of those and can send with the bed. ~ Roxy616 :)

I would really like the moon berry greenhouse or two, I don’t have much to trade tho.. I think I have a few things that might be worth it but idk.. still new!

@Grantlee, thank you so so very much for the extra special presents featuring more super adorable room décor!! :) Princess and I adore the girly heart clock and heart rug!! My other kitty webkinz flipped when he saw the beach canvas painting!! He’s a sailor and loves the beach! It goes perfectly with his room! Thank you so very much my friend :) @Roxy616, oh my goodness…I don’t even know what to say :) the décor, the bed, the clothes!! My goodness I can’t tell you how truly appreciative Princess and I are for your generosity!! It’s amazing!! Her room is complete! All I did was put the fantasy themed wallpaper and flooring from the Wshop up and FINISHED! :) Thank you both so very much! :) Your kindness, generosity, and friendship means a lot to my webkinz and I. @Oldshowsrock58, I just received your package! The clothes are SO CUTE!!! Princess can’t wait to try on the glass slippers! You’re so very sweet, thank you so so much! :) and i like your username too hehe! :) Thank you all my friends :) so very much :) ~PJ5

Roxy616

@princejackson5, You’re so very welcome…Really glad I could help out! I was so disappointed that I couldn’t send you the extra Palace Princess Flooring I had, but I guess I had forgotten that it was eStore and not KinzPostable…Anyway, sent you the Ancient Civilization Wallpaper and Purple Flooring in case you wanted to use as a substitute but see that you have your wallpaper/flooring already covered. That’s so great that the room is complete now, and I hope both you and Princess enjoy it!!! Your friend, Roxy <3

You are so welcome princejackson5!!! If I find anything else I think Princess might like I’ll send them! I don’t need anything in return :) angelgirldog7

Does anyone have any of the Floral Tea Cups or any Floral items from collecting flowers from the event on the map? I am also looking for any other flowered items for a room. I am always willing to trade if needed and don’t post my username unless needed.

IouMercer

If you’ll send a friend request to Ioumercer (capital EYE) I can send you what you a few items. I have extras of all the flower collecting event as well as many other floral items

kelly989

Is someone willing to trade the Moonberry Greenhouse? I have a lot of rare and collectible items that I would be willing to trade for it.

dogfish

@kelly989, I sent you a gift, and just wanted to make sure you got it. You can reply here or send a note in ww. DF

kelly989

I received it, thank you so so so much! Is there anything I could send you in return?

dogfish

Hi Kelly, Thanks for offering, but I mostly gift. Been doing that for years right here on the forum. It’s my hobby in a way. I love Webkinz and I’ve made life long friends playing this game. We all help each other, it’s a real community. Happy to meet you. DF

Comments are closed.