I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 13,385 replies, has 531 voices, and was last updated by  Nate4555 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frankie98

Hi Roxy! Just wanted to send an extra thank you for ALL the costumes you have sent me. You are such a generous and kind person and I appreciate your friendship more than you know! Please let me know if you need anything! your friend frankie98:)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

Hey, @frankie98, You’re so welcome…Happy to send them, and hope you (and your pets) enjoy! Wanted to mention a couple of things: For the Vampire Costume, that’s the only piece for the costume itself, but there is a Vampire Wig that shows up at the Curio Shop from time to time (may be seasonal)…I didn’t have an extra or I would’ve sent you one, but I’ll watch for that and get you one if and when it shows up. For the Ladybug Costume, there is a headband that goes with it called Ladybug Antenna, but I didn’t have an extra of that either and so sent you a temporary substitute with the I Heart Headband. Also didn’t have the Candy Corn Witch Shoes or the Pumpkin Queen Shoes (if you have a pair, the Zodiac Earth Shoes would probably work pretty well). Thank you so much for the very kind words, and I truly appreciate your friendship as well! Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

Hey Roxy, I actually found the vampire wig in one of my containers (Have no idea how long its been there lol) I also found the shoes to the pumpkin Queen. I had them in a container and didn’t know what they belonged too? Thank you for helping me complete those outfits. I see you are still looking for some clothing items. I want to help but how can I find what the shoes and hat you need look like? I don’t know if I have them but would love to check for you. Is there a page on WI that might show them? your friend frankie98:)

frankie98

I went and searched WI and think I found the picture of the red apple farms hat. Now I know what it looks like I will check if I have it:) your friend frankie98:)

Roxy616

Thanks so much, frankie…I appreciate you checking on the Sunhat for me! A couple of friends actually just sent me the shoes, so the hat is the only piece missing (just need the one with the red bow…I have some with the green bow). So glad you have the Vampire Wig and Pumpkin Queen Shoes to go with your costumes! Hated to have to send incomplete outfits to you, but most were awarded through a Click-to-Win event, and you know how that goes: you get a dozen of the same item and none of another! Thanks again for your help ~ Roxy <3

Alphaowlbear

Hi Roxy616 – I thought I’d post this up front so it doesn’t get buried. Thank you so much for the valuable information about the Hamlet Gem Globe. I never played ‘Mazing Hamsters and I had no idea of the history behind that globe – very interesting that some players were refused the promised prize but others were able to collect it after reporting the glitch. In any case, I consider that item “unobtainable” and will no longer look for it. If it does exist somewhere it is certainly an extremely rare item and if I had it, I would keep it for myself. Lots of interesting stories in WW, isn’t there? Have a great day! alphacat

Roxy616

Hi, alphacat…I thought it was interesting, too, that some players were given the promised globe and others weren’t, depending on which customer representative they were speaking with and what call that particular representative chose to make on the matter of a prize that was supposed to have been awarded to the player but wasn’t due to the fact that the prize didn’t yet officially exist! There are three other Hamlet Globes like that one, plus four Mazin’ Hamsters juice drinks that were all “Glitch Prizes” that I had never heard of (but would LOVE to have won!)…I played Mazin’ Hamsters from Day 1 until it was discontinued and won multiples of all the Hamlet Challenge prizes but was never “awarded” any of the new, unreleased prizes like the ones I mentioned. Hope you have a great day, too! Roxy :)

dogfish

Hi Alphacat, if you don’t mind me asking, is the gem globe for your account? Or are you needing it for another player? I have given away entire hamster trophy and globe collections, but it’s time consuming and they are very hard to replace. The only hamster items that are not available are the 2 trophies that don’t seem to exist. The smoothies (or drinks) are also super hard to find. I think I have just 2 myself. Have a great day, DF

Alphaowlbear

Hi dogfish – thanks for your reply – Yes, the Gem Globe is for my own collection, however, I did not know it’s history and I was not aware about the other three Hamlet globes either until I researched a little more. I had been using the snowglobe collection wiki on WI and that shows only the Gem Globe, not the other three. I completely understand your position – many items are getting increasing hard to find and/or replace and I really hesitate and am not comfortable about asking for anything rare. I am a big grown-up girl -LOL- and never “have to have” anything so no worries! Your friend, alphacat

AbbyLC200u

Hello! As I am not deluxe, I cannot get the deluxe items in the clothing line. Would someone please send me one of each item in the summer clothing line? Thank you so much! My username is AbbyLC2007.

Alphaowlbear

Hi AbbyLC2007 – I’d be happy to send you the summer deluxe clothes. Expect a friend request from alphacat – nothing is needed is return – My pleasure to send them. alphacat

AbbyLC200u

Thank you so much!!

Oh! I forgot to mention that I need some candy and golden Delicious apple for my orchid and one more red and green apple seeds. Huh. That’s strange. I don’t think my comment moderated. If it does I apologize. If not, then I will type it again.

Alphaowlbear

I just won a red apple seed packet this morning from the deluxe wheel – I’ll send it right over. Pretty sure I have an Apple bench as well. alphacat

Hi everyone! I hope I don’t sound too needy because I am almost done with my apple orchid thanks to all of you on the fourms. I’m looking for these last few items before I send in my room design(s). I’m looking for an apple bench, a bleacher, 5 benches, and if anyone has an extra Sapphire, Garnet, or Diamond Top Hat, that would be awesome. I hope I’m not asking for too much. @Roxy616 Thank you so much for your generous gifts you have sent to me and to many others. You are an amazing friend and I hope you will keep on spreading your kindness to others. Unicorn

Roxy616

@Unicornluv246, You’re very welcome…I was more than happy to help! Thank you for the kind words…It really means a lot, and I appreciate it very much. Since I’ve already sent you a package today, I’ll have to wait until tonight, but I can send you the bleacher and benches you need. ~ Roxy :)

Oops! I meant to say Garnet bow, but instead I typed out Garnet top hat. :D

Roxy616

@Unicornluv246, The Garnet Bow hasn’t been released yet, but as soon as it’s available, I’ll be sure to send you one if I get an extra. ~ Roxy616

Ok! Thanks so much for having my back! I’ve only played Webkinz for about a year. :D

Traveller

Hi @unicornluv246 I have four game day benches, which I would be happy to send to you. Please let me know if you still need them. Other players seem to move a lot faster than I do. :-)

Yes, I would still like them if they are still available! :)

Comments are closed.