I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,437 replies, has 506 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hello, friends! Would anyone happen to have an extra Ruby gem lamp? I have extra Garnet, Aquamarine, Alexandrite, Diamond, and Topaz lamps I can trade. Or, let me know what you’re looking for and I can check if I have it. Thank you! :-) Sandi (98654321)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dogfish

HI Sandi. I found you some. My pal that quit webkinz was the queen of freebies. LOL Her accts are amazing, in a weird way. haha. Nothing needed back. DF

Hi @ dogfish Thank you so much!!Have a great day! :-) Sandi

libertynews

@dogfish Thank You so much for the surprises, they are so cute. Now should I put in existing rooms or build rooms around them… Build! lol ☺☺ ☺ liberty

dogfish

Hi Liberty, I just love little things so much. LMK asap if you want anything specific from that sale, wall? floors? The one thing I love more then “little” is FREE haha I’m sending something your way on the first, I ended up with so may extra, and wanted to give you one. I needed to upgrade my berry farm, and it was the cheapest way. Hugs, DF

libertynews

@dogfish Thank You so much but there were so many I couldn’t decide. lol I am in trouble all the time for spending too much time trying to get all of the free stuff on webkinz. I love free. so if you are ever in need of any extra of the free let me know. I am so excited. stay cool liberty

dogfish

OK Liberty then random it is LOL Hope you can use what I send. There are items I use multiple times, so I will send those. They always come in handy. DF

libertynews

@dogfish Thank You so much. This will be lots of fun to work on. It is too hot here to go out so I can play inside. lol hugs liberty

Roxy616

Hi, @Nate4555, A huge thank you for sending me the Royal Banquet Table…That was incredibly generous of you, and I really appreciate your kindness, but it turns out that @98654321 also sent me the table the day before, so I wanted to at least offer to return it to you in case you would want to pass it along to someone else if needed. There aren’t enough words to tell you how grateful I am to have such amazing friends here on the forum, like yourself and so many others, who are always more than willing to lend a helping hand to anyone who may need it, and I truly value your friendship. Take care, and please let me know if you ever need anything! Hugs, Roxy <3

Nate4555

Hi Roxy616, If you send back the table, I will return it to the room it was in. At one point all 5 of my family members played so I search around the old accounts when someone needs something I don’t have in storage. Sometimes I think it’s like looking at something frozen in time. Oddly this account had a room with a mash up of the Rock and Roll Theme and Egyptian. LOL Unfortunately there was no Bed of the Pharaoh for Animalmomkls, I guess the bed was rare even back then. Glad you were gifted the table, and yes Webkinz is much more fun because of friends! Nate4555

Roxy616

@Nate4555, Table is on its way…Is there anything specific that you’re looking for at the moment? If so, I could include it if I happen to have that item. Just let me know, and thanks again for everything!!!

Nate4555

@Roxy616, Thanks for the offer, not really looking for anything at the moment, but thank you for the offer! Nate4555

Nate, you are so lucky that you get to go through family member’s accounts. O_O My 2 brothers used to play all of the time, and now they don’t (One of them played again around Christmas) while my mom and sister still play along with my dad occasionally and my other sister doesn’t play anymore while another sister doesn’t play at all. O_O My nephew got a Walrus from Goodwill the other day and he named him “Webkinz”, LOL. And the Rock and Roll Theme mixed with the Egyptian one sounds hilarious. My brother has a R&R one with a Bubblewrap chair in it while another one has a trampoline room: https://share.ganzworld.com/fanart?id=54143 It’s hilarious!! XD

Happy Monday everyone! If anyone has an extra cozy condo armchair or a window or two they are willing to part with, that would be great. Second, I received 3 licence plates if anyone needs it in exchange for the banner. I was able to collect all the prizes except the banner. Third, on WI, I found a shower which I thought would look wonderful if anyone does’t mind sending. I’m looking for the tiled glass shower. Thank you and have a nice day.

I am still working on my Wacky room if anyone has items for them. I posted on the last page some clothing I’m looking for if anyone has.

Roxy616

Hi, @Unicornluv246, Not sure if you already have wallpaper and flooring for your Wacky room, but I wanted to let you know that I have an extra WackyER Wallpaper and Flooring if you could use those for your room. What other items were you still looking for? Roxy616

That will work Roxy! Thank you for your kindness! Sorry I’m replying back a bit late (had a doctor’s appointment).

blurayne

Hello Unicornluv246, I sent you the Banner, a Cozy condo armchair, and a cozy condo window. Nothing needed in return. Your friend blurayne

aidcon18

Unicornluv246 please send a friend request to aidcon81 i can send you cozy condo items

I sent you a FR. Thanks for the help! Just would like the window now.

orangeiscool

To All the great Webkinz Family – Thank you for your support and kind words. I tried to post this previously but it does not seem to have gone through. If it does duplicate my apologies. what was suppose to be a hospital visit of in one day and home the next turned into a 9 day stay. My recovery is progressing well. It helps to know people are out there thinking about you. the items I seem to have missed are Frog Prince Dresser – Ice Pop Rug – Wicker Chair – Forest Tile Fridge – I am also searching for Forest Tile Dining Chairs 2 to 4. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Your Friend: longarms7/geenmama THANKS

I can send you those items! Just FR me at Petlover365Bark. I hope you feel better already.

Nate4555

Hi Greenmama, I sent the dresser, rug and fridge. Glad you are feeling better! Nate4555

orangeiscool

Thanks so much for your help – As I’ve said before Webkinz Friends are SUPER FRIENDS. Your friend geenmama/longarms7

PEBBLES1973

hi. Please add me, my username is NITA007 I can sent you the forest tile fridge. Nothing needed in return. Hope you feel better

You’re welcome, orangeiscool. I hope you’re doing alright… They don’t moderate stuff on the forums on weekends anymore or on holidays. I have the Frog Prince Dresser, Wicker Chair, and the Frog Prince Rug. I see Nate4555 already offered them to you. If you need more, just let me now. ~09xStarlightx09/MLP

Comments are closed.