I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 12,366 replies, has 505 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I know this isn’t related to needing items but I hope all of the students on here have a fabulous school year (whether school has already started or not) and the parents, grandparents, and other relatives have an awesome year with their children, grandchildren, or other relatives. :) My Webkinz friends are some of my best friends and I know school can be tough at times.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanks, @Goodluckwolfie. =P My mom said we’re starting in like 3 weeks. (I’m homeschooled) Yeah, same here. I’m close to a lot of Webkinz friends. =) I’m so thankful for everyone on here. Your pony pal, MLP.

Hi everyone, I wanted to thank the people who sent me Wacky items. :) I am still looking for some Wacky items and one more Wacky rug, though. Does anyone have any older Holiday “host” plushies for trade including the Ms. Birdy Plushies (I think there are two.)? I I mainly need the Christmas gift plushies but I am always willing to trade. (I haven’t been on here much recently due to my real life keeping me busy. I miss all of you.)

Hey, @Goodluckwolfie! I gave my mom the rug I had, but what other Wacky items are you looking for? I think I have the Miss Birdy ones. I also have a Miss Cowoline one. What items are you willing to trade for them? I’m mainly looking for stuff that’d go well with my Diamond room and anything Rockerz/musical. I understand being busy, and we miss you too. =) I hope you’re doing well! Your pony pal, MLP.

Hi everyone!!!!! Haven’t been here in a while! was off WW for about a week because i was busy and not feeling good. But i am much better today!! would anyone happen to have two Diner Waitress Dress? it is sort of a blue color. ( wish it was in pink as i am doing it for a room theme that’s to look similar to a 1970′s show, but the blue will work) Hope everyone is doing well! your friend, angelgirldog7

iconicblonde

I am looking for the following items: topaz sink (topaz terrier PSI), harvest hammock (turkey PSI), opal wardrobe, and the gold sequin bow. I have lots of rares and some mysteries, lets make a trade! my username is Panda36607. please reply if you’d like to know more

Roxy616

Hi, @iconicblonde, I have the Harvest-Time Hammock and will be happy to send…Nothing needed in return. Enjoy! ~ Roxy616 :)

iconicblonde

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Roxy616

@iconicblonde, You’re very welcome…Really glad I could help out! Roxy :)

libertynews

@dogfish Off to college tomorrow. How exciting. Best Wishes. Thanks again for everything. Hugs and Hugs your pal, liberty

dogfish

@libertynews, Thanks Liberty, leave me a message here if you ever need anything. My Grandmother will scan as much as possible. You never know she may do a better job than me. I got my schedule and as long as I don’t have to study the entire day, I should be able to go on webkinz several times a week. Maybe not for hours like I did before, but I doubt I’ll quit. My first week is all orientation. I sure do wish you had my email. See ya around webkinz world. C

(Sorry for randomly jumping in here!) Oh cool! Have fun at college! 2 of my siblings graduated this year, and now it’s just me!! (All 5 of mine graduated, haha) Your pony pal, MLP.

Comments are closed.