I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 15,715 replies, has 601 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 2 days, 21 hours ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

AbbyLC200u

Hello! I hope that everyone is doing well and staying healthy. I was unable to get the Amethyst and Aquamarine belts from February and March’s Peek-a-Newz prizes and the Soft Grey Coffee Table from March. Does anyone have any extras that they might be able to send me? I can send you something in return. My username is AbbyLC2007. Thanks!! :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lilstinky

@AbbyLC200u – I have both belts to send you. Sorry I don’t have the table; so far, I haven’t gotten any either, but I keep trying (fingers crossed). ~ momssanitytime

blurayne

Hello @lilstinky, I sent you a soft grey coffee table. I have gotten a few extra this time around. :) blurayne

frankie98

I guess blurayne and I think alike! LOL I sent you one too! No more stressing about getting one or two LOL! Your friend frankie98:)

lilstinky

Yes, two sweet friends who think in such a generous way! The table seems versatile, and can be used with many themes. Thank you for being such a caring friend! ~ momssanitytime

lilstinky

Thank you so much for sending it! I’ve added the soft grey items in with the tween theme, since there are only a couple of each theme available so far. Last month, I got the soft grey chair in the first box, but this month, I hadn’t gotten the table yet. Thanks again for sharing! I appreciate your kindness and friendship. ~ momssanitytime

Traveller

@blurayne Jumping into your conversation: Do you have enough to send a table to me as well? I could send eight green chairs in return… :-) Traveller

blurayne

Hi @Traveller, Yes I will get that Coffee Table sent over to you this morning. Nothing needed in return; happy to help! :) blurayne

sparklenn

@lilstinky I sent you a couple of the tables since I have some extra. Enjoy! -sparklenn

lilstinky

@sparklenn – thank you so much! It’s such a great feeling to have generous friends like you! Let me know if you’re looking for anything, and I’ll see if I have it. momssanitytime

blurayne

Hi @AbbyLC200u, I can send you the Soft Grey Coffee Table, if you will send a Friend Request to BluRayne. :)

AbbyLC200u

Thank you so much! I will do that when I log in this afternoon.

bluerobin

Hello everyone, I’m new to the forums. I am looking for a few items and hoping this is the right place. Does anyone have an extra navy blue raincoat and boots (they will have rubber ducks on them), CampKinz Sleeping bag (won from the wheel of wow awhile ago), and season’s greetings socks. Thank you in advance! My username is jenningsas.

blurayne

Hello @bluerobin, Send a Friend Request to BluRayne, and I can send you some sleeping bags and season’s greetings socks. :) blurayne

bluerobin

Friend request has been sent! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it :)

Alphaowlbear

Hi bluerobin – I have an extra raincoat and boots you can have – if you would please send a friend request to alphacat2 – I’m on mobile app until later today – happy to make a new friend :-)

bluerobin

I accepted your friend request. Thank you so much!

mirforbas

Oh, you were talking about that rain coat and boots, sorry I had it mixed up with another rain coat (the blue one with rain drops on it). ;)

bluerobin

Oh no worries! There are a lot of raincoat and boot variations :)

Roxy616

Hi, @ultrasonic3, I left a reply to your post on Page 171 of the Giveaway Forum in regard to asking for the Green Leaf Fireplace, but new posts fill these pages so quickly that a lot of replies get buried and aren’t seen, so I wanted to re-post it both here and on Page 175 of the Giveaway Forum (most current page at the time I posted) in the hope that you’ll see it. Here’s what it said: Oh, my goodness, @ultrasonic3, please don’t worry about it at all…You did nothing wrong in asking for the fireplace and had no way of knowing it wasn’t a part of the regular Curio Shop items for that theme. I didn’t even know where the fireplace came from myself or that it wasn’t available through the Curio Shop until I looked it up to try to find it for you. Believe me,

ultrasonic3

Hi Roxy! I replied on the giveaway page. Thank you so much for your friendship! Ultrasonic3

balletbear5M

Hi everyone! I’ve been gone from webkinz and the forums for a few years and returned about a week ago :) Unfortunately, my account was deleted when all the archived accounts were deleted a few months ago. On that account, I remember having the glittering evening gown, I know it’s a pretty old item, but does anyone happen to have an extra that they could send to my new account? My UN is balletbear5M. I have a few rare/valued items (I think some exclusive ones too) that I would be more than happy to exchange for it. I’ve been trying to look/trade for rare items too, so if you have something else in mind, let me know and I’ll keep an eye out for it. Thank you!:)

mirforbjs

Do you remember what it looks like and where it came from?

balletbear5M

It was a long, dark red dress (with a shawl thing around it) that was sparkly. I believe it was a deluxe monthly gift from January 2012. I hope my description is helpful :)

mirforbjs

Ok great! Let me do some searching and I’ll get back to you.

balletbear5M

Awesome, thank you so much! :)

mirforbas

@balletbear5M, I found an extra glittering evening gown, so I sent you a friend request from mirforbas. My son had put all of his deluxe girly clothes in random storage containers all throughout his house, LOL, but I finally found it. Enjoy! :)

balletbear5M

Oh my goodness, thank you SO much! :) I accepted your friend request earlier today. Lol, thank you for taking the time to look for me; I appreciate it a lot!!! :D If you’d like anything in exchange for it, just let me know. Thank you again!!! ;)

foxblox

Hi all. Hope you are staying safe and healthy. I unfortunately was not able to log on Saturday so I missed the water cooler deluxe item. I’m hoping because of the free deluxe this month, someone has an extra? Thank you! wwid: foxblox

blurayne

Hello @foxblox, Send a Friend Request to BluRayne and I can send you a Water Cooler. :) blurayne

foxblox

Yay! Thank you very much. Request sent.

blurayne

The water cooler is on the way. Happy to have a new WW friend!

foxblox

Got it, thank you so very much!

Comments are closed.