I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 13,417 replies, has 531 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Roxy616

Hi, everyone…Here goes with the last of the items I’m looking for if anyone would happen to have extras: SUPERFAN TOY CHEST (had quite a few of these but have used them all to store the Webkinz Host clothing that I received and am short one chest); BALLOON DART HAT (Balloon Dartz Prize); APPLE FARMER’S GREEN DRESS; APPLE FARMER’S SHOES (Red); APPLE FARMER’S SUNHAT (Red Bow); DIAMOND APPLE (Need 2 if possible); and WEBKINZ VOTES 2014 ELECTION CAPS (Log-In Prizes) AND ELECTION SIGNS (W-Shop Items). I apparently missed all of this event and have none of the candidate caps or signs. There are 6 of the caps (VOTE COWABELLE; VOTE DEX DANGEROUS; VOTE DOE; VOTE MS. COWOLINE; VOTE SHELDON; and VOTE VON MEOW) and 6 of the signs (COWABELLE COWOLINE; DAISY DOE; DEX DANGEROUS; MS. COWOLINE; SHELDON TURTLE; and TABBY VON MEOW). I realize these are a long shot and a lot to ask for, but any help you could give would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know if you need anything and I’ll be more than happy to send if I have it. Thanks so much, and I hope everyone has a terrific weekend. ~ Roxy

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

animalmomkls

Hi Roxy616, I just sent you the Toy Chest and Apple Farmer’s Green Dress. Sorry I can’t help you with any of the other items. I had to look up the Balloon Dart Hat. That’s so cute. I had never seen it. Hope you have a great weekend. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Roxy616

Hi, @animalmomkls, Thank you so much for sending the dress and toy chest…I really appreciate your kindness! I remember seeing the hat a long time ago on WKN or in an ad somewhere, but didn’t think about it until I was putting some game-themed clothing items in one of the chests for storage (Wheel of Wow, Wheel of the Month, Wheel of Yum, etc.) and realized I had the Balloon Dartz Hoodie but not the hat. Wasn’t sure if anyone out there would even have one, since they’ve either been retired or are just rarely awarded on Balloon Dartz (not sure which, but I’ve been playing for a dozen years and had never won one), but @98654321 was kind enough to send me one, and I was thrilled to get it! Thanks again for all your help, and please let me know if you ever need anything. ~ Roxy <3

frankie98

Hi Roxy, I will be happy to send you two diamond apples! I’m sorry I don’t have anything else on your list. If I find it over the weekend I will send it to you! Your friend frankie98:)

Roxy616

Hi, @frankie98, Thank you so much for the apples…It enabled me to put the finishing touch that had been missing on my Diamond Doggy’s room, so I was really grateful to get them! Can’t tell you how much I appreciate the help, as well as your generosity and friendship! Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

Roxy, you are so welcome and happy to help in a small part of your diamond room. I’m sure it looks great and I hope you can post it and share with us. I love your room and such a great way to showcase those bumper cars. Congratulations, your friend frankie98

Roxy, I just sent you two Diamond Apples. Nothing needed in return. Just wanted to thank you again for your generosity in sending the Noble Elf items. Have a great day! ~Strawberryred

Roxy616

Hi, @Strawberryred, Thank you so very much for the gift…It was a wonderful surprise, and I truly appreciate your kindness and generosity!!! Hope you have a great day, too! Hugs, Roxy <3

miamama

Hi Roxy, I have the Diamond Apples if you haven’t gotten them already! Miamama

Roxy616

Thanks so much for the very kind offer, @miamama, but I did receive some over the weekend. I really appreciate you thinking of me, though, and please let me know if you ever need anything…I’d love to help if I can! ~ Roxy <3

mirforbjs

@Roxy616, hello! I found extras of all 6 of the 2014 campaign signs, so I can send you those. My username is mirforbjs. The campaign caps were not in my room with the signs, but I know I have them somewhere, so I’ll keep looking. :) I also have an extra 2014 webkinz votes banner thing that goes on the wall, if you need that too? Oh, I also have a balloon dartz hat. I’ll check back here Monday afternoon to see what you still need, since there are 4 other comments awaiting moderation.

Roxy616

Hi, @mirforbjs, I can’t thank you enough for your very kind offer…I did receive the 2014 campaign caps from a friend over the weekend, but would absolutely LOVE to have the campaign signs that go with them, if you’re sure they’re extras, and will send you friend requests from both Roxy616 and esh25 (my smaller “inherited” account). I truly appreciate your offer for the banner, too, which I’m also missing, but feel like I’m already asking for too much with the six signs. As for the balloon dartz hat, I’m so grateful that you asked and would have gladly accepted on that, but I received one of those over the weekend, as well. Please let me know what I can send in return, and in the meantime, I’ll send you some coins to help offset the cost of the campaign signs, since they had to be purchased from the W-Shop. Thanks so much for all your help and for your incredible generosity! Your friend, Roxy616 :)

orangeiscool

Roxy – I am sending you 5 hats which I think are the ones you are looking for. They will be coming from 2 different accounts. Hoping these are the right ones. Your friend: geenmama

