I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 26,735 replies, has 801 voices, and was last updated by  frozenanna2 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frankie98

Hi friends! I’m sorry to post this on this part of the forum but I need some help with moving pet medallions from one to another. I think there was a podkinz cast that told how to do it? Does anyone know how I can find it? The white puppy that is on now says adopt but what if I want to move those medallions and not use them to adopt that pet? Can I? I would like to adopt a pet I don’t already have. You all are the experts! Thanks so much! Your friend frankie98:)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

Hi, @frankie98, Yes, you can use those medallions to add to a different pet if you want to work on reaching the adoption goal for that one instead…For every 10 extra you have on the Snowy Retriever Puppy that will convert to 1 AnyPet Medallion that you can choose to add to another pet. When you open the Medallions Tab, first click on the Snowy Retriever to display that pet on the large window above where all the adoptable pets are shown along the bottom of the screen. Just to the left, click on the purple star where it says “Exchange 10 of this pet’s Medallions for one AnyPet Medallion” and it will automatically reduce your Snowy Retriever medallion total by 10…Next, click on the pet you DO want to adopt and then click on the purple star to the top left where it says “Exchange 1 AnyPet Medallion for this pet’s Medallion,” and you’ll see that your total for that pet has now increased by 1. Repeat for every 10 medallions you have left for the Snowy Retriever until they’re either gone or you no longer have enough to do an exchange (less than 10). **It’s REALLY important to

frankie98

Thanks Roxy!

Roxy616

Sorry, Thought that last part might get cut off…I was saying it’s REALLY important to always remember to click on the pet you DO want them to go to before clicking on the “Exchange 1 AnyPet Medallion” star, so make sure that pet is the one showing on the large window to the right of the Exchange buttons.

frankie98

Yeah I already made that mistake a few time:( Even though my Retriever pup say adopt and is green if I click on it can I still transfer the medallions or will it automatically adopt it?

frankie98

Cancel my last post! I figured it out…I just started clicking on things and got it. I only messed up a few times and transferred them to the wrong place but I got it now, just have to pay attention I select the correct pet to transfer to lol:/ frankie98:)

Roxy616

As far as your question above, I haven’t really run into that particular issue before because I’ve never transferred medallions with a pet that had all its medallions collected and was ready to adopt, but just don’t click on the green adopt button…click on the pup itself to get it to show in the large window. Hope that helps! Roxy

frankie98

Yes that worked! Thank you so much for your help Roxy:) Your frankie98:)

Roxy616

Anytime, frankie! Wasn’t really sure if I was actually BEING any help, but glad it worked for you and you were able to transfer to the pet you’re trying to adopt. Have a great weekend! Roxy :)

frankie98

Hi Roxy! Wanted to send a huge thank you for my surprise package:) You are such a wonderful and generous friend and always thinking of me and so many others on this forum. Hope you are having a great week! I’m having so much fun with the deluxe membership blurayne sent me. Playing and buying everything I never get the chance to do. Your friend frankie98:)

Roxy616

Hey, frankie, You’re so very welcome, and it’s really great that you’re having such a blast with all the things you’ve never had a chance to do on Deluxe! Hope you’ve been having a great week, too. Can’t believe Christmas is almost here…Time flies!!! Roxy <3

blurayne

Hello everyone. I am looking for a few items from the crackers. Quilted Christmas Dress, Tropical Holiday Dress, and Tropical Holiday Shoes the red ones. I have Tropical Holiday Suit, Festive Ballerina Dress, Pink Deer Hat, Gingerbread Puppy Slippers, Topaz Hair bow. I have a feeling the quilted dress is going to be hard to find. Just thought I would post here before I buy more crackers; in case I have something someone is looking for. Thanks for looking! BluRayne

Roxy616

Hi, @blurayne, I have an extra Quilted Christmas Dress and was actually just about to send your way when I saw your post here. Thought you might like it to go along with the room you’ve been working on in that theme. I have both the Tropical Holiday Dress and Shoes, too, and will send those as well. Also got a few of the Holiday Kitten Slippers, if you’d like a pair of those (can send from my esh25 account). I’ve been trying for the Gingerbread Puppy Slippers, but haven’t had any luck, so would absolutely love those if you still have them. Let me know if you’re looking for anything else from the crackers and if I have it, it’s yours. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

blurayne

@Roxy616 thank you so much! You are awesome! I would love the Holiday Kitten Slippers too if that is not too much to ask (I did not get any of them). I will send the Gingerbread Puppy Slippers to you right away. Are you looking for anything or would you like any of the other items that I have listed? Thanks again! Your friend blurayne

Roxy616

Would love to have the Topaz Hair Bow if you’re sure it’s an extra. I’ve been collecting all the birthstone items (bows, glasses, tiles, lamps, and all the eStore birthstone dresses, shoes, and wings) so that would be wonderful to be able to add it to my collection. Thanks so much! Roxy

blurayne

Thanks again Roxy616, I sent you 2 pairs of Gingerbread Puppy Slippers and a Topaz Hair Bow. Have a great rest of the week and weekend! Your friend blurayne

Nate4555

Hi blurayne and Roxy616, I was on a roll opening my crackers, after opening 11 no duplicates and when I got to 12 and 13 is when duplicates occurred. Will wait to open the others over the weekend and let you know on Monday if there is anything you might want. Enjoy your weekend, Nate4555

blurayne

Thank you Nate4555. Wow that was so lucky not having any duplicates in the first boxes. I am never that lucky. Have a great weekend! blurayne

orangeiscool

Will be going to the hospital Thursday and unfortunately will miss at least part of the Countdown to Christmas, I am hoping someone might have extras of a few of the items. The items I really would like are: CHRISTMAS TREE ONSIE – GINGERBREAD COOKIE JAR – SOPHIE STOCKWELL HOLIDAY PLUSH- CHRISTMAS TREE NIGHT CAP- POLE LAMP. Hopefully will be home to get some of the rest. Thanks for reading this post. Your friend geenmama/longarms7.

Roxy616

@orangeiscool, Really hope everything’s okay, geenmama, and that it’s nothing serious. Sending thoughts and prayers your way for a short stay and speedy recovery, and hoping you will be out in time to enjoy Christmas with your family. I’ve got your back on all the Countdown items and will send all of them along to your account for you to open after you get back home, so no need to worry about missing any of them if you don’t make it home as soon as expected. Take care, and please know that I’ll be thinking of you. ~ Love and hugs, Roxy <3

sarah1215

Hi everyone! I’m working on finishing up my Neo Gothic themed room, but I’m missing the flooring, the dresser, and the vine bookshelf. If anyone has an extra of these items and is willing to trade, please let me know and I can try my best to give you items that you’re looking for! Thank you so much! :) -Clemson151298

dogfish

Hi Sarah1215, I can send those, I’ll be logging in soon. Nothing needed in return. I stock up on the rares and my rooms are long done. LMK if you are missing any other Neo. DF

Becky71W

OMG Chloe you are still here! It has been forever.

blurayne

Hey @sarah1215, I sent you the Flooring and the Dresser. I am looking for the bookshelf, if I find it I will send it tomorrow. Nothing needed in return. Enjoy! blurayne

dogfish

Ok blurayne, I’ll let you finish. I am in exam mode and will get back to my books. Just passing through. Always happy to help. DF

blurayne

Hey @dogfish, I think we posted at the same time :) Happy to see you on the forums; you have been missed. Good luck on you exams!

sarah1215

Thank you so much @dogfish for your kindness! Blurayne did send me the flooring and dresser already (very very much appreciated) but thank you so much for offering! I wish you the best of luck on your exams, I’m sending all my positive energy your way :)

sarah1215

Omg thank you so much! You’re way too kind and I appreciate it so much! Please don’t hesitate to let me know if there’s ever anything I can do for you! :)

Comments are closed.