I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,366 replies, has 505 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

animalmomkls

A very big shout out of Thanks to @dogfish, @Roxy616 and @frankie98 for sending me so many wonderful plushies this weekend for my collection. I’m amazed and so thankful for this generous and wonderful community of Webkinz friends on the forum. I just spent the morning organizing my plushies which might be an ongoing thing. Still trying to decide how I’m setting things up. Apparently, I did miss listing a few Plushies on my long list and I’m still missing some. Right now, I still need the Black Bear Cub, Bunny Zangoz Plush, Bunny Zingoz Plush, Giant Zangoz Plushy, Ms. Birdy Thanksgiving Plushy, Plumpy Holiday Plush, Quizzy Holiday Plush, SantaKinz Plushy, and Winterfest Wacky Plushy. I don’t know if the Cuddly Bear or Inukshuk are rare like that other one so if someone can let me know what’s super rare and super hard to get I would appreciate it. I’m just so happy and thrilled to have the beautiful Holiday Plushies of so many of the Webkinz hosts. Thanks so much for helping me with this. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – FYI- even though Wacky Celebration is over, you can still collect a milkshake from the clubhouse bumper car room :-)

animalmomkls

A very big shout out of Thanks to @dogfish, @Roxy616 and @frankie98 for sending me so many wonderful plushies this weekend for my collection. I’m amazed and so thankful for this generous and wonderful community of Webkinz friends on the forum. I just spent the morning organizing my plushies which might be an ongoing thing. Still trying to decide how I’m setting things up. Apparently, I did miss putting a few on that long list and I’m still missing some. Right now, I still need the Black Bear Cub, Bunny Zangoz Plush, Bunny Zingoz Plush, Giant Zangoz Plushy, Ms. Birdy Thanksgiving Plushy, Plumpy Holiday Plush, Quizzy Holiday Plush, SantaKinz Plushy, and Winterfest Wacky Plushy. I don’t know if the Cuddly Bear or Inukshuk are rare like that other one so if someone can let me know what’s super rare and super hard to get I would appreciate it. I’m just so happy to have the beautiful Holiday Plushies of so many of the Webkinz hosts. Thanks so much, animalmomkls : )

frankie98

Hi Animalmomkis, Happy to help! I found the black bear cub and the Plumpy holiday Plush I can send to you:) I’m sorry I don’t have any of the others you need:/ Your friend frankkie98

animalmomkls

Hi @frankie98, Oh Wow! That’s awesome. Thank you so much for all your help. Let me know if there’s anything you are looking for. I would love to help. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

frankie98

Hi animalmomkis! Plushies on the way! Thank you for offering to help I appreciate your kindness. Nothing needed right now just have fun organizing your plushies:) I would love to see how you use them, I could never figure out how to display them:/ Your friend frankie98

magmag465

I think I have an Inukshuk plushy :)

magmag465

Ugh! just checked my dock and can’t find it.. sorry!

Heyo, animalmom! I *think* I have the Black Bear Cub, Giant Zangoz Plushy, and/or Ms. Birdy Thanksgiving Plush. Maybe the SantaKinzone too. I used to have the Quizzy one too, but uh… traded that. Whoops. Your pony pal, MLP.

Roxy616

Hi, @animalmomkls, You’re very welcome…Really happy I was able to help with some of the plushies you still needed, and so glad you’ve now nearly completed your collection! That’s awesome to hear!!! I was a bit overwhelmed by the process, too, when I decided after many years of playing and accumulating numerous plushies in my dock and/or various rooms that I was finally going to organize them and try to finish out my collection so I could create rooms for displaying them. It’s a daunting task to weed through what you have and make a list of what’s missing, and then hope that you’re fortunate enough to find others who may have an extra of the exact ones you’re looking for and be willing to trade, and I was beyond grateful that everyone was so incredibly kind and thoughtful in helping me with that…It actually brought tears to my eyes when I would open the packages to find a plushy I had thought would be nearly impossible to ever come by and realize just how extraordinarily generous this group of members truly is. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your new display of plushies! Hugs, Roxy <3

Roxy616

Hi, @animalmomkls, Just checking to see if you’re still missing any plushies that I may be able to help with…Roxy <3

animalmomkls

Hi @Roxy616, Thank you so much for the wonderful adventure park plushies. You are such a wonderful, sweet, and generous Webkinz friend. I just posted an update on my collection. It doesn’t seem to be showing up though. I’m going to wait and see if it worked or not. It might have been to long. Hope you have a great day and please let me know if you are looking for anything. I would really love to help. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Sorry for just randomly jumping in here, but hey animalmom, I remember you wanting the Miss Cowoline Holiday Plush… do you still need her? I have it and I’m willing to give it to you! I used to have the Quizzy and Tabby one, but uh.. someone else got it. Also, what did you end up naming your Egyptian Mau Cat? Your pony pal, MLP.

animalmomkls

Hi MLP, Thank you so much for the sweet offer, but DF already sent her to me. I got the Egyptian Mau but haven’t officially adopted her yet. I’m still working on her room and name. I think I’m going with Adora. Not Egyptian but I like it. Her name could still change though. LOL Is there anything you are looking for right now? Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Hey, animalmom! Oh, okay. Just wondering! Sweet! Adora is an ADORAble name, get it?? Adora, ADORAable?? No wait, you’d better get a Webkinz Bull(If they made one) and name her Dora!! XD Me? Just the Rockerz Leather Jacket and more Diamond stuff. I still need more lamps and tiles and another diamond apple. Your pony pal, MLP.

Just wondering, does anyone have an extra aqua blue rug they can send? With my new Wacky room under way to being finished, the Wacky rafts that great friends have sent me is a new addition to it and I want to include it as a “pool” for the rafts. I think it’s estore, but on the off chance it is (very likely) if anyone doesn’t mind sending it, I would greatly appreciate it. Has anyone also have an extra wacky and zangoz soda machine? It doesn’t hurt to ask. Anyway, have a nice Monday everyone. Unicorn

Comments are closed.