Roxy616

Hi, @orangeiscool, Thank you so very much for the hats…I appreciate your kindness and generosity more than I can say, but I wanted to let you know that I already received some from dogfish over the weekend, so I’d like to at least offer to return them in case you’d prefer to either hang onto them or maybe give them to someone else down the road. If so, just let me know, and I’ll get them back to you right away. Thanks again for thinking of me…You’re the best!!! Hugs, Roxy <3

orangeiscool

Hi Roxy – No need to return the hats but do feel free to pass them along. Unfortunately my stuff is not very organized therefore I tend to be slow finding the items. I’m working on it tho’. Perhaps one of these days I will be super organized, LOL hugs back at you. geenmama

frankie98

Happy Friday everyone! Would anyone have an extra Iron Wood Greenhouse they would be willing to trade? I think it is from a deluxe challenge several months ago. I am starting a new room and it would be perfect. I have several pieces of Egyptian Rare items, retired exclusives, and lots of PSI’s if anyone is looking for any of these, or let me know what you would like and i will hopefully have it for you. Thank you:) and have a great weekend, your friend frankie98:)

Roxy616

Hey, @frankie98, Just sent you the greenhouse…Nothing needed in return. Have fun with your new room, and hope you have a great weekend, too! Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

Thank you SO much Roxy!!! I have been admiring that greenhouse and have wanted to use it in a room so badly but have been afraid to ask for it because its a deluxe item and I hate asking for those things. You are always so sweet and generous to everyone and i appreciate it more than you know:) Happy to see that you finally completed your clothing collection! Everyone here is so amazing. your friend frankie98:)

Roxy616

@frankie98, You’re more than welcome…I know what you mean because I feel the same about asking for items and am a lot more comfortable with gifting. Even though I only have my main account and the two smaller “inherited” accounts, I’ve made them all Deluxe so that I can send any extras I’m not using to someone else who may need those items, so please don’t ever be afraid to ask…It makes me truly happy to be able to share my items with others and know that I’ve helped them out, if only a little, just as so many here have done with me. And I agree, everyone here is absolutely amazing, and I feel very fortunate to have such caring friends. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

Traveller

Would anyone have a competition pool to trade? It’s a discontinued item so I realize that my chances are slim. I’m a relatively new member but I will trade what I can. Thanks!

mirforbjs

Hello @Traveller, I’m not familiar with that item. Do you happen to know where the competition pool is from? I have too many rooms, so I’m not sure where to start looking for it, but if I know where the item came from I may be able to find one in my webkinz house. :)

mirforbjs

@Traveller. I found a Championship Pool that is the Brown Boston Terrier’s pet specific item (and this pet is still for sale in the eStore for $8.49 [or $6.49 for deluxe members] so I assume this is not the item you are talking about), but I still can’t find an item named “competition pool”. I’ll keep looking. I’m so curious to find out what this pool looks like! :)

Traveller

You are quite the sleuth! You’re right: the correct description is Championship Pool, not competition pool. I had it wrong, and you still found it. I thought it was discontinued but if the dog is still current, then I guess the pool is too. Thank you for your help!

Traveller

@mirforbjs the above message is for you! Thanks for any help you can provide.

mirforbjs

@Traveller. Oh that’s great it’s the Championship Pool! Let me know if you would like me to send it to you, or if you just want to get it yourself from buying the pet? My username is the same as on here: mirforbjs. What is your username? I will also post this comment on a new reply so you don’t have to search 4 pages back :)

Traveller

@mirforbjs I did buy the Boston Terrier in the end. Named her Atwood after the author of the book that was sitting next to my computer. :-) Sadly, the pool was somewhat smaller than I was expecting so didn’t work as I had hoped, but I have improvised with another pool. Anyway, thanks again for your offer of help. My user name is also Traveller.

blurayne

Good morning @aidcon18, Thank you so much for the Autumn Colors Dress! That was so kind of you to send it to me. I now have the 2 items that I was wishing for the most from the bags. Please let me know if you are looking for anything. Your friend blurayne

aidcon18

Bluerayne you are welcome if you need anything else let me know aidcon81

aidcon18

Hi All I am looking for the Blanche, Arctic Fox, and Fox Cub Plushie please let me know if i can help in anyway Thanks aidcon81

Alphaowlbear

Hi aidcon18 – I have an extra Blanche plushy for you – will send later this morning. :-) alphacat

aidcon18

Alphacat thank you very much i really appreciate all the help you have given i will send something good your friend aidcon81

orangeiscool

Hi aidcon18 I have an Artic Fox which I will send you when I go back to Webkinz World. Looked for the Fox Cub Plushy but no luck there. Goodluck – longarms7

aidcon18

Longarms7 thank you very much i will send you something nice for your help. your friend aidcon81

Comments are closed.