I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 15,715 replies, has 601 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 2 days, 21 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

EmmaFett

Hey everyone! I just need the night at the movies bed to complete my super bed collection. I can offer the retired daredevil bed and 2 extra PSI to go along with it if anyone has it for trade. I hope everyone is doing okay during these difficult times <3 -emmapants

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is staying safe in their communities. I am currently looking for a Holiday Kitten Chair, Stadium Security Headset, Spring Petals Armchair, and a Base Case Closet for my friends. Have an awesome day everyone!

orangeiscool

Would anyone have an extra Magic Painting from St Patrick’s Day – One of the grands and I would like to be able to add them to our St. Patrick’s Collection. Let me know if You are looking for something special that I may have. UN: longarms7/geenmama

blurayne

Good morning @orangeiscool. I sent you a Magic Painting. Nothing needed in return. Always happy to help a friend. Hope that you and your family are doing well. Your friend blurayne

luna101217

Roxy 616, I’m so glad to see you ASKING for something for a change instead of just GIVING! I wish I had seen your post yesterday so I could have sent you some of the tiles you were looking for, but I see you already got all of the ones you needed. Anyway, I just came over here to tell you I left a message in the comments of the People’s Choice Room Design Awards post for you. I’m not sure if you saw it, but I just wanted you to know how exited I am for you (still!). Here’s that message: Yay!!! Roxy616, you won!!!!! I’m so, so happy for you!! Enjoy your trophy, friend!! And thank you for your kind message! I miss talking with you on the forum, too, but I feel like I shouldn’t stop by the trading forums to chat if I’m not actually looking for anything… Are there any other forums that you regularly comment on? I’d love to keep in touch with you other than just through Kinzpost!! Congratulations again! <3 – luna101217 (I hope you've since been able to claim your trophy and displayed it somewhere beautiful!!!)

Roxy616

Hi, @luna101217, I’m so very glad to hear from you, and sorry to say I missed a lot of the comments in the Design Awards posts last week (including yours), but have now responded to them all, I think. Anyway, I want to thank you for your message of congratulations and to let you know that I appreciate your kindness, support, and friendship more than I could ever say. Can’t tell you how much it means to have such a wonderful friend, and I think of you often. Hope you and your loved ones are all safe and well…It’s been a crazy and uncertain time with everything that’s going on right now across the globe, and beginning last week, my workplace has now issued a directive that all non-essential personnel work remotely from home until further notice, so that’s what I’ve been doing. As far as other forums, there aren’t any that I currently visit aside from those on WKN, but I recall DF mentioning that the forum on WW FB is a good place to connect with friends…I haven’t joined yet, but that might be a way for us to keep in more frequent touch. Let me know what

orangeiscool

Roxy616 – Thank you so much for the holiday Tubbie Tummies Bear. I believe my toy collection is now complete. You are an amazing friend and I will never be able to thank you enough. Thankfully I am back home now and can try to get my Webkinz accounts organized. Perhaps I might even get organized enough to make some new rooms. Time will tell. My thoughts are with you always. If there is anything you want and I have it -It Is Yours!!!Hugs and good thoughts – longarms7/geenmama

Roxy616

Hi, geenmama, You’re so very welcome…Was thrilled to be able to find one for you and help with your collection! Didn’t know you had been away…Hopefully it wasn’t because of a return visit to the hospital or anything like that. I think of you often and wonder how your recovery is going; I know a few weeks ago you had mentioned that you were feeling better and getting stronger each day, and I hope that’s still the case and that you (and your family) are healthy and well amidst all that’s been happening with the spread of this virus. Unfortunately, I’ve already given my two extra Magic Paintings away, but if there’s anything else you’re looking for or recent events you’ve missed, please let me know and I’ll help in any way I can. Take care, my friend! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

Comments are closed.