I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 18,172 replies, has 683 voices, and was last updated by  Unicornluv246 3 days, 8 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

cowluva

Hi friends! I’m still looking for an extra Fireworks Panel #2 that was given away in the Webkinz 15th Anniversary capsules if anyone has one. My username is cowluva :) Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@cowluva. Hey hey I sent over the firework panel last night. The Moonberry dress and the goo goo berry float are recipe items. Hope you’re enjoying berry fest!

cowluva

Thank you so much! My little Fireworks room is complete now just in time for the 4th of July! And thank you for the wonderful extra gifts you sent. I especially love the dress! -cowluva

AbbyLC200u

Hello! I am looking for the Neo Gothic Four Poster Bed and the Neo Gothic Flooring. I have a bunch of rare items, valuable items, and exclusive items that I can trade. My username is AbbyLC2007. Thank you! -Abby

Alphaowlbear

Hi Abby – I will be able to send you the NG bed later today – Enjoy – alphacat

Nate4555

Hi Abby, Please send me a friend request so I can send you the Neo Gothic flooring, Nate4555

ringneck1

Does anyone have unwanted firework wall panels? I’d love to do my own version of the Summer Fireworks room that was featured, but don’t have enough wall panels to go around.

mirforbjs

Hey @ultrasonic3! I have an extra Persian palace wallpaper, do you need the flooring, too? I also have extras from this room theme that I can send over the next couple of days if you’re interested? Let me know :)

ultrasonic3

@mirforbjs You’re a life saver! Yes I need the wallpaper, feast of fruit table, golden oil lamp of Persia, Jade Persian rug, violet Persian rug. I have picked up the rest from the Curio shop, which is why I am always broke hehe. I would love any of your extras! Arte has great stuff! Your grateful friend Ultra

mirforbjs

Great! I’ll send you what I have and whatever you don’t need then just sell the rest :)

Hey guys! I’m looking for any items in the oak tree theme and I haven’t been able to find them in the trading room! If anyone could help me out please let me know!

bubbashuka

Hello @boggermonster! I have an oak tree fridge I can gladly give you. What’s your username?

My username is charleighfred Thank you so much!!!

bubbashuka

@boggermonter: No problem! I’m happy to help. Just friend requested ya. :)

bananasbw

@charleighfred…sent the Oak Hollow Window, Oak Tree Rug & the Orange Tree Rug. Not sure if I have the wallpaper/flooring but will check in my warehouse tonight. What else do you need?

Thank you so much! I still need the walls and floors, fireplace, armchair, bed, and toybox! Thank you again!!!

Nate4555

Hi@boogermonster: I have a couple of cozy armchairs, if that’s what you are looking for send a friend request to Nate4555 so I can send them. Thanks, Nate4555

Just sent request! Thank you so much!!!

Nate4555

Boggermonster what is your Webkinz user name? Nate4555

bananasbw

@boggermonster…good news, I found some items you need for your Oak Tree Theme. And of course, I have some bad news :( Good news…I have the fireplace, bed, toy box & flooring. Bad news…I do not have the wallpaper. Hopefully someone will have it so the room can be completed. Now for the armchair…I was sure I had seen one but can’t recall where. I’ll go back searching later today. Enjoy your day & I shall get back to work :D

Thank you so much!!! I really really appreciate all your help!! Truly amazing!! :) I’m sure I’ll be able to find the walls somewhere. You are amazing!

bananasbw

Sent the bed, toy box & flooring & tomorrow the fireplace. The chairs Nate4555 have go very well with this theme.

@boggermonster hey hey oops I sent you flooring when I meant to send walls. If we are not friends on another account I will send tomorrow. :)

bananasbw

Yay…@webkinzplayer1212 to the rescue.

Comments are closed.