I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,395 replies, has 505 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Roxy616

@dogfish and @Nate 4555, Just wanted to say thank you to you both for your kindness in helping me with the dispenser foods…It’s very much appreciated! Hope you’re having a wonderful summer! Your friend, Roxy <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

To @dogfish and @Nate4555, I just wanted to say thank you to you both for all your help with the dispenser foods…It was very much appreciated! Hope you’re having a wonderful summer! Your friend, Roxy <3

libertynews

@dogfish Hi! Wow! Thank You so much for the surprise. My Wacky room is really looking Wacky. Yummo. I love it. Thanks again for the new deluxe clothing pieces. I especially love the glasses, lol Let me know if you ever need anything from peek a newz. ♥ ♥ ♥ hugs liberty

IouMercer

I feel bad for posting then ghosting, but my parents surprised me with a trip to North Carolina this past weekend, and i just found out that my mom got tickets to Hamilton so we’re getting ready to go to Memphis! I’m so excited, but I didn’t want to leave you all hanging. @animalmomkls, I’m sending you the pineapple side table and natural springs spa. If you still have the bean bag chair and armoire, that would be a great trade! If not, it’s ok. The two items I am sending are extras so I don’t have to have anything in return. I hope you all have a great week and I’ll be back Thursday!

animalmomkls

Hi IouMercer, It’s summer and I’m on Vacation myself, so it’s totally understandable. Have fun. I sent you the chair and armoire. Let me know if you need another one or anything else. Thanks, animalmomkls : )

Hi, IouMercer! It’s fine, I don’t mind. That’s awesome! I love TN! I’ve been there twice and I got a Webkinz there. It was the B&W Cat and she came with a pink pet carrier and a rainbow blanket. Enjoy your trip– we’ll miss you! ~MLP

73kibarry

Also on another note, I don’t know if anyone has purchased the Summer Mystery Bag but I got a few on Wednesday when they were half off and got items I’ve NEVER seen before. I know it’s a lot now but I’ll make a list of what i have an don’t need an post it KIbarry73

Comments are closed.