I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,383 replies, has 505 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Alphaowlbear

Good morning all – Many of you send me requests for marshmallows so I thought I’d let you know that alphacat and alphacat2 will be gone until the end of the month and won’t be able to answer any more requests – going to be pretty much unplugged except for emergency phone. Many, many thanks to everyone who has helped me with my collection – that Frog Prince Dresser is so prettty! I’ll be back just in time to start Wacky Fest :-). Have a lovely weekend – alphacat

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanks for the heads up!

IouMercer

@kibarry73 did you ever get the pineapple bed?

Hi all! Would any of you happen to have “Farm Fresh Jelly Beans” (food item)? I had one of this food item in my dock, and accidentally fed it to my pet when feeding other Farm Fresh foods. I don’t remember how I got it or where it comes from, but would be so appreciative if anyone would be willing to do a food trade for it! My UN is FloppyBunny40110.

Chaskinz

If you’ll send me a friend request at Ioumercer (capital EYE) I’d be happy to send you some. They are from a jelly bean plant seed in the estore. I have harvested many so I have plenty to share

IouMercer

Well. I can’t find them. I guess I was thinking of something else. My apologies.

chocomint13

I have some! My user name is chocomint13

@chocomint13 I accepted your friend request! Thank you in advance!! Is there anything in particular that you’d like to trade for?

chocomint13

I have plenty to spare! No need for anything in return. Thanks!

orangeiscool

to all my Webkinz friends I just wanted to let you know that the reason I have not answered your mail or marshmellow request is because I have been in the hospital amd just got home last evening. I will try to catch up with you soon. You guys are special. Your friend orangeiscool AKA longarms7/geenmama/pindot1081 -Hugs

Nate4555

Welcome Home! Hope things are looking up for you. Let me know if you or your grandson need anything you may have missed while you were away. Your friend, Nate4555

Alphaowlbear

Welcome back! I hope you are getting the rest you need and Best Wishes during your recovery. July has had a lot of activities, so please post if you need anything :-) your friend, alphacat

Roxy616

Hi, @orangeiscool, So sorry to hear that you were in the hospital, but really glad you’re back home now and hopefully on the way to a speedy recovery. Wanted to let you know that I have a couple of extra sets of prizes from the Marshmallow Collection if you need them, or please let me know if there’s anything specific you’re looking for and I’ll be more than happy to send if I have it. Wishing you all the best! Hugs, Roxy <3

blurayne

So glad to hear you are back home and hopefully feeling better. Let me know if you are looking for anything that you might have missed while in the hospital. Always happy to help a friend. Your friend blurayne.

Hey there, orangeiscool! Oh no, welcome back! I hope you’re doing well. My mom was at the hospital on Sunday. And I’m obsessed with a specific hospital, whoops You’re a special friend, too. =) Hugs, 09xStarlightx09/MLP

IouMercer

Welcome home! Here’s to a speedy recovery. We’ve missed you <3

lilstinky

So glad you’re home, and hopefully feeling better. I know so many great friends have offered, but I also would be happy to help out with anything you are looking for. Take care! ~ momssanitytime

animalmomkls

So glad you are back home, and hopefully you are feeling better. Please let me know if you need anything from the Marshmallow collection or any other prizes you might have missed. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

libertynews

@orangeiscool Get Well ☺ ☺ ☺ libertypom

I wish you a speedy recovery and to get back to your old self. Feel free to send a FR to Petlover365Bark. I may be able to help you out with some things later in the future.

lilstinky

Hi, friends! I’m looking for the fall zip polo, if anyone has an extra. Would be happy to send a something in return. Please check out my giveaway here on the trading forum. Thanks so much! ~ momssanitytime

Alphaowlbear

I have an extra fall zip polo for you – it’s on the way :-) Thanks so much for the red noses! alphacat

Comments are closed.