I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 27,810 replies, has 824 voices, and was last updated by  Alphaowlbear 1 day, 14 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

BigTop71

@blurayne Sorry for the delayed response! I just opened your package today and wanted to say thank you SO very much for the Fall Fest items!!! I wasn’t expecting the owl plushy to be as big as it is, but I absolutely love it!! And I rotated the deer hedge in my room and found out it changes positions! It puts it’s head down as if it’s getting ready to take a nap — so cute! Thank you again!!! I’m so glad to have a new friend in you, too!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

blurayne

You are very welcome; I am glad that you liked them. I think the owl is just so pretty. Thanks for the heads up on the deer hedge; I did not know that it changed positions. I really need to start checking that on items, but I always seem to forget. Have a great week!

BigTop71

@Nate4555 I just opened your package today… Thank you SO much for the Fall Fest seeds!!! I wasn’t expecting you to send both!! And that pink tree you sent is really pretty! I must have missed that from a previous Fall Fest or something because I’ve never seen it before! Thank you!!! Is there anything I can send you back? Please let me know if there is!

Nate4555

Hi@BigTop71, Glad you like the seeds! I am not looking for anything at the moment, but thanks for asking, Nate4555

FluffyKinz23

I’m looking for the flower power bed :)

frozenanna2

And Kiska, great job! On the Lava Garden! Can i be friends with you? My UN is frozenanna2 may you always happy.

frozenanna2

Oh ya and also, I need the Wizard Flooring from the Wshop. Thanks! UN frozenanna2

Comments are closed.