I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 13,767 replies, has 536 voices, and was last updated by  blurayne 1 day, 8 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frankie98

Hi Roxy! Thank you so much for all the Christmas items and for helping with my holiday decorating. You are so sweet to always think of me. Please let me know if I can help you in anyway. Your friend frankie98:)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roxy616

Hi, frankie, You’re very welcome! I know you were trying to save up enough KinzCash to purchase the new Christmas Themes and just wanted to help out with that so you would have that KC free for other items. If I duplicated some items that you may have already had, please feel to either sell them back to the W-Shop or pass them along to someone who needs them. Happy decorating! BTW, just wanted to let you know that I finally was able to get that Golden Delicious Apple Crate Fridge I had been looking for…Had to buy several of the 2016 Fall Fest Soda Packs that were available at eStore during the Black Friday sale, but I eventually got it, so I’m happy that I could at last finish my apple-themed outdoor room! Hugs, Roxy <3

frankie98

Hey Roxy soooo happy you finally where able to get the yellow apple crate fridge. I have been trying to find one for you but no luck. I know it feels good to finally finish a room that you have been working on with one last item. The items you send are always much appreciated. The kinz cash goes really fast when I start decorating a room. Hope you had a wonderful holiday! Your friend frankie98:)

Roxy616

Hi, @bbykinzxo, Unfortunately, I don’t have the wallpaper/flooring, bouncy castle, piano, or staircase, but I do have some extra Winterfest 2016 Wonderful Winter Windows and other decorative ice/winter-themed items I can send you. Nothing needed in return, happy to help. Please send a friend request to Roxy616.

bbykinzxo

Hello, Roxy! :) thanks so much! I sent you a friend request, my WI is babykinz96

Roxy616

Hi, @bbykinzxo, I’m so sorry, but I’ve tried twice to send some items to you and keep getting a message that says I can’t send gifts to free players. If your status ever changes to full membership through purchasing a pet to adopt, please let me know and I’ll be more than happy to send the items to you then. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season! Roxy616 :)

cutey531

If anyone has any Chocolate Fools Gold please send it to me. I need it to complete a challenge. My username is cutey531. Thanks!!!

Roxy616

Hi, @cutey531, I can send you as many of the Chocolate Fools Gold as you’d like…Expect a friend request from Roxy616

cutey531

Thank you so much!!!

cutey531

I think that I have all of the chocolate fools gold that I need!!!! Thank you Roxy616!!!!

shimmershine

Hi all! I was wondering if anyone had one of these clothing items for trade: purple polka dot hair bow, rose gold gown + heels, wind-up doll belt, sugarplum sparkle hairbow, holiday spirit belt. I have been trying to find a few of these, especially the last three, in the trading room with no luck so I was hoping someone on here might have one for trade (PLMK what you are looking for for them). Thank you! – User: Starsqqo

Roxy616

Hi, @shimmershine, All I have from your list is the Purple Polka Dot Hair Bow, but you’re more than welcome to it…Nothing needed in return. Please send a friend request to Roxy616.

shimmershine

Hi @Roxy616, Thank you so much! Are you sure there is nothing you would like in return? I really appreciate it! – Starsqqo

shimmershine

Hi @Roxy616: for some reason I am having some issues with friending people on Webkinz today. I will check again tomorrow so hopefully it will work, but if not would you mind sending me a FR to Starsqqo? Sorry for the inconvenience!

Peace388

I would like the Freaky Forest Wallpaper. Thanks. My username is cutey612.

calicomania

I can send you that! I’ll send you a friend request right away. My username is Blarecat.

Comments are closed.