I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 15,749 replies, has 632 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

QZAD

Anyone else have an extra year 14 trophy? I must have traded mine last year :( TIA!! Got a few year cakes I can trade for it or other items.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

xyxysss

Hey guys! I’m looking for the dignified dreams bed, pineapple coconut smoothie maker, and the red mixer from the PSI of the brown sugar puppy. I have lots of home stuff and clothes to trade if you’d like :) My username is xyxysss

colagirl7

hey just discovered this area of the forums! My UN is colagirl7 and I was wondering if any of you have any extras or have pieces form the neo gothic theme, sweetheart theme, and the superfan theme. I’ve been trying to complete these themes. Even if you don’t have any thing anything you can add me as a friend. thanks ~colagirl7

blurayne

Hey colagirl7, I know I have some of the sweetheart and the superfan theme on my other accounts set for giveaway. Please tell me the pieces you still need and I will look for them and send them to you. Also which Neo gothic pieces are you missing I might have them on my main account. :) blurayne

colagirl7

hey blurayne. just to start you are so generous! For the superfan theme I’m missing the carpet, sofa, bed, fan, flooring, wallpaper, hot tub, stove, study station, toy chest, toy shelf, lamp, and dresser. I know its kind of a lot, I only have the swivel chair, nightstand, tv, wardrobe, and single sofa. As for the sweetheart theme I basically need almost everything in it. Lastly for neo gothic, I only have the floor lamp, night stand, and toilet. honnsetly anything you got in these themes would help me greatly. ~colagirl7

blurayne

Hey colagirl7, I sent you the Sweetheart Cello, Dining Table, and Bed from my megalollie account and once you accept the FR I will send you the Shower, Shelf, Reading Chair, and Pantry Fridge from my main account – blurayne. Accept a FR from sombertears2 and I will send some superfan items from that account. :) blurayne

colagirl7

Just received the items from the megalollie account, and I just sent a FR! Again thank you so much I really appreciate it and I’m so grateful that you have helped me out! Honestly words cannot do justice to how happy and thankful I am! ~ your friend colagirl7

blurayne

Sent the Superfan Wallpaper, Flooring, and Carpet from sombertears2. I will keep looking for the other items. :) blurayne

Tell me when you send the sweetheart stuff from your main account, looking forward to it. Also thanks again for everything and hopefully I can complete it soon!

colagirl7

sorry about the last message I accidentally sent it from my sisters account, she forgot to log out ;) ~colagirl7

colagirl7

Never mind I just got it. Thanks again!

blurayne

Hey @colagirl7, I sent you he Neo wallpaper, pillar, dresser, coffee table, and the sweetheart shelf, superfan toy shelf. Hope this helps. :) blurayne

colagirl7

Hey thank you so much for everything! If you have anything else send it my way!

xyxysss

Hey there! I just sent you a request, i have some items from the webkinz superfan theme. What do you need specifically cause i have almost everything from that collection. By the way, you wouldn’t happen to have the dignified dreams bed, pineapple coconut smoothie maker or the red mixer which is the PSI od the brown sugar puppy? my username is xyxysss :)

colagirl7

hey I accepted your request! Sadly I don’t have anything you mentioned, I don’t have too many pets :0 Anyways for the superfan theme I need the carpet, sofa, bed, fan, flooring, wallpaper, hot tub, stove, study station, toy chest, toy shelf, lamp, and dresser. I understand its a lot as I have only collect the swivel chair, nightstand, tv, wardrobe, and single sofa. ~colagirl7

xyxysss

That’s fine, just checking! I’ll send you the toy chest and carpet! Enjoy! :)

xyxysss

That’s fine, just checking! I’ll send you the toy chest and carpet. Enjoy! :)

doc245

Hello, I have an extra superfan lamp. I also have a neogothic dining table I’m willing to trade. :)

colagirl7

hey just send a FR to colagirl7, and you can send it then. Thanks if you do!

@dogfish I saw your reply to me on p 919 just a few minutes ago and answered. Then logged onto Webkinz and saw that you had sent them to me anyway. Thank you so much! I think I will make a special summer room with them. Thanks again! :-)Sandi

dogfish

Hi Sandi, sorry I got bored and sent. Thank you so much for the poster, I did not have that. Not sure where it’s from. I seldom get some thing I can’t even identify so WOW! That made my day. Thanks, DF

Sparky1109

Not a request, but a silly story to share—I spent a while in the trading room today and was overall pretty happy with some of the items I traded for. At one point, Webkinz glitched and said to log out/back in and when I did, I noticed that the last items I tried to trade away were still in my dock but I couldn’t even remember what I had tried to trade them for! Somehow I remembered being happy with the trade but not the items or the person it was with LOL

Comments are closed.