I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 13,417 replies, has 531 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi everyone, I can’t find where people have replied to me but I am looking for flower items, items from Daisy’s diner theme (but as a different theme diner), Lily Pad theme items, gem tiles, and any plushies but especially ones from Holidays or Count Down events. :) I am always willing to trade. I don’t like to post my username on here.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

jammershark

Hello guys, just a question, I am looking for a Tropical Island Bed. (It was the April Deluxe Day Prize.) Thank you so much!

dogfish

@grantlee1, Good Morning, I’m about to send the last three items, walls, floor and gas pump. Can you check and see if I sent the counter with the cash register? I didn’t make a list and got distracted by the weekend. JLMK if you need more of any item or if I missed anything. DF

animalmomkls

Hi @dogfish, I’m jumping in again. LOL I didn’t know the counter with the cash register was made for this theme. Because even though there is one in the clubhouse room, I didn’t see one on the Daisy Diner theme list online, so I just didn’t think it was available. If you happen to have another one, I would love one for my room. Also in case you didn’t see my note from Friday, I really want to thank you again for the counter, sign and high chair. I had a lot of fun working on my room this weekend. Of course, I still have some work to do. Hope you have an awesome week. Thanks again, your friend animalmomkls : )

dogfish

No problem. I can’t remember where we got that counter, maybe it was a free code. Who knows. I’ll send your’s after I hear from grantlee. Just so I can get it all done on one acct. I put my Daisy plush on a pedestal behind the counter LOL DF

animalmomkls

Hi @dogfish, Thanks so much. I’m so excited because this will really help me with finishing my room. I also plan on putting my Daisy Doe plush behind the counter. I got another one from sending mail to her, so now I have one for my room and one for my growing Plushy collection. Yay! I really do appreciate all your help with this room. You are the best! Your friend, animalmomkls :)

grantlee1

@dogfish, Yes I did receive the counter with the cash register. Thank you SO much for all of your help!! My weekend was crazy, but now that it has settled down I can’t wait to create my Diner! I really want to thank you for your friendship, kindness, and generosity…they are very much appreciated. Please do let me know if you are ever looking for anything specific. Hugs, your friend grantlee

NIN4ever

Does anyone have extra Halloween items from previous years? I would love to have any xtra/spare or unwanted items….Thank you username zerojack

dogfish

#NIN4ever, First off the lead singer for NIN lived here for years LOL Second you need to be more specific. Do you want themes, retired, random??? I stock up on themes, seldom send off my really old stuff. I am a huge Halloween girl. I make several rooms a year. LMK and I will FR you from my all Halloween acct. DF PS if you are new to WW tell me and that will help.

73kibarry

Is anyone willing to trade any rainbow colored items for a room I’m working on? Thanks. I have rare items, E store ietms, etc

blurayne

Hello, @73kibarry, I looked and I do not have a lot of rainbow items. I did sent you a Rainbow Machine and 2 Rainbow Beach Loungers. Hope this helps. Nothing needed in return. Your friend blurayne.

Comments are closed.