I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 15,715 replies, has 601 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 2 days, 21 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Roxy616

Hi, everyone! Am currently looking for the following PSFs from eStore Birthstone Pets and would be more than happy to send either PSF or dispenser foods in return: AMETHYST TWIST (Amethyst Hound); AQUAMARINE ANGEL CAKE (Aquamarine Puppy); EMERALD ECLAIRS (Emerald Lab); BIRTHSTONE SNOWCONE (Garnet Rover); GEMSTONE SCONES (Peridot Dog); RED RUBY SUNDAE (Ruby Retriever); SPARKLING SAPPHIRE STEAK (Sapphire Spaniel); TOPAZ TRUFFLES (Topaz Terrier); and GEMSTONE DOG BONE (Zircon Puppy). Thanks so much! Roxy <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi Roxy – I just sent the Birthstone Snowcone for the Garnet Rover – I’m sorry it’s the only one I have from your list – I hope you find the others you need :-) alphacat

Roxy616

Thank you so much, alphacat…I truly appreciate it! Are there any PSF or dispenser foods you’re looking for right now? I’d be glad to send anything I have. Hope you’re doing well. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

Sparky1109

I sent the emerald eclairs–I’ll keep an eye out for the others!

Roxy616

Thanks so much, @Sparky1109, I’m thrilled to get it and really appreciate your kindness! Take care. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

Hi Roxy! I don’t have the actual eStore pets, but I do have their PSFs just in case someone is collecting. XD I sent you the Red Ruby Sunday and Gemstone Dog Bone. Enjoy! I’m so glad I could help out all this time YOU help us out! Unicorn

Roxy616

Hey, Unicorn, Thank you so very much for the PSFs…I truly appreciate your kindness in sending them, and please let me know if you’re looking for anything I may be able to help with, including any PSFs or dispenser foods. Take care ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

mirforbjs

Hi Roxy! I’ll send the amethyst, aquamarine, peridot, sapphire, and topaz PSFs. :)

Roxy616

Thanks very much for the PSFs, @mirforbjs…That’s so kind of you to send all those, and I truly appreciate it! Please let me know if I can return the favor if there’s anything you’re currently looking for, or if you collect PSFs and/or dispenser, I’d be more than happy to see if I have something you’re missing. Thanks again, and take care. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

Roxy616

Hi, DF, Thank you so very much for the PSFs…That was so kind of you, and I appreciate it more than I can say! Hope you and your family are doing well and are safe. Take care ~ Roxy <3

mirforbjs

Hi, friends! I’m looking for some blue crystals, blue crystal flowers, purple crystals, and purple crystal flowers from the Adventure Park to complete a room. I keep getting the green and yellow ones, so I can trade those for the blue and purple ones I need. Just let me know what you’d like. Thank you!!

animalmomkls

Yay! @mirforbjs, I can help you out. Sending you some flowers and crystals today. So glad to have something you need. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

mirforbjs

Thank you so much @animalmomkls! I appreciate your help!!

frankie98

YAY! I will send you some purple flowers and crystals!!! Finally something I can help you with:) Anything else let me know! Your friend frankie98:)

Alphaowlbear

Hi mirforbjs – I sent a couple of purple crystals and a purple crystal flower – please post if you need more and I will look on other accounts. No need to send anything back – I’m so happy to send you something after all your generous giveaways :-) alphacat

Sparky1109

I have a purple crystal I can send you! I’m in the same boat with mostly getting green crystals at the moment (and for some reason, lots of pirate floors haha)

mirforbjs

Thank you for your help @Sparky1109! (yeah I keep getting pirate stuff too)

Roxy616

Hi, @mirforbjs, It looks like you have several responses (animalmomkls is the only one moderated so far, so I can’t yet see what the others are going to send) but wanted to let you know that I’d be happy to send you some Purple Crystal Flowers and Rock Clusters if you need more. Wish I had some of the blue ones for you, too, but I’m completely out (those seem to be far less frequently awarded than the other colors, for some reason). Hopefully someone will have those for you, but please let me know if it turns out you need more of the purple. ~ Hugs, Roxy <3

mirforbjs

Hi @Roxy616, thank you for offering those! I just finished the room and I need 1 purple flower, so that’d be great if you could send it. Also, I have the gemstone pets, so I see which ones you still need and send them over. :)

Roxy616

@mirforbjs, So happy I could help out! Just sent the flower plus a couple of extras in case they’re needed. Thanks again for all the PSFs and everything else you’ve so generously sent my way!

blurayne

Hey @mirforbjs, I have not been in Adventure Park much, but I did find a Blue Crystal Flower to send to you. Glad I had something you were looking for!! :) blurayne

mirforbjs

Thank you so much @blurayne!! :D

Alphaowlbear

Hi again mirforbjs – I found 2 blue flowers and a blue rock stored away – sent to your other account :-) alphacat

mirforbjs

Awesome! That helped so much, thank you!! :D

Hi mirforbjs! I’m sent you a blue crystal and some other things that might look sparkly like a crystal. Unicorn

mirforbjs

Thanks so much Unicorn, and I always use those other crystals too, so thank you again!! :D

mirforbjs

Thank you Unicorn for sending more cool items, I appreciate it so much!!

No problem mirforbjs! Thank YOU for those cool giveaways you have!

Hikittykat

Hey everyone I am looking for Hazard Suit Costume, Hazard Suit Mask, Hazard Suit Shoes,
      Soap and Sponge Shoes XD. Im also trying to find Milk and Cookies and Autumn Leaf Bed. Thank you so much!
      -Hikittykat

animalmomkls

Hi @Hikittykat, I know I have an extra of all the pieces to the Hazard Suit Outfit. I will send it to you later. Your friend, animalmomkls : )

Alphaowlbear

Hi all – don’t forget to get your FREE Navy Graduation Cap & Gown – today only! See Sophie’s article here on WKN and touch or click the room featured in the article. They can also be kinzposted. Please see my giveaway of the Purple Cap & Gown in the giveaway forum – have a great day :-) alphacat

frankie98

Thanks alpahacat! I would have forgotten this! I love your reminders and you are always so helpful:) Your friend frankie98:)

Alphaowlbear

You’re welcome, frankie98! At first, I didn’t read the article carefully and just assumed it was a Clubhouse room – and then had to find the WKN article again – I sure learned my lesson. :-/

mirforbjs

Oh cool, I didn’t think they would be kinzpostable. Thank you!

Traveller

@alphaowlbear once again, you save the day. I read this post late last night and thought “Go go go!”

@bluryane Thanks for inviting me to your space party! I wish more came though. lol XD

blurayne

Wow these parties are bad! You were stuck in a counter for the first part of it, and then I got kicked out 2 or 3 times. I hope you at least got your loot bag! That is why I do the parties for the loot bags. Your friend blurayne

Haha! My pet must have looked silly in the counter. lol Same, I just do parties for the loot bags. Unicorn

Roxy616

Hi, @blurayne, Thanks so much for inviting me to your party, and I really wish I could have been there, but I’m at work and have just now been able to log onto WW while I’m on a break. So sorry I missed it, and hopefully I’ll be able to make the next one. Thanks again! ~ Roxy <3

blurayne

No worries @Roxy616, I don’t have many of the Loot Bag prizes, so I thought I would start hosting parties to try and collect them. :) blurayne

Comments are closed.