I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 27,528 replies, has 819 voices, and was last updated by  cardmaker22 7 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi everyone! I’m trying to bulk up my garden. I’m looking for lettuce, parsnips, and cherry tomato seeds. If any of you have any extra I’d really appreciate it. My username is ARMIDALE.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

szivarvany5

I have a couple extra. Send a FR to szivarvany5 and I will send those out whenever I can get on today!

Thank you so much! Sending the friend request now.

GNOME COSTUME: Sorry if I already posted this. I’m having a lot of tech trouble with this forum. Hey guys, this is kind of awkward to explain but on October 9 I took a 30 minute nap that I ended up waking from 4.5 hours later, after it had become October 10 in Webkinz World. So I didn’t log in on that day, but I really like the Gnome costume that was given out on that day. Does anybody have an extra one? My accounts are RGT500 and ArcanineEspeon.

Cloudsheeeep

Hi @ArcanineEspeon. I have the gnome costume for you. We are already friends on your RGT500 account. My UN is Adatins. : )

GNOME COSTUME: Hey guys, this is kind of awkward to explain but on October 9 I took a 30 minute nap that I ended up waking from 4.5 hours later, after it had become October 10 in Webkinz World. So I didn’t log in on that day, but I really like the Gnome costume that was given out on that day. Does anybody have an extra one? My accounts are RGT500 and ArcanineEspeon.

GNOME COSTUME: Hey guys, this is kind of awkward to explain but on October 9 I took a 30 minute nap that I ended up waking from 4.5 hours later, after it had become October 10 in Webkinz World. So I didn’t log in on that day, but I really like the Gnome costume that was given out for the Spree event on that day. Does anybody have an extra one? My accounts that can receive stuff right now are RGT500, ArcanineEspeon, and UnovanVulpix.

rlla14

Know folks were looking for the Colossal Movie Screen. It’s tonight’s rare at Arte’s at 8 p.m.! 40,000 kc.

Comments are closed.