I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 17,529 replies, has 681 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 16 hours, 19 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi everyone! I took a long break from webkinz (it’s been about a year and a half since I last logged on) because I have been so busy with school. I have a lot more free time now because of everything that’s been going on… Since I was gone for so long, I missed all of the 2019 events (christmas, thanksgiving, easter, everything!) and the later half of the 2018 events too. If anyone has some random items from these events, I would love them! Definitely willing to trade for stuff too, though I only have older stuff right now. Just let me know and send me a friend request. User is same as here on ww :) thank you so much and stay safe everyone! -chivalrousllama

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hi there! I’m Unicorn and you will find some of the nicest people here on the planet. I can send you some marshmallow collection event prizes, some fall fest, some random things I find and whatever you may be looking for specifically. Please send a FR to Petlover365Bark and I will send them as soon as I accept. I am currently looking for the retired bunny ears or any retired clothing. Have a great day and stay safe!

Hi! I’ll send a friend request :) thanks!

bananasbw

@Unicornluv246…I have a Purple Bunny Hat so please let me know if this is what you are looking for, although I’m not sure if this is a retired item. If it is, I will send it your way. Your friend, bananasbw

bananasbw

@chivalrousllama…send a friends request to my UN bananasbw. I have lots of stuff from Halloween last year, which I know you will love. Since I’m in the process of trying to reduce stock in my dock, this is perfect timing for you. Looking forward to your request, bananasbw Have a good day!

Roxy616

Hi, @animalmomkls, Just wanted to say thanks so much for the tile…It enabled me to complete the stream and finish my room design, and I truly appreciate it! Hugs, Roxy <3

lilstinky

Happy Monday! Does anyone have an extra Parade Hotdog from the Meet the Mayor event? I have an extra Mayor Stockwell coin to trade for it. My UN is momssanitytime. Thanks in advance!

frankie98

Good Morning lilstinky! Happy to send the Parade Hotdag! Nothing needed in return! Happy to help aa amazing friend! Your friend frankie98:)

frankie98

I need more coffee! My spelling it terrible! Oh well I blame it on Monday! LOL!

lilstinky

LOL! Thank you so much for sending it! I always like the new food items. You are a great friend! ~ momssanitytime

mirforbjs

Hi lilstinky! Did you know it’s actually a presentable item that you can display in your pet’s room?! It’s so cool! :)

animalmomkls

Hi @lilstinky, I will send you a Parade Hotdog today. Thanks you so much for all the yummy smoothies and food you’ve sent me. I appreciate all of your help with my food collections. You rock. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

lilstinky

Thank you so much! The smoothies were from mirforbas, except one that I had. She sent them to me by mistake, so I forwarded them on. Collecting food is much fun, and there will always be more to collect. Your friend, momssanitytime

Roxy616

Hope everyone is well and had a restful (and safe) weekend…I’m in need of 5 Freshwater Stream Tiles (straight) in order to finish the current room I’m working on. Please let me know what I can send you in return, and thank you so much for checking! ~ Roxy :)

Hi @Roxy616 I just sent you 2. Sorry, that’s all I had extra! Stay safe and have a great week! :-) Sandi

Roxy616

Hi, Sandi, Thank you so much for the tiles…I truly appreciate all your help! Hugs, Roxy <3

lilstinky

Hey, @Roxy616 – I have two of the tiles that I’ll send to you. Nothing needed in return. Stay well!

Roxy616

Hi, @lilstinky, Thank you so very much for sending the tiles…I appreciate your kindness and your help with this more than I can say! Hugs, Roxy <3

aidcon81

Roxy616 i will send you some nothing needed in return your friend aidcon81

Roxy616

Thanks so much, @aidcon81, Those were perfect…I ended up being short two of the exact tiles you sent in order to complete the stream I was trying to put together in a new room I’m working on, so I can’t thank you enough for all your help! Take care, and hope you have a great week! Hugs, Roxy <3

EmmaFett

Hi Roxy! Would you like some extra stream tiles? I’m not really using them in my rooms and I know you would put them to great use! -emmapants

Roxy616

Hi, @EmmaFett, If you’re sure you won’t be needing them, I’d love to have some extra Freshwater Stream Tiles. Thank you so much for offering…That’s incredibly kind of you, and I really appreciate it! Take care ~ Roxy <3

Stormywings

Hello friends. I’m looking for a Link’D Arcade Unit (which I found out the other day is no longer available in Spree :( ) I’m willing to trade multiple exclusive items, items from the trading card 2 theme, rares, and old prizes from webkinz newz, wheel of wow, etc. I also have some retired clothes if that’s your thing, Just lmk what you’re looking for :) Thanks everyone! -UN: stormywings

bananasbw

@Stormywings…You are in luck! Apparently I do have a spare Link’D Arcade Unit. I would prefer if you could send a friends request to me…UN bananasbw Once I have accepted, the Unit will be on its way. Oh & nothing in return ;D

Comments are closed.