I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 22,018 replies, has 738 voices, and was last updated by  bonesbongo 3 days, 2 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

dbpcs33bc

Hello, if anyone can help me with the following items it would be greatly appreciated! Silky Chic Top, Designer Purse, Parrot Princess Dress, Test Pilot Helmet, Plaid Riding Jacket, Decorative Coin Dispenser, Slush Machine. Thank you so much!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

kyartgirl

does any one have an old fireplace, making a Victorian era type room and it need a fireplace

talulabear

Hey everyone. My daughters and I have been filling our time with webkinz lately. We have been having so much fun. I would be so grateful if anyone has an extra playground swing. If I have anything you need in return you are welcome to it! Thanks. Webkinz name Talulabear

Alphaowlbear

Hi talulabear – if you would please send a friend request to alphacat, I would be happy to send a swing – I haven’t entered the codes yet from last week’s community challenge, but will get that done this afternoon. :-) alphacat

talulabear

Alphacat, I just sent the friend request. Thank you so much. Both my girls have decided to make playgrounds and we only had 3 swings between us. You saved me! ~Talulabear

Alphaowlbear

Thanks for the FR – I’m on mobile right now, but I’ll be able to get to my desktop later today and send the swing :-) alphacat

dogfish

Talulabear, If you need the other playground pieces JLMK. I’d be happy to send them your way. Nothing needed sent back. DF/clo93

talulabear

Thank you for offering Dogfish! I was just looking back through posts to see if I can send anything to anyone. I really appreciate your offer. If you see this and still have them we would love any extra playground pieces you have. ~Talulabear

AbbyLC200u

Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing well. Does anyone have any extra sour goo goo berry seeds? I was lucky enough to get one pack of sour polarberry seeds last year, but it is so much harder to get the goo goo berry ones than the polarberry ones. I have lots of items for trade; just let me know what you would like. Thanks! -Abby

Roxy616

Hi, @AbbyLC200u, I’ll be happy to send you some Sour Goo Goo Berry Seeds…Nothing needed in return. Did you get both the Goo-Goo Berry and Polarberry Bean Bag Chairs and Purses? If not, I can send whichever ones you’re missing…Just let me know! Have a great week! Hugs, Roxy <3

AbbyLC200u

Oh, thank you so much! I did get all of the other prizes, but thank you for offering. :) -Abby

thank you for everyone who saw my posts and gave me advice. Thanks for all the great items and support!

Comments are closed.