I Need This Item

Home Forums Trading I Need This Item

This topic contains 27,548 replies, has 819 voices, and was last updated by  roxy616 19 hours, 15 minutes ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hi friends! This might be a long shot, but does anyone have the Flower Power Bed available for trade? I realized it’s the only retired super bed I don’t have. I have an extra Daredevil Bed (which is another retired super bed) that I can trade you for it. If you have that one already, I could trade a Harmonious Hammock or current super bed of your choice

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Update: I was able to trade for the Flower Power Bed over the weekend! Thank you to Dale the chipmunk :)

puppies4me

@Alphaowlbear, I don’t know what happened to my reply to you on page 1050. I saw it when I posted it and saw the “awaiting moderation” but now it’s gone. I don’t think I included any personal information. Just about what I’ve been doing in WW. Maybe it was just too long. So, in short, it was nice to hear from you and I hope you are well. >{^;^}<

Alphaowlbear

I’m so happy to hear from you! All is well on my end – WW has been a pleasant distraction these past months :-) alphacat

akamom

Hi all! Would anyone be willing to send me the deluxe unicorn costume (shoes, tiara, top, and tutu)? Thank you so much! Happy Halloween! UN: akamom121

Alphaowlbear

Hi akamom121 – I’d be happy to send you the unicorn costume – do you need any of the deluxe fall clothing? Nothing needed in return :-) alphacat

akamom

Thanks so much for the unicorn costume, fall mules, and fall suit jacket, alphacat! I do still need the fall bucket hat and tweed jacket as well as the orange mary janes, ribbon headband, summer sandals, and vertical stripe tee in the clearance section. If you’re able to send those, I would so appreciate it. Thank you so much for offering!

frankie98

Happy Halloween to all of you and I hope you have a SPOOKTACULAR weekend:) Your friend frankie98:)

Alphaowlbear

Hi frankie! Have a great weekend! Don’t eat too much candy – LOL – especially the day after when it’s all 50% off in the stores ;-) alphacat

frankie98

LOL my favorite day! 50% off!!!! Time to stock up! Frankie

blurayne

Happy Halloween @frankie98, I hope you have a great weekend! Your friend blurayne.

silverstar_1

Hi friends! I am looking for any pieces from the Spring Petals or Bee-autiful theme, including the wallpaper/flooring sets. I have a Good Vibes wallpaper/flooring set I’d be happy to trade, as well as some other items if there’s anything in particular you’re looking for. Thank you so much, and have a great weekend! silverstar1

Comments are closed.