I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 15,818 replies, has 634 voices, and was last updated by  balletbear5M 1 day, 13 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Roxy616

Hi, @colagirl7, Sending you a pack of Sour Polarberry Seeds, a Goo-Goo Berry Bean Bag Chair, and a Polarberry Bean Bag Chair. Enjoy! Roxy :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

colagirl7

Hey @roxy616 thank you for the seeds and bean bags!! I appreciate it so much! If you have any extra floor tiles or sour goo goo berry seed send them my way!! ~colagirl7

colagirl7

Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone has any extra sour goo goo berry or sour polar berry seeds, or any extra floor tiles and bean bags. Thanks for checking, colagirl7!

mstahlbe

Colagirl7, I have an extra sugarberry bean bag chair – my username is Piglet0703 – send me a FR so I can send it to you. I also replied to your message about sweetheart items on page 1022. Take a look and let me know what you need. Putting a request out for Neo Gothic, Medieval and Ancient Civilization items if anyone has any – looking to trade or swap. Thanks!

colagirl7

Hey I’m looks for the prizes from berry fest, sour goo goo berry seeds, and the polarberry and goo goo berry floor tiles. And take a looks at my reply to you on page 1022!! Thanks for offering, colagirl7!

julia62006

Hey I was wondering if anyone has any extra sour goo goo berry seeds or sour polar berry seeds. If you do I will gladly have them, Thanks! :) julia62006

Sparky1109

Looking for a few nautical navy, keen green, and mouse or hamster plushies (any color!) if anyone has extras! Also still looking for the Grape Garden and Webkinz Shire flooring, or any summer teak themed items. Just let me know what you’re looking for in return!

blurayne

Hello @Roxy616 I just wanted to know if you are still looking for the Diamond Wig from the mystery bags? If so, I would love to trade for the Sophie Slippers if you still have them. But I can send the wig either way. Just let me know if you are still looking for it. Your friend blurayne

Roxy616

Hi, @blurayne, Absolutely, I would love to send you the slippers for the wig if you still have it…Thank you so much for offering! Hope you have a great week! Hugs, Roxy <3

blurayne

Thank you so much @Roxy616. I have sent the wig to you. Always happy to help a good friend. Hope you have a great week too! :) blurayne

Comments are closed.