I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 22,018 replies, has 738 voices, and was last updated by  bonesbongo 3 days, 3 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

frankie98

Thank you again to everyone that has helped with much needed items to help with decorating my rooms:) I was a busy bee this weekend and finished several rooms I needed to complete:) It’s a great feeling:) I could not have done it without your continued generosity and support! You all are the most caring and genuine people and I cherish your friendship:) If I can ever help you please let me know:) On to my next project>>> your friend frankie98:)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

frankie98

Hi Alphacat! I have missed you on the forum:) Hope all is well with you my friend and have a great week:D Your friend frankie98:)

Alphaowlbear

Hi frankie98 – you are always so thoughtful – thank you for being such a good friend! It’s true I haven’t participated in the forums very much these past few weeks, but I do read them and try to keep up with the increased usage and faster pace. All is very well with me – just very busy. When all this CO-VID started, I had a feeling that we would all be in this for the long haul over the summer. I made a long list of things I wanted to accomplish, mostly outdoor house maintenance, books to read, increasing exercise, yada, yada, yada. I increased my gardens, but now that we’re mid-summer I’m thinking I may have gone overboard because maintaining it all has become very time consuming. Anyway, I’m still around, looking forward to starting the Colorstorm Challenge tonight and excited for the Marshmallow Collection that starts Wednesday – I love that VW microbus! Cheers from your friend alphacat :-)

Alphaowlbear

Hi lilstinky – I saw your message on another topic – you posted that you need Ionic pedestals – did you mean the Ionic Columns instead? If so, just let me know if you still need some – I have two you can have. :-) alphacat

lilstinky

Thanks for the offer Alphaowlbear! I had a list of items for the Ancient Civilizations theme, and I think it should have stated column instead of pedestal. I do have the column already. Was wondering why I didn’t have the pedestal. Two generous friends sent me the pedestals. My Ancient Room is now complete. Thank you so much for your offer! ;) momssanitytime

ajteddy716

Hey guys I am looking for wacky related items for a wacky room I am making. Also I am also looking for any game consoles for my arcade room. Please let me know what you need for it.

Roxy616

Hi, @ajteddy716, Just sent you the Wacky Bumper Car, Go Kart, and Hot Air Balloon for your room. If you can use any or all of these items, I can also send a Wacky Snack Machine Fridge, Wacky Carved Coconut, Wacky Bunch of Balloons, Wacky Rug, Wacky Clay Sculpture, WackyER Standee, Zingoz Plushy, a couple of Wacky Zingoz 600 Trophies, and WackyER Wallpaper (sorry, but I’m out of the matching Flooring). Just let me know, and I’ll start sending. Please send friend requests to my two smaller accounts, esh25 and sillyleopard…That way, I can send from all three accounts and get your items to you sooner. More than happy to help…Nothing needed in return. Have a great week! Roxy :)

bubbashuka

@ajteddy716- Hey there! I can send you wacky stuff. I have plenty in my dock- just accept my request!

Anithea

Hello, everyone! It’s me again, with the same question… Does anyone happen to have the Kinz Athletics from the Shopaholic Theme? I only need this item from the whole pack that’s available on estore and I can’t afford to buy everything from the theme right now… Thank you in advance, many hugs!!!

Comments are closed